Chapter ten

Because it's you

A/N: I updated!!!! ahha, but thank you to those who had read, subscribed, and commented!!! Hopefully I'll be able to write chapter eleven tonight and post it tomorrow!! >< Hopefully~!

------------------------------------------------

You opened your eyes slowly, and you saw Seyoung sitting next to the bed. 

"Ah! You're awake?!!" 

"mm..." You hummed out softly.

"Are you hungry? If you are, I can go get you something to eat?" 

"No, it's okay." You said softly and you smiled at her. 

"Are you sure?" She said softly.

"Yeah.." You said as you sat up. 

"I hope I didn't miss anything in class..."

"Don't worry about that...You just need to worry about yourself right now." She said as she smiled. 

"Is it lunch time...or something....?" 

"No....schools already over about five minutes ago..." 

"W-WHAT?!" 

"Shhh!" 

"I slept THAT long?" 

She nodded her head.

"You must've had lack of sleep or something...What time did you go to bed last night?" 

"Four in the morning....." 

"What? Why so late?"

".....personal reasons...." You said as your eyes averted off somewhere else. 

She laughed. "It must have been really important for you to stay up that late..." 

"Yeah..." You said softly. 

"Sorry ruin the moment, but I never knew your name." 

You laughed slightly. "It's Ahn Junghee." 

She smiled. "You have a beautiful name." 

"Thanks. You too." 

Then you two sat there awkwardly, until you broke the awkwardness. 

"So, did you want to head home?" 

She nodded her head.

"Okay." You said as you smiled. 

You got up and put on your shoes, and you grabbed your stuff, and the two of you headed outside. And surprisingly, your car was waiting for you. Seyoung looked at you. 

"We can drop you off at home..." 

She looked at you a bit surprised. 

"N-No, it's okay! It's a bother to drive all the wa-" 

"It's okay Seyoung." You said as you smiled. 

She smiled slightly and nodded her head.

You guys drove her home, and when you got home, you headed to your room without noticing if your mom or dad was home or not. As you entered your room, you sat down on your bed. "She's a nice girl....I can trust her...." you mumbled quietly to yourself having a smile plastered onto your face. 

-----At school in the morning

You entered the school and Seyoung saw you and ran up to you. 

"Thanks a lot for yesterday Junghee~!" 

"Mm." You hummed. 

"But are you feeling better?" 

"Yeah, somewhat." 

She smiled. "I'm glad." 

As Seyoung and you were walking to class, you saw Jongin, and your chest started to ache, so you looked away as quickly as you could. 

"Are you okay?" Seyoung said when she saw your action. 

"Yeah." You replied quickly. 

You noticed that you and Seyoung had to separate ways, so you bid her good bye and went to your class.

As you entered class, you sat down and you looked out the window. You stared out the window so long that you didn't even hear the bell ring. The teacher came in and he started to call out names, and when he got to you, he called your name, but you didn't answer from being in such a great daze. The second time he called out your name, you didn't answer. But the third time, he called out your name even louder, you were surprised and said you were here and you apologized. You sat down, but when you sat down, the door opened, and you looked. It was a guy who you don't recognize, or you had never seen him before. 

"Ah, Park Hyuk-ssi I was wondering why you weren't coming. Come up here." 

He walked up there looking nervous. 

You admired him. He was handsome, looked like a pretty girl, but he still is very handsome. 

"Okay class, this is Park Hyuk-ssi, a new student. Please treat him well." 

Hyuk bowed 90 degrees and spoke. 

"Please take care of me." 

Every girl in there squealed in excitement, and there were whispering. 

You even admired his voice. His voice was so angelic. But you brushed it off. 

As you were about to turn your head, he came and sat down next to you. You looked at him surprised. 

"Hi..." He said shyly. 

"U-uhh, H-Hi..." 

"As you heard not too long ago, but I'm Park Hyuk, and you are..." 

"Ah, um, A-Ahn Junghee...." 

"Nice to meet you Ahn Jungee..." He said softly. 

"N-Nice to meet you too...." 

He smiled at you, and you just sat there giving him an awkward smile, then you looked away and the teacher started to teach. 

Class was over, and you headed to your next class, but then Hyuk caught up to you walking next to you. You looked a bit confused at him. 

"S-Sorry, but I don't know where this class is, will you show me...?" 

You nodded your head and you walked with him to his class. As you two were walking, it became really awkward, but he broke the silence. 

"S-Sorry, that you have to walk all the way here...." 

"No, it's okay." You said as you smiled at him, which made him blush. He looked away from the sudden reaction you had gave him. You looked at him confused. 

"Is something wrong...?" 

"N-No..." 

When you reached his class, confirming the classroom, you gave him his schedule, and smiled once again. 

"Here. And I confirmed it twice, so it's your class." 

"A-Ah, thanks..." 

"Yeah, no problem." 

You took a glance in to the classroom, and you saw Jongin. Jongin, who was staring at Hyuk and you. You looked away and headed to class not wanting to feel the pain. 

---

Jongin's POV

As class was still going on, my eyes kept being stuck to the new kid. Why did he have to be the one talking to her. Why does he get to see her smile like that? I don't like it. I hate him. I don't like seeing her smile to other guys like that. Especially not that smile. That smile where she always smiles to me....

The bell rung, and I got up to leave. As I was walking with my buddies, I saw him with Junghee. Why is he so clingy!? 

"Jongin hyung...." Sehun looked at me a bit confused. 

"What?" I said a little jealousy in my voice.

"Are you jealous?" Sehun asked a little teasingly. 

"No." I said as I looked at him with a little anger in me boiling. 

"Liar." He once again teased. 

Now, I ignored Sehun. 

"Hyung..." 

"What." I said a little annoyed.

"You know, you can talk to her, I wasn't saying that you couldn't...I was only saying that if you can't handle it anymore, then you should stop the connections with her and heal first...." 

I looked as Sehun, with my eyes softening. 

"We will see...." 
----

Junghee's POV

"Why does he keep talking to me...or why does he keep on finding me...?" 

You turned around and saw Jongin who was staring at you two. Just looking at him, you really want to talk to him. Make-up with him...you really missed him. You felt tears well up your eyes, but then you held them back and you looked up at Hyuk.

"Sorry, but I'm going to go to the rest room for a bit, so you and Seyoung can eat first..." 

He smiled and nodded his head. 

You walked past Jongin's table, and you glanced at him for a bit. He was staring at you as you walk. You secretly smiled, but then as you got to the bathroom, you felt someone pulled your sleeve. You turned around, and it was Sehun. 

"A-Ah, Noona...." 

You looked at him confused. 

"W-What is it....?" 

"Actually, I really need to talk to you about Jongin...."