Chapter 1 - I knew you were trouble

Somebody to You

“Seriously Mrs. Park, it’s been a really long time since the last time I handled him and I don’t know whether he’ll be as easy as before.” Baekhyun fiddled with his slender fingers as he scanned his surroundings, the house was not new to him, it was just..he missed being in the house after 4 years leaving the neighborhood for study purpose. Now that he came back to town, Mrs. Park directly came to see him personally and asked if he could teach her only son, who was in his third year in senior high. Being a job-seeker as he was, baekhyun could not say no to her, besides he used to teach her son back then when he was still in junior high until his senior year. To say that he was just a neighbor to The Park family would be an understatement. Baekhyun majored in English Literature and he really wished to be a teacher. He did apply to his old senior high school in his town and got accepted even, but only as a probation teacher for the first 6 months. Seeing that the paycheck would not be that much, he really needed this job as a private tutor. He just didn’t want to depend on his parents anymore.

“Now Baekhyun, you can go to his room now. Here is the key, I locked him before I went to your house”, she grinned mischievously and handed baekhyun the bedroom key.

“You locked him? Is he that hard to handle to the point that you need to lock him up?”, baekhyun surprised at the idea of locking a senior high school student in his room just because he might escape from studying in preparing for his finals.

“If I didn’t do this, he wouldn’t want to study and instead go to Jongin’s house and play games until night. I can’t stand seeing his red marks for English while he will be sent abroad after graduation.” Mrs. Park complained.

“Well, at least, we know he is a genius at math and physics.”, said baekhyun as he walked up the stairs to the bedroom he was familiar with. Somehow, he was nervous and curious. He was nervous because he knew this boy would grow up into someone so rebellious. And he was curious on how the room would change and how the boy would change. 

He took one last deep breath and opened the door. Inside he saw the room had changed a lot since the last time he visited it, showing that the room was no longer a room of a little boy who liked robots, One Piece and Pokemon. No more gundam models, no more action figures standing neatly on the nightstand instead the room was filled with posters of popular rock bands painted in light grey color. On his left, there are two guitars, the acoustic one and the electric one followed with an amp and cables. He could also see a flat-screen TV and a playstation in the drawer below it. The room itself showed just how much the boy living in it loved music. His eyes travelled to the centre part of the room, there was one big bed in the middle of the room, lying on it a tall boy, still dressing in his school uniform, reading a game magazine that hid his face.

Baekhyun cleared his throat and finally managed to call the boy, “Chanyeol?”.

The said boy stayed unmoved until he finally let out a deep sigh, throwing the magazine to his side and saw who was calling him.

….

Silence crept between the two boys as their eyes met. Chanyeol blinked. Baekhyun blinked. Once. Twice. Until chanyeol was the first to finally looked away and snickered.

“Seriously? Baekhyun? Is this what Mom called as a dreadful threat? I thought mom could do better than this. tch” said chanyeol mockingly as he let out a deep laugh that made baekhyun’s breath hitch at the sound of chanyeol’s deep voice. This was the same cocky chanyeol that he knew years ago but at the same time, this was not the same chanyeol he used to scold back then in the past. How in the world did this boy become so intimidating? And incredibly hot? The 18-year-old-boy in front of him was quite different from what baekhyun had remembered, though he still had the very same ears that stuck out, asking for attention. Baekhyun clearly recalled that four years ago, the very same boy was still a big fat nerd with a rat *actually it was a ferret* lingered around his neck *but baekhyun still thought Chanyeol was still cute if only he was not such a spoiled brat back then*. Aside from that, the current chanyeol was the definition of a hot senior in every high school, jet-black hair, wide sparkling eyes –no nerdy glasses attached-, tempting plump red lips and tall, firm body. And what perfected all those features was his deep low voice. Baekhyun had never felt so gay before, moreover to a younger boy with 4 years .

Baekhyun shook his head slightly and pull himself together. He could not lose to this boy. He was supposed to be the one that threaten this arrogant kid. “I heard that you keep failing your English and History. What is this? You became stupid when I’m not around?”. Baekhyun tried to be convincing and less intimidated. 

“Don’t be full of yourself, Baekhyun. You can’t control me now because what? Because I can kick your pathetic out of this room. So If you don’t retreat in less than 5 seconds, you will have some icepack on your wounded . One..” chanyeol began counting as he stood up to threaten Baekhyun.

Then suddenly, something clicked in baekhyun’s head. “I also heard that you rejected every tutor your mom had sent here, behaving badly until one by one, they gave up miserably to teach you. You did a very good job in kicking them out, Park Chanyeol. But not this time. Not me. So..”

“So what?” chanyeol cut baekhyun. ”You think you can beat me with your hapkido skill? No way in hell because I master karate and judo, for your information. And now your 5 seconds is up, so you’d better leave now” chanyeol approached baekhyun and almost scared baekhyun in his every step due to how tall chanyeol had grown. He grabbed baekhyun’s hand as baekhyun himself tried to yank him off.

“You never thought that I would grow this big huh, Baekhyun? Thanks to you, I always drank milk because you would always hit me if I didn’t while you had yourself an orange juice.”, chanyeol forcefully made baekhyun’s body inch by inch towards the door.

“Glad you remember the past time very well, and of course you will remember the time you ran away around the house to avoid taking a bath . And you know what the good news is? I took a photo of you , without you knowing.”, baekhyun started to attack chanyeol’s words back.

On the other hand, chanyeol froze after hearing what baekhyun said. His grip around baekhyun’s wirst lessened.
“I wonder how the whole Shinki High School would react if they saw this embarrassing photo of yours. I also heard that you are quite popular, Park Chanyeol”, baekhyun got off from the giant’s grip and smiled in satisfaction. He knew he won this time.


how was it??

i want some feedbacks XD