oo2

On Rainy Days....
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Chapter 2[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]It took the boys 3 hours to set up & rearrange everything at Dae’s place, so that the place would be eye catchin enough that Eun Mi could feel welcomed & feel at eased once she arrives. After they realized that it was almost 7:45, the boys decided to head out for a brunch,‘cause it’s been awhile since they’ve eaten together & it’s the first time in 3 months.

As they walked into the buffet,Daehyun realized that the people who he knew that used to work there has been replaced & it doesn’t surprised him since half the time,most of em won’t even care to do their jobs & when they do,they always up.

It took a few minutes before they were seated at their correspondin spots & once they were comfy enough,Zelo was the first to walk out & grab his first plate full of food.

“What would you like to drink boys?” a waitress asked walkin up towards Dae’s table.

“I’ll have mountain dew,please.” Daehyun replied with a smile.

“I’ll have some orange soda.” YoungJae said.

“What bout him?” she asked, pointin at Zelo,whom already got his plate half full.

“He’ll have the same as me.” YoungJae replied with a weak smile,feelin’ kinda embarrassed.

“M’kay. I’m Kim Ji-Eun,if you guys need anything…just call me & I’ll be right up servicin you.” She smiled,while writin down the boys drink order,then walked away a few seconds later.

Once Zelo came back with his plate filled,both Dae & Jae shook their heads & walked out to get their own plate.

“What’s their problem?” Zelo wondered aloud to himself before digging into his food.

While Jae & Dae were out to get their plate filled, Ji-Eun walked by their table to place the drink orders down & she kinda chuckled before walkin away because of how Zelo was so into his food that he didn’t even notice the drinks arrive ‘til after the other 2 got back,settin their plates down with a thud.

“So,how’s the food?” Jae asked,lookin at Zelo with a smirk.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter