chapter 2

I'm sorry


*Narration*
-Baby! Are you okay?! Omo!!! What's going on! Wake up!! Please!
You touched his forehead and it was burning. You carried him into your room. You unbottoned his shirt. You quickly ran to the bathroom and came back with a warm towel, you placed it on his forehead. You pulled the blanket higher to reach his chest. When you were about to leave, you felt his hand holding your wrist.
(Ren)-Stay.. hajima..Y/N... stay...
-Okay i'll stay with you baby don't worry. Good night, you told kissing him on the lips. You spend the night changing his towel and making sure that his fever decreases.
You didn't sleep but it didn't matter, at least you're taking care on him. It's 7 o'clock and he's still sleeping. You admired his perfection while he's asleep. You didn't want to wake him so you quietly walk out of the room. Then the phone rang.

-Annyeong! It's Anne-Sophie, sorry the photoshoot has been cancelled because of the photographer. 
-Oh really that's great!
-What...??
-I mean it's okay. I was about to stay home anyways.
-Why? Did something happened?!
-Yahh. Ren got sick, he had a really high fever and i think i'm gonna take care of him today!
-Awnn you two are so cute together. Arghh just get married now! hahahaha
-You funny. By the way do you know when Benedict and Kris will get married?
-I'm not sure. Last time she told me is that she's not ready but who cares we all know that she loves him so much that she won't deny.
-Yahh you're right. Ohh remember when Noemie and Chanyeol got married? Omo! i just love her dress. And they seem so happy together.
-Don't worry! It'll be your turn, soon!
-Hahhahahah I think it's too soon. Okay! I have to go i'll call you later maybe!

*Diary*
Well, my baby is sick. I have to take care of him. I remembered how he took care of me when i was sick and when he comfort me when i have my periods. Do you know how lucky i am to have him in my life as my boyfriend? It has been 2 years since we're together. The thought that I might lose him one day kills me. But it won't happen. Why am i talking non sense? Ohh i think Ren is awake i have to go.

*Your POV*
Is he awake?... No (looking in your room) Ouf! he's still sleeping. Should i call JR and Minhyun? Ahh no.. they need to rest and Ren too. After their big concert i've notice that Ren is really tired these days. He forced himself to take me to the beach. Arghhh why am i so stupid?! It's because of me that he's sick! I should really go buy some medicine!

*Narration*
So you ran to the nearest pharmacy of the neighborhood and you brought what Ren needed. Since you were a seller at a pharmacy before becoming a model, you know what medicine he needs to help him. When you where back he was always sleeping. After an hour you decide to prepare his breakfast. 
(Ren)-Hey beautiful. You felt his arms around your waist.
-Did you sleep well baby? I'm preparing your breakfast and I brought you some medicine, you said turning around.
(Ren)-Ahh i feel better, he told with a smile.
-I'm sorry, i know it's because of me that you're sick, i'm such a irresponsible girlfriend!
(Ren)-Don't say that, he said smashing his lips on yours. 
Pulling you away from the kiss, -It makes me really happy when you're happy you know that? So it doesn't matter if i'm sick, all it matters it's you, darling.
You two spend another day together at your house. Towards the evening you both had to sleep early because of tomorrow's schedule. When you came in your room you saw Ren laying on your bed. You thought he was asleep so you were thinking about sleeping on the couch. 
(Ren)-Don't enven think about it! 
And he grabbed you and you two fell on the bed. After a few minutes you fell asleep in his arms.