IM NAKAMOTO YUTA?

YOU ARE MINE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

I feel it pierce through my chest, of course it hurts it really does but one thing is for sure it doesn't feel like a bullet it's more like something that i can't explain....

but aside from that i feel like i want to wake up....i don't know but somewhat i hear a voice......

a voice that my ears wants to hear.......

 

should i open my eyes?

 

"Don't leave me"

There i finally heard her clearly...Yes, her....it's a woman

 

Maybe i should really open my eyes......

 

slowly i open my eyes i even feel my eyelids sticking to each other as i open it...

as i open my eyes your face is the first one that i see,i don't even know but it feels so weird looking at you....it feels like  i knew you way before  this........

 

i saw you smile like an aftereffect of heavy crying like a tears of joy....

who are you? i ask that to myself....

"who are you?" i saw your smile slowly faded and your eyes widens a little...

"Yuta....."

".....sama" she added

i lifted my body from the bed that she immediately supported me...

"i'll call the doctor" she is about to stand when i stop her from holding her arm that she stop...

she look at her arm that my hand is holding then to me...

"Yuta sama" she seems to be uncomfortable at it that i remove my hand...

"im fine don't call them" i said simply while rubbing off my hand.....

i look around the place.... i really am in a hospital room...

what happen to me? i ask again to myself....

i look at her  again and this time i caught her watching me she immediately avoid her eyes to my direction....

it's weird....where's grandma and grandpa and....

my eyes widens....

"Seulgi? is Seulgi here?"

she got startled when i suddenly approach her like that.....

i suddenly want to stand that she got a little worried i can see it from her even i just had a peek

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter