Chapter nine

Because it's you

Junghee's POV

Jongin left just like that after you said that. 

"Tch!!! Who does he think he is?!?!?! I was only speaking the truth!! And all of the sudden he gets upset! And cold!! UGHH!! I'm soo annoyed!!!" 

You sat there with your arms crossed over your chest. 
"stupid Jongin!!"
---

Jongin's POV

That really got me off gaurd....but then, it hurts so much to hear her say that....more of......it hurts much more to see her.....I really need to start to be clear with myself....I....I don't want to see her get hurt. She has put a lot of trust into me,but I don't know if I could always be stuck to her side.....because....I'm also hurting....so much. But much worst, see her get hurt, hurts even more....no.....no....Jongin-ah!!! She's not Hyumi!!! Not...Hyumi......Hyumi....my chest hurts.

He clenched his shirt where his aching chest was hurting. His breathing got heavier, and his vision started to fill with darkness.

I....I can't see anyone....this darkness is too strong...I can't....I can't...

"Yahh!!! Kim Jongin!!!!" Sehun shouted.

Then Jongin snapped out.

"Are you okay?" Sehun asked with worry written all over his face. "You're still thinking about her...right? Hyung, if Junghee noona looks a lot alike Hyumi noona, then just stop hanging out with her....because you're only hurting yourself more...."

Jongin smiled slightly. "I can't....."

"Why?"

"Because she has put in a lot of her trust into me...."

"Hyung....Right now is the moment you need to stop thinking about others before yourself!! Love at you! You're suffering so much people could just pity you as they pass by!!!" 

"Sehun-ah....do you even understand the situation...?" 

Sehun stood stiff.

"She's in great pain too......" 

"Hyung!!"

"I need to help her..." 

"Stop!!" 

"Se-"

"I said stop it! You're only making things worse! Worry about yourself!" 

Jongin went quiet. He opened his mouth to speak, but nothing came out.

"Don't worry hyung....Just heal first....None of us guys want to see your weak side...we want to see the strong, happy Jongin!"

Jongin smiled slightly. 

-------

Junghee's POV

You went back inside hoping you won't see that jerk. You were cautious the whole entire day, until you got home. As you entered inside, no one was home. You heaved a heavy sigh and went to your room. As you entered your room, you slammed the door shut out of anger. 

"YAHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! STUPID KIM JONGIN!!!!" 

You huffed, and huffed trying to balance out your anger and your calmness. 

You slapped your forehead leaving your palm place there walking back and forth. 

"Okay....Okay.....I'll just make up to him.....I'll go up to him with confidence and apologize...." 

You then sat down, but then you stood up again. 

"Noo!! I will not be so easy and let him go!!" 

Then you sat down. 

"Okay, maybe I'll just let him go....NO! JUNGHEE-AH!" 

---At school in the morning. 

You saw Jongin, so you ran up to him. 

"Jongin!!" 

But then he ignored you. You tried once more. 

"Jongin!" 

You were about to pull him, but then Chanyeol pushed him.

"AH! Junghee!" Chanyeol shouted out loud. 

You looked at him then at Jongin who was now staring at you. 

"C-Can I speak to Jongin...?" 

"Ah! Yea-" 

"No." Jongin interrupted. 

You looked at him with hurt in your eyes. 

"W-why...?" 

"Cause I'm busy. Can't you see...?" He said coldly. 

Now, that felt like a knife that had been just got thrown to stab right directly at your heart. 

"Yeah." You replied back coldly and you turned away and started to walk off to class. 

When you got into the classroom, you sat down and stared out the window with anger filling you. "What the hell is wrong with him?!! I was going to apologize today!!" Then you softened. You could feel tears starting to form, but you held back. The bell rung, and the you looked and you saw Jongin who was now laughing, but then stopped when he saw you. He looked away and he walked to sit somewhere else. Now it felt like a double knife being thrown at you now. Once again you couldn't concentrate. Jongin who caused you not able to focus. 

As class was over, you went up to Jongin again and you stood in front of him and he looked up at you.

"Jongin..."

He just looked at you, but didn't answer you.

"Can..you please answer me...?" As your voice was starting to break and tears were about to fall.

He stood up and moved you gently out of his way and went out the door leaving you behind. Hurt. Confused. Sad. 

You just laughed lightly with unwanted tears falling out of your eyes, but then you wiped them away. The gir who became your friend came up to you happily. 

"Ahn Junghee-ssi~!"

But then when she looked at you, her smile wiped off her face and she started to feel sad with you.

"What's wrong....?"

You looked at her with more unwanted tears fall from your eyes.

"I'm in pain..." You said with your voice breaking and cracking.

She hugged you tightly, and you were a bit surprised, but then you still let her. It was comforting.

"It's okay...don't cry, okay? If you're having problems, you can tell me...okay? Isn't that why we are friends?"

You didn't answer her.

"Did you want to go rest in the nurse's office...?"

You nodded your head.

She took you there along with her holding your stuff. When you guys got there, she told you to sit down and she will tell the nurse you're not feeling good. You nodded your head, but when she was going to leave, you stopped her and she looked at you confused.

"What's your name...?" You asked her as you looked into her eyes.

She smiled. "Kwon Seyoung!"

You smiled slightly. "Thank you, Kwon Seyoung..."

She grinned. "Anytime~!"

And you let go of her and she left. You sat there looking around and you started to feel lonely, but then what happened just earlier, pain struck you. It felt like you couldn't breathe, or your head was spinning. "I think I'll lay down just a bit..." So you laid down. As you laid down, only the pain grew. Tears started to fall from your eyes again, and you felt like it was a lot harder to breathe.

"Stupid Jongin." you mumbled softly and you fell asleep from lack of sleep and from frustration.

------------------------

A/N: Hey guys!! Double update~! I hope you guys had fallen in love with the story!!! Thank you to those who subscribed, read, upvoted, and commented!!! Thanks guys!!! I hope you guys look forward to reading more! And please give my story lots of more love~! Comments lots too~! Thanks! And also, I'll be working on Chapter ten tonight and hopefully post it up tomorrow!!