Trolling your hyungs.

Introducing the Asian Justin Bieber... Henry Lau!

There really isn’t much to do when Super Junior M isn’t promoting. So what was Henry to do? Aside from go to New York, post random videos on his new Youtube account, make music? Why, troll his hyungs of course!

Trolling his hyungs was one of Henry’s favorite things to do, though he wouldn’t admit it aloud even if most of the fans knew. So, one day while listening to Mr. Simple and searching twitter he noticed something. Something. HUGE.

SIWON WAS FOLLOWING JUSTIN BIEBER!

If Henry had been drinking anything at that moment he would have spat it out immediately all over his computer screen. Instead he jumped up, screamed a bit and just pointed at the screen.

How much were calls from Boston to Korea again!? Oh it who cares! This was far too important! So Henry immediately picked up his cell phone and called up Siwon.

“Nnnn….Yeboseyo…?” Siwon mumbled softly into the phone, clearly waking up from the ringing.

“Hyung~ It’s me, Henry!” The excitement in his voice couldn’t be contained.

“Henli-sshi? Why are you calling so late?” Siwon rolled over in his bed to look at his clock before rolling back over where it was warm, phone resting on his head.

“Because!  I just saw the good news!”

‘Good news? What on earth could he be talking about’ Siwon wondered, before just mumbling a ‘Huh?’ into the phone.

“You know! The good news.”

“Henry…” Siwon said a bit firmer. “I have no idea what you’re talking about.” The tone saying, ‘So tell me now so I can go back to sleep.’

“You’re following the Biebz on Twitter!” If only Siwon could see the eating grin Henry had on his face as he said it. The statement, however, was just followed by a deep groan on Siwon’s part.

“You just called to tell me about that?”

“Pretty much. Congrats about the drama though too… And I miss you guys. But mostly YAAY BIEBZ!!!”

“Henry-sshi… you’re…” Siwon sighed then, a smile tugging at his face. The excitement had gotten to him. “You’re adorable.”

“Yeah. That’s all I wanted. So. Saraenghae hyung! Sleep well~” Saying that phrase always still brought a blush to Henry’s face.

“Yah… You too.”