Chapter 1

You're Beautiful

BEEP...BEEP...BEEP


It's five o'clock in the morning and the sunny yellow and bloody red leaves from the season of fall were scattered on the cold dirt of earth. The sun hasn't come out yet with the darkness lingered inside the apartment. The traffic outside weren't loud, but they're not quiet either.

So the silent that surrounded the room was peaceful to sleep all day but not to Seoul Bi. About a week ago, her brother called and told (more like forced) her to disguised as him. 

She groaned at the thought before washing her face and brushing her teeth, dressed up before styling her hair. 

She took her bags before heading downstairs. She took small steps tiredly through the hall. As expected, she hit her head on the kitchen door (as always in this god damn apartment). The kitchen door was wide open and was blocking her way, that's way, she thought. 

She took all the stuff she needs before walking out of the building and heading to her destination. 

Seoul Bi and her twin brother Luhan, has recently moved to Seoul. They didn't know anyone, and they lived by themselves in the apartment which was only ten minutes away from the school. Their parents passed away 5 years ago in a car accident when they lived in Busan with their grandparents. They treated the twins well, but the high school they wanted to attend was far away from Busan which is the reason why they moved to Seoul. It has only been a week yet she already miss them dearly.

She carried her bags to the bus station and had to wait for a few minutes before the bus came. The chilly wind brushed against her face which made her shivered. The dark morning was cold and the breeze was not making any better. She took the seat and placed her bags beside her before looking out the window as the sunrise was starting to lighten up the dark sky.  

 


 

The hours of sleep inside the bus was starting to feel uncomfortable and it was only until then she realized they've reached Seoul. She took her bags before getting out of the bus with all the pushing and shoving because bus station are really croweded. 

It took her a few moments until she decided to tranformed into a guy. She headed for the mall and went straight to search for a hairdresser shop. There were a lot of people in the shop once she found one; the staff quickly took her to an empty chair ans asked for the kind of haircut she wanted. 

Abigail hairstyle with the color of blonde was what she wanted. Just like her brother. She'll just have to wear extensions when her Luhan returns so it won't be that noticeable. 

She took out her phone from her back pocket and saw all the missed calls and messages from her brother. Seoul Bi felt guilty for not answering earlier. In all the messages, he was so worried and asked if she's okay.

When the hair-dresser was done she took a look at the mirror and gosh, she looked exactly like her brother. She didn't want to admit the fact that her brother was actually good looking. She paid the hairdresser shop before walking out for a male clothes store.

The clothes looked really fashionable for handsome men. She choosed a pair of skinny jeans and 2 other that aren't skinny. She searched for some average size shirts because smaller ones for men are still visible to the chest. Seoul Bi picked out a few caps before paying the clothes and she was so sure all the of the clothes are exactly like her brother's style. The girl went into the public restroom to change her clothes and thought of what her brother is like. 

Luhan wasn't the manly type even if he thinks he is because in all honestly, he's looked so ing girly. That's a good thing, right? It wouldn't be so difficult to act like her brother for a few days. 

She ordered a few chest wraps with her brother from the internet few days ago. It didn't feel uncomfortable, in fact, it felt pretty nice with the chest banding. Just a little too tight and a little suffocating but that's alright. She could finally jumped and run around without the bouce of the beast. Like a bird, she thought. 

When she was done, she walked out of the bathroom and thank god, there wasn't anyone around. They probably think she's some type of hormones teenage boy going into girl's bathroom just to peek. She dressed herself and walked out of the bathroom. Luckily there weren't anyone there. O r else they would think she's some kinda high school boy. School was her next destination that she'll be heading. Luhan mailed the school his information ahead of time so they'll know that 'he' would be coming today.

Seoul Bi reached the school and what she saw as a surprised. The school was huge! It looked like a fairy tale school with vampires, werewolves, and all those other mythical creatures. She walked passed the iron gates and spotted the beautiful garden that was placed in front of the school entrance. They must of taken care of this place well, she thought. She didn't notice a person was looking at her until he started to speak. 

 


 

"Hello, you must be the new student, right?" The stranger asked. 

"Yeah, I am," she nodded her head carefully. 

"Welcome, I'm the school president and my name is Suho," the president extended his arm for shake and she looked at it for a second before hold his for a shake. 

"Thank you I'm L- Luhan," Seoul Bi hesitatedly said. Suho smiled at her and told her to follow him for the tour. He gave Seoul Bi a bunch of school uniforms and a key to her dorm. 

"I think you'll be rooming with Oh Sehun. Anyway, you can go and unpack your stuff," he gave Seoul Bi the books and all the subjects tools 'Luhan' will be having. "I think you still have time for P.E class." 

Suho gave a small smile at Seoul Bi before walking away. The girl walked to her dorm which is room seven. She quickly unlocked the door and walked inside and wow, the room is beautiful.

It had two kind sized beds, few shelves and two desks with a computer on each of them. Seoul Bi hurriedly changed into her gym clothes. She wore a pair of dark blue shorts that reached to her knees and a dark blue shirt that was kind of too big on her. She looked at her legs are she walked to the gym. What if my legs are too girl? Will they notice right away? All these thoughts were crossing her mind and she cursed at Luhan in silent for causing so much trouble on her. Well, Luhan does not have girly leg, she can tell. 

1 Hairy like all the boys.

2. pale

3. ING MUSCULAR

4. No bruises.

Seoul Bi was always clumsy, about her body; she'll be hitting things even though she tried to be more careful. All those bruises around her body were because of her clumsiness and she hates it. She couldn't sleep peacefully because of the pain and gosh, she need to get to gym class now! 

Seoul Bi ran to the field that's inside the building and saw the classmates were also heading for the field. All the boys looked really handsome and their bodies were well built also. Most of the girls were like goddess with long beautiful hair, their perfect make up, and they were tall. Why is everyone here looked like models?

They waited for the teacher to arrive and Seoul Bi scanned at the students. Feeling the stare from Seoul Bi, they all looked at her, the girls were whispering to each other while the some of the guys smirked at her. What the hell?

When the teacher came they all became quiet and stood in a line. The teacher looked at Seoul Bi and pulled her to the front of the students, right next to where he's standing.

"This is the new student, everyone," the teacher said. "Please introduce yourself."

"Hello, I'm Luhan but you can call me Lulu ( Luhan will chop my head off for this ), I'm 18 years old and I hope we'll get along with each other." Seoul Bi bowed her head before smiling a little at the students before her. 

"Welcome Luhan, I hope you will enjoy it here,"  the teacher smiled. Seoul Bi stood in line like the rest of the studetns. A few of the classmates were giving her a friendly smile while others were waving at her. The teacher spoke up before the girl could even smile or wave back.

 "Okay, today we'll be playing soccer. Half of this line is one team and the other half is the other team," the teacher instructed. The students parted into two team in the field. Seoul Bi team were formed into a circle to planned and position everyone on the field; Seoul Bi became the defender. 

She walked to her place as a defender and stood in position. Seoul Bi and Luhan palyed a lot of soccer in Busan. She was the only girl in the team and Luhan always trained Seoul Bi. She didn't though, Luhan was a good trainer and she was proud of that. 

When she looked to the right side there was the other defender; the same boy who smiled friendly at her. He smiled at her again and it would be rude if Seoul Bi ignored him so she returned the smile and even waved back. The boy was cute, it was definetly something not to ignored. His brown hair was flat on his head and it's probably the first time she saw someone without a double eyelid. Is that Oh Sehun, Luhan's roomate? Why is he kepting looking at me? He can't noticed it that quick, can he? Her thoughts were interrupted as soon the soccer match start.

The game were pretty tough and Seoul Bi's team seemed pretty satisfied with her being such a good player. The matched ended with Seoul Bi's team won, some students went to their locker room while the others headed to their room for a shower. This is basically the last class for Seoul Bi so she walked to her dorm before taking a nice and warm shower. She rubbed herself from all the sweats she got from the soccer match and used extra body wash to make her body smell good. 

Seoul Bi dried her hair with the blue towel before dressing herself into a grey sweatpants and a white wife beater. From all the running, she got hungry, even her stomach was starting to growled. It would be best if she go to the cafeteria before she die from hunger. 

 


 

 

So....? how was it? I hope you liked it! plz let me know in the comments!! If you want to join writing this fanfic just comment or message me we can discuss it^^

SPOILER: By the way  maybe it's boring with Luhan's sister... So I think I will add real  Luhan in next chapter^^ thank you XOXO

LINK: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/897920/cherry-blossoms-graphic-and-review-shop-open-accepting-requests-now-giving-an-upvote-to-your-story-as-a-gift-hiring-reviewers-and-graphic-designers-graphic-poster-review-background-requestshop-graphicshop-reviewshop


LINK: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/883571/m-i-d-n-i-g-h-t-graphic-shop-graphic-sunggyu-hiring-graphicshop