(1/1)

When the stars are down

Jiyong may sound like a e here, but i tried really hard>< It's just another love story~ [don’t blame me;( ]


 

 

“Ji hyung! Tell me a story!” two big innocent eyes stares into mine, taking me by surprise.

 

“Yah! You’re supposed to be in bed by now!” I look around; worried that Mrs. Lee might kill me seeing her precious still awake at this moment.

 

“Awww~ come on hyung~ I can’t sleep~ tell me a story pleaseeee~” He continues to tug on my sweater and whines with his whole body.

 

“Fine. Fine. But let’s not do this here, okay? Your mum’s goin’ to kill me if she sees you now.” I carried him and slowly and just quietly to his bedroom. It was kind of difficult cause first thing is that Seungri has really put on some weight and second, he just can’t seem to stop fidgeting in my arms.  

 

Carefully, I place the boy down of his bed and stretched my back a little. He sits on his heels on his bed and stares up at me.

 

“What?”

 

“Ji hyung. You’re beautiful!” he smiles, a row of baby shows.  His comment took me by surprise. I mean, there are people who say I’m charming and handsome but pretty? Not once.

 

“You brat!” I nudge on his head, making him laugh but then I shush him, afraid that Mrs. Lee might wake up.

 

“Cozy?” I asked, standing at the edge of his bed.

 

“Mm!”

 

“Have you release all of it? You don’t want your mum to dry the sheets again do we?” I teased. And he pouts.

 

“Okay okay. Stop pouting. Your cheeks are going to burst if you keep going.” I pinched his cheeks, making him whine. I laughed and lay beside him. As usual, he cuddles next to me, head rest on my chest.

 

“Ready?”

 

“Mm!” he gave a sharp nod. And I cleared my throat.

 

 

Once a upon time, there was a prince. He had hundreds of toys; he could eat all the hamburgers-

“But, there was no hamburgers back then!” Seungri questions, confused.

 

“This one has.” I said and the doubt was gone, just like that.

 

… but, the prince was not happy. He was lonely because he has no friends. No one wanted to be friends with him. He had friends before but they ran away because they couldn’t take his chattering. He couldn’t stop talking and they didn’t like that. So they ran. It made the prince sad, so sad that sometimes he cries to sleep.

 

Seeing his precious son sad all day, the King ordered his servant to buy a ‘friend’ for his son. But the servant told him, with great respect, that he shouldn’t go through all that trouble because there’s a young child servant, a few years older than the prince and that they could play together. At first, the King didn’t like the idea but after awhile he agreed and told the servant to proceed with plan.

 

So, the next day, a young beautiful girl-

 

“No! I want Ji hyung.” I look down at him, surprised.

 

“But, in every fairytale, there must be a beautiful princess or a girl.” I reasoned.

 

“Ji hyung is beautiful too.” He jumps back, looking at me with his arms folded against his chest.

 

“But... Okay okay. Stop glaring, you brat.”

 

…a young boy, a few years older than him, came up to him, smiling. At first, the prince wasn’t sure about making the child servant as his friend but after noticing that his new friend love when he talks, he was sure that this boy was going to be his best friend.

 

They played together, slept together, ate together, bathe together. They did everything together.

 

Then one day, the boy went disappeared.

 

“Why?!”

 

The Queen was angry that her precious son, the prince’s best friend, is a low child servant. So she chased him away, far far away from the castle. The prince was so angry towards his mother that he ran out of the castle, and searching for his best friend. After so many days of searching for him, ater so many days of going without food, he finally finds his best friend by a river in the forest. His best friend was covered with dirt and looked really tired.  The prince felt so sorry and bad for his best friend that he begins to cry. He ran towards the river and hugged his best friend. The two of them cried in each other arms for so long.

 

When the prince and the child servant return back to the castle, the Queen came crying and hugged the two boys and kept saying how worried she was. She apologized to her son and the child servant and allowed them to continue to be best of friends.  And they lived happy ever after. The end.

 

“…”

“…”

 

He must be sleeping already.

 

“That was amazing Ji hyung!” I swear I almost fell of the bed.

 

“You liked it?”

 

“I LOVED it!” he exaggerated.

 

“Okay okay. Relax. Don’t get carried away brat. Time to sleep. For real this time.” I tugged him into bed and was about to leave when he tugged on my sweater again. I turned. He seemed to be hesitating about something but he decides to let it go.

 

“Stay here till I sleep?” he asked in a soft voice, which was extremely rare.

 

“…Sure.” I smile and cuddle next to him.

 

The night was filled with the ticking of the clock and the warm next to me.

 

“Ji hyung?”

 

“Hmm?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I love you.”

 

“Me too.”

 


ahhhhh~i'm sorry~ the fluff is just too muchhhh~ *dies 

hope you guys like it as much as i enjoyed writing this.^^ 

Comment,Subscribe & Upvote!

love you guys!