chapter 1

I'm sorry

*Phone Ringing*

-Yeoboseyo?
-Hey gurl, it's Anne-Sophie! Do you wanna go shopping with Sehun and I? It will be really cool and bring Ren too.
-Ohh sorry we wanted to spend the day together. Maybe next week? 
-I don't know... Sehun has to attend the Golden Disk awards with Exo.
-Ohh but it could be only us two with Benedict and Noemie?
-Yahh great! And you're gonna leave Ren alone? 
-Hahahah no.. he will be busy too.
-Okay arasso see you tomorrow, i'm gonna pick you up for your next photoshoot!
-Understood! Hahah see you! 
-Bye. Tomorrow at 10 don't forget!
BIIIPPP

*Diary*
And yahh i'm a model. I'm not really famous but a lot of people know me. As you can see Anne-sophie is my manager and also a really famous designer and she's currently dating Exo Sehun. I don't really know much about Exo but I know they are 12 because Luhan and Kris came back. I'm from Canada and this year, i'm turning 20. Before I met Ren, i was a normal girl working as a seller at the pharmacy. Well a lot of things changed my life. Now, I'm thankful for the life that i have and for the people in my life.
I really love Ren. He's my everything, i will never stop loving him. What he did to save me from those aggressors. I will never regret the day we met. I have to go, he's taking me somewhere today. He always know how to make my day. I love him.

*Narration*
(Ren)-Baby! are you ready? Come on we have to go!
You quickly close your diary and run downstairs. 
-Yup! I'm ready! Where are you taking me?
(Ren)-Ohh I don't know.. we'll see, he said with a smirk.
It was a beautiful sunny day. He took you to a romantic date on the beach. You two spend the day at the beach without anyone bothering. After playing a little while in the water like two little kids, you lay down on the sand with him. After a while you went back in the car and he drove you to your house. He accompanied you inside. When he was about to leave, he fell down.