BLUR

CLICK: Now You See Me

Chapter 2

BLUR

 

“oh my god, Nana’s really a star, look!” Looking by the hallway windows with his half body out of the window, he can clearly view all the male fans around Nana, all of them screaming, cheering and taking photos.

“C’mon Jongin, we need to start looking for an extravagant scoop for our article.” Chanyeol said ignoring all Jongin’s praises towards Nana.

Jongin hurriedly walked beside Chanyeol but still sneaking at the window as all the hall windows is full of nosy students who are also looking for the school’s visitor, an Idol girl group known for kpop. “wooah, I almost didn’t recognize Nana with his long blonde hair… I didn’t imagine that she can be a beauty, that giant stick girl.” He said, giggling.

Chanyeol gulped as he controlled his self from looking. “Well, she’s beaut-“

“What?...” Jongin giggled. “what did you say…haa~ I knew it”

“Shut up! Let’s go” Chanyeol exclaimed as he walked faster making Jongin walked behind him.

“You’re so obvious.” Jongin nodded as he found Chanyeol’s holding back was funny.

 

 

^.^

 

 

“Yah Chanyeol! What are you doing?” Jongin glared at Chanyeol who’s taking good shots of different booths from other sections. “I’m not doing that.”

“Kai, it’s a good article showing all the hard works of students-“

“Try another shot and I’ll quit.” Jongin said in a serious manner.

“Then, what’ll do”

“You better follow me if not everything will end.” Jongin said.

Jongin walked straightly heading to the school gymnasium where the idol group was performing.  Chanyeol already knew what Jongin was planning, but he just go with the flow even his inner self told him not.

“Park Chanyeol! Yah…” a girl who’s yelling madly and running towards him. “are you crazy? Our café booth needs more server, come and work…” as the girl pulled his arm hardly leading him to go with her.

“Wait, Jongin… I’ll go with you later…” Chanyeol said, looking at his friend’s frowning expression.

 

 

 

^.^

 

 

“Hey, what’s this?” Chanyeol questioned as the girl tried to fit him a wolf-like costume. “I don’t like this… I’m not going out from here wearing this.

“It’s our concept… don’t worry it fits you well.” The girl giggled.

“what?... then why the other wear an angel wings, let me wear that too.” Chanyeol whined while pointing at his other classmates who are wearing good costumes. Seeing he wearing that funny costume made him stay on the counter. He didn’t even try to get out from those high wooden tops.

 

Almost one hour had passed, since he start making coffee and slicing cake for the orders, when their customer visits decreased, letting him to rest from that busy hour. Beside him, is their class president whose busy counting their profit for that day. “I think we can beat the other cafés, look” as she wiggled the money in front of Chanyeol’s face. “this is amazing, we’ll shared it fairly to the whole class or maybe we can have a group outing, what’ya think?”

Chanyeol smiled while taking a spoonful of strawberry cheesecake to his mouth.

 

“Class President, someone requested for Chanyeol as her server.” said by his another male classmate who’s looking teasingly towards him.

“Huh? And when did we do requests-“ , the class president was not still finish in her saying when the boy excitedly speak .

“well it’s our new trick for our café” the boy’s eye widened showing his excitement  “come here Chanyeol.” The boy pulled Chanyeol out of that high barricade that separate the bar from the dining.

“Wait, don’t… I looked weird, I can’t get out…” but no matter how Chanyeol tried, this boy is too strong that let him out of the bar.

Their café was suddenly full of male fans taking pictures, and from afar he can spot his friend Jongin having a wide smile on his face. Clueless, he found himself frozen standing in front of a beautiful, long blonde hair girl. His whole body becomes frozen and suddenly felt difficult breathing as he saw that beautiful smile from her face.

“PARK… CHAN-YEOL” as the girl read while pointing his nameplate with her right forefinger pinned on his left chest. “I think my special butler is already here.” observing him from head to toe. “ You looked cute, what’s that… uhm… a baby wolf… you looked cute with your costume, Mr. Park Chanyeol” the girl teased.

“ahahaha… what’s with you, what are you wearing, you looked horrible.”  Jongin teased, standing beside their table, holding Chanyeol’s Camera and taking good shots of them. “Nana, I never thought you can be a beauty”

As fast as a second, Chanyeol rapidly took off the cute wolf hat in his head and let it fall on the floor, he brushed and fix his hair, acting so shy in front of Nana with those wolf costume.

“Uh?” Nana picked the wolf hat from the floor and brushes some dirt off “why’d you take it off?” and wear it in her head. “Look, Mr. Park Chanyeol, am I cute?”

“You’re not cute.” Chanyeol took back the wolf hat from Nana’s head and wear it again. “ you never been cute..”

Looking at the people surrounding them, he stood up and pulled one of his girl classmates who are wearing angel wings.

Curiosity and sudden sadness was painted on Nana’s face as she looked at how Chanyeol hold the hand of his other girl classmate.

Chanyeol gulped as he saw Nana’s expression. “Take it off!” Chanyeol said to the girl.

“What?!” the girl replied and looked surprised.

“The wings… let me borrow it.” Chanyeol pulled off the wings from the girl’s back.

“Wear this.” As he handed the wings he can see the grin on Nana’s face.

“Choco mousse and hot choco, right?” Chanyeol offered Nana her favorites while writing it on a small pad

“Uh?” Nana said. “Nope, uhm… Strawberry cheesecake and café latte” she suggested.

He paused for seconds and looked at Nana with a poker face. “ Okay, ma’am. Strawberry cheesecake and latte… I’ll be back.”

 

 

 

^.^

 

 

Meanwhile, back at the counter, Jongin who replaced Chanyeol in the bar area, was there laughing with their class president.

“Jimin, just promise me, it’s a secret. Hahha…”

“Chanyeol, you mean that big ears, Park Chanyeol and Nana, are you crazy? Everyone knows that Nana’s boyfriend is also a celebrity, Jung JoonHyung, a model, actor, a huuunk, OmO that muscular mmm~. I saw it a lot of times on tv…, on net…, on magazines,… twitter and other… Yeol and Nana? Oh c’mon Chanyeol’s dreaming… hahhaha” The class president teased. “Everyone knows she’s here just because it’s for her popularity and just to say that’s she’s supporting school festivals.”

 

“Aiii… You’re a mean girl.” Jongin said while sipping a cup of black coffee.

“ehh~ I’m just saying the truth, her other co-members are also in other booths.” Jimin defended. “and if you’re gonna make an article that “YEOL and NANA were Dating” whose gonna believe it? Even that nerdy guy out there…(pointing to a boy with thick eyegalsses) can have a picture of her and tell to everyone that they’re dating…Or maybe their agency will immediately delete your article.”

“Haah… I can’t believe you… You’re so…”

“Strawberry Cheesecake and Café Latte” Chanyeol unexpectedly went in that made Jongin surprised.

“Yeol, this black guy here told me that you and Nana were dating and have a relationship.” Jimin insensitively asked.

“Yah! Shut up” Jongin groaned.

“Who am I? Am I celebrity to date with a star? I didn’t even know that girl.” Chanyeol said it coolly while ping his costume and wear back his coat.

“hey! Put your costume on… You’re messing our café concept.” Jimin insisted while picking up the costume that went on the floor.

“That girl, says that I’m just a butler! I’m a butler, and butler wears coat and look decent.” Chanyeol exclaimed while fixing his hair up. “If you want you wear that or let Jongin wear that.

“I’ll go!” Chanyeol took an oval tray with a cake and coffee on it.

“Did he just yelled at me… why’s he so hot tempered.” Jimin said.

“Aish! Obviously he’s mad, I told you to just shut up!” Jongin exclaimed leaving the class president alone in the bar.

“Hey! Where are you goin?... Whose gonna make coffees?... blackie come back here.” Jimin said. “Why they suddenly leave and got mad at me… What did I do?”

 

 

 

^.^

 

 

Chanyeol’s back at the table where Nana is, but she was surrounded by her all male fans, some of them putting their hands on Nana’s shoulder taking pictures with a star. He stood a meter away from Nana, but she doesn’t notice him as she was busy entertaining her fans.

“Nana!” her manager called him, telling her that she needs to leave.

Nana looked around as if she tries to find where Chanyeol is. She walked towards him and told him that she really needs to go.

“ Mr. Park Chanyeol, I’m sorry, I guess I’m not able to eat that. But keep it, it’s a gift for you. That’s your favorite right?” Nana handed him her payment. “Thank You, Mr. Park Chanyeol… I love… it…. I mean your service… I mean…uhm… I really need to go” Nana hurriedly went out as his manager protect her with her fans surrounding her.

 Seconds past when she walked back and handed the wings that Chanyeol gave her to a male fan.

A boy walked coming close to him handing him the wings. “Excuse me.”

Chanyeol was left handing the tray in his hand and the wings on the other.

 

I hate your blonde hair, it looks weird on you. Your make-up, so thick, I almost didn’t recognize you. And when did you come so friendly with people, smiling in front of them. That’s not so you. I hate you... calling me Mr. Park Chanyeol.

 

---end of the chapter---