he talked too much

Empty Whisper
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

         “Oh jungkook! You seems very happy” suwoong yelled as he saw jungkook who was smiling while looking at his phone. I was at the kitchen and turned my head to him, he must had talked to jieun.

         I smiled weakly and continued to did the dishes. “is it jieun?” asked yoongi and jungkook nooded. at the same time, my phone was ringing.

         I ran to the table that near to jungkook’s chair. I stepped outside then hang the phone, “mom? How was the vacation? Are they okay?” i asked to my mom, my mom was at her parent’s house which meant my grandparent’s house.

          “they're okay, how about your vacation?”

          “it’s.........great”

          “are you okay, my dear?”

          “it’s okay, i miss dad” then i heard she sighed, she said that everything will be alright and i should forget about this kind of sadness.

          How could i forgot about the pain? When your father was leaving you behind when you were 4 years old?

          "hey, you okay?” suddenly, heechul called my name. The one who would possible to understand how it’s feels like, it must be heechul. His father passed away when he was 3 years old. His father went abroad and died there.

          “i’m okay, so where are we going now?”

          “han river, we will have a mini night picnic there”

          “okay” i packed all my things and helped choa with the foods that we would bring there. The guys helped us to carrying all those heavy stuff to the car. on the way to han river, me and the girls were singing along with so many mellow songs that could make me remember about jungkook.

          Anything made me reminded of him, that was why i couldn’t forget him for the past 3 years and more.

          “i heard that jungkook still didn’t feel okay”

          “he’s sick?”

          “i think so” heard what chaerin and hojung conversation, again, i became to worried about someone who even never think about me. i tried to not look so interested about what were they talking about and asked about what happened to him. i didn’t understand,

          they said that jungkook forced himself to go to this journey even though he still didn’t recov

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter