hey, kim jongin

Empty Whisper
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

           I was at the class that day, and hojung didn’t came to school. my sweat came down all over my body as when i looked at jongin who was sitting beside hojung seat.

          Which means that technically both of us were sitting close to each other.

          “psstt” i called jongin quietly. Jongin who felt annoyed turned his head to me. i could tell that his face always like this everytime i was trying to talk to him.

          calm down yo bro, i even didn’t do anything to you.

          “you won’t tell jungkook about what happend right?”

          “why won’t i?”

          “come on! I know you’re not that evil”

          “i am” jongin stood up and leaved me behind. Ukh that boy was really annoying as .

          I really hope that hojung was here, where was that girl?

          Today was the last day for school and tomorrow was the holiday! So, tomorrow we'd go to seoul.

          I could tell how much i worried about the holiday. But at least i felt grateful because jongin didn’t come to seoul.

          When i was walking home, i found jongin right in front of me. i took out my phone and took a picture of him, he really fits to be a manga because his perfect personality for it.

          what the am i thinking. he was so evil.

 

          IT’S D-DAY! I already brought my bacpack and a lot of money, i was thinking to go shopping at seoul for more clothes, food, etc.

          I couldn't bring so much things to seoul, it would be embarassing. I was walking alone with a heavy bag on my back.

          we decided to met at school and ride 2 cars that belongs to chaerin and suwoong. then I saw jungkook with a bag that seemed lighter than me.

          seeing jungkook who will go to the same place with me, it made me fluttered. although I knew it was going to torture me even longer.

           when i was arrived at the school, all my friends called both our names because we both came together.

          jungkook who realized that I was directly behind him turned round, while I didn’t want to met his eyes.

          I looked over at my friends, I saw Choa, Chaerin, Suwoong, Yonggi, Hojung, Hayi, Heechul, and Jongin.

          wait, JONGIN!??!!??

          "i-i though jongin didn't come..." i was awfully shaking while all of them shuckled, "you're looking so suprise ne? jongin decided to came!" said yoongi. I was going to pass out, now.

 

          On the way to seoul, my thought was full of the worries. I was at the same car with hojung, hayi, and jungkook while heechul drive the car.

          I decided to pretended to sleep and listened to some songs, i didn’t want to listen jungkook who was talking about jieun all day long.

         After 4 hours, we decided to rest at the rest area that the goverment prepared for people who will trip far away using cars.

          I got out from the car and saw jongin there. 1 second, he looked at me then the other second, he walked away from me.

          i could only pray to God that jongin wouldn’t tell jungkook about this. I didn’t want jungkook would be very sad when he knew that i was the one who sent him the food, not jieun.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter