It's all HenBiebz' Fault

Introducing the Asian Justin Bieber... Henry Lau!

Most everyone in the dorms was used to someone walking around humming—they were singers, it’s just something they did naturally. But usually you could get someone to stop just by asking them to, a causal, “Hey you’re humming” and they’d knock it off.
 

Not Henry.
 

Not since he got those damned Beats by Dr. Dre headphones, of course the purple Justin Bieber style ones.
 

He’d been walking around the dorms with those on for the past WEEK singing either ‘Off my Mind’ or some random Justin Bieber song. All of the aforementioned choices were starting to get on the nerves of all the member’s, except of course Wookie.  |
 

“Min. I don’t think I can take it anymore.” Kyuhyun finally said one day as Henry went through singing ‘There’s gonna be one less lonely girl~’ “I think I’m actually going to snap…” The perfume had been one thing. The nail polish another. That was followed by purple boxer briefs that Wookie got him because ‘they matched Biebers!’ But this was…
 

“Kyu-baby, it’ll be fine. He’ll get over this eventually. It’s just a phase.” Sungmin tried to reassure him as they sat in the living room playing Starcraft together.
 

Kyuhyun snorted in response before adding, “Just like how his obsession with Angry Birds was a phase?”
 

“That was Siwon-sshi’s fault for getting into it too.” retorted Sungmin.
 

“Yeah yeah yeah. All that I can hear these days is ‘Weeeehhh’” Kyuhyun’s attempt at mimicking the noises the birds make, “And ‘Baby baby, baby ohhh~’” And then he mock sang Justin Bieber before rolling his eyes and keyboard smashing his laptop.
 

Those with perfect timing showed up at moments like this; doing the sideways moonwalk came Henry into the living room. The purple Biebz boxers poking out the top of his sweatpants, purple headphones on his ears and Angry Bird socks on his feet while he was singing, “Cause shorty is an an eenie meenie miney mo lovvaa~ Shorty is an eenie meenie miney mo lovvvaaa~” He went straight across the room and disappeared on the other side, singing fading as he went deeper down the hall.
 

Sungmin and Kyuhyun both stared but their reactions were different: Kyuhyun was ready to cry while Sungmin burst into laughter. It was just so cute to see Henry enjoying himself.
 

 

Things got even worse when, one day, Kyuhyun found himself humming to ‘Somebody to Love’ while playing a game on his computer. It took him a full minute before he realized what it was he was humming and he just dropped his head into his hands, OTL style.
 

Henry danced into the living room then with a, “I just can’t get ya off ya, off ya--…” But stopped when he saw Kyuhyun’s position; with caution Henry approached, sliding the headphones around his neck in the process.
 

“Kyuhyung?” Henry asked using the weird typo-nickname he’d given him. “What’s –AAHH!!”
 

The yelp followed as Kyuhyun flailed out at Henry in that moment.
 

“IT’S ALL YOUR FAULT! YOU AND YOUR DAMN BIEBER FEVER!” And he launched an attack at Henry. Since Henry was totally not expecting it at all he screamed and fell back onto the ground.
 

“AH! AH!! Stop! I—“ ‘Holy Kyu gets strong when he’s angry’ Henry thought as he struggled with him on the floor.
 

Kyuhyun just growled in response, grabbing onto the offending headphones and attempting to use them to actually strangle Henry. Before that went too far though Henry was able to choke out a ‘Helpp!!’ one that was heard by Zhou Mi, Sungmin and Wookie who came running out to the living room to see what was going on.
 

“Kui Xian! What are you doing!?” Zhou Mi flailed while Sungmin went over to pull him off of Henry, who could only keep his arms up in defense from the  Kyuhyun’s cat-like attacks when the cord popped out of the headphones.
 

“NOT MY HENLI!” Wookie cried out, only running over to Henry once Kyuhyun was a safe distance away, wrapping his arms around him to check his face and arm for scratches or bruises.
 

“Yah! Cho Kyuhyun! Why were you doing that!?” Sungmin, being the hyung of the group, decided it was his job to scold the evil maknae.
 

“It’s all his fault… all his fault…. One less lonely girl… all his fault….” Kyuhyun gently shook back and forth in Sungmin’s arms, his head pressed to his shoulder.
 

“Okay. This is kind of scary…” Zhou Mi observed, crouching down to carefully bring Kyuhyun to his feet, leading the slightly scarred man to his bedroom. Sungmin got up as well and the three of them disappeared.
 

 

Meanwhile, Wookie had pulled Henry off to his bedroom to tend to his cuts.
 

Henry wasn’t crying, but he was definitely shaken up. He had no idea what he had done to piss off Kyuhyun and all he knew was that he didn’t want to do it again. Mad, crazy Kyuhyun was super scary and kind of painful.
 

“Ow! Wookie-hyunggg~” Henry whined, “That hurts!”
 

“I know it hurts baby, but I have to clean them up or they’ll scar!” Those pouting lips were given a kiss, successfully distracting Henry as Wookie finished what he was doing. Nothing was too deep, but Henry might wind up with a bruise on his eye from one of the very few punched Kyuhyun actually sent his way. If that was the case, Wookie would tend to that too.
 

“There. All done. You’re such a good patient, Henli-sshi~” Wookie said, crawling over Henry in a rather predatorily manner. Henry tried to back up but he was already all the way back on the bed.
 

“Um. I’m all better now Wookie… can I go?”
 

“No.” The answer was short and quick.
 

“….. Why not?” Henry was scared to ask, if by scared he really meant excited.
 

“Because I have to take care of you in another way.” Wookie hand pressed to Henry’s inner thigh with a squeeze. “I see you’ve been wearing the I gave you.” Which caused Henry to blush like mad.
 

“Y-yeah… I really lik—.” To be shut up via a kiss was definitely the best way to be shut up. Especially when it was the wonderful Wookie doing the kissing.
 

“I’ll make sure you’re never one less lonely boy.” Wookie said before pouncing on Henry to have his way with him.