Our story

YOU ARE MINE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

  I grew up without realizing that everything has been a ton of lies at my life.... how do i explain it?

well for starters.....i grew up as a japanese but the truth is im a korean who just have to migrate to another  country for that so called safety....i have to change everything about me because for some unknown reason that i don't have a clue about.

 

Im Usai Juni and this is our story.....

 

 

South korea   "Yuta-sama" as Yuta heard it he just lazily lift his head up obviously knowing that it's Mr.Tanaka their family butler.....

He just sighed and stood up from his sofa and drag himself to walk out from his room....

 

Yuta knew that as usual it will be another meeting for that so called family affairs....

He is so bored about it and for him this life is a total disaster.....if only....

 

He could change it...he will totally go for it....

 

As the son of a yakuza who secretly migrated to korea and launch a business for the family it sure is a hardcore shut.....

their family still transact for being a yakuza and it sure works.....

all of those that money can buy they had it and it can't even make them less rich....

 

"Yuta-sama" Yuta stop for a second as he saw Jisoo walking near him...

She bowed to show respect before she went beside him...

And continue to walk to get to the quarters where the meeting is held at....

 

When they reach the front gate they are greeted by lined up men in black suit....

"Good day Yuta sama" All of them said in unison but he did'nt mind it and just continued...

 

As he walk he felt something really weird lingering from him....it seems like there is something that is crawling from his mind that he can't figure out what it is...

 

As he get near he suddenly felt like it's so hot that he can't breath his heart is beating fast too

sweat is slowly forming and dripping but he should endure it maybe he's just tired...

 

He is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter