Oh Sehun

It's Cold Here
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

❄❄Oh Sehun❄❄

 

 

I was tired with the long journey I had. My uncle asked me to just stay in his house since climb up the mountain at night is dangerous although I had been a grown man. I refused their invitation with an excuse. The excuse sounded so lame, but that was the truth. “I should protect my hut aunty,” I said when she and my uncle were waiting me at the front door, trying to tie my shoelaces. There was no answer from them, but when I stood up and turned back, they threw me a confuse look.

“Who is he?” my aunty’s face twitched, looking at me with her slanted eyes. She mumbled something about my parents never had a debt history.

I shook my head, “It’s not he, is she,”

“She?” I didn’t know if my eyes were good but I thought I saw my aunty glanced to my uncle with a strange expression, as if she knew more than me, as if she knew something I didn’t know... or something important that they didn’t tell me yet. I raised my eyebrows and decided to just let it go.

“You better just do what she said,” my uncle suggested as he hugged me tautly. My aunty nodded, agreeing with him. I chuckled and shook my head.

“If you afraid she will kill me, that’s not need uncle, she just a teenage girl,”

“But teenage girl was the reason many souls disappear on the mountain Sehun,” my aunty added when she hugged me.

“No,” I eyed them weirdly and chuckled again,“That’s only an old tale, don’t worry, I’ll be fine,”

I entered my cottage duly midnight. Sighing tiredly then threw my body on the bed. “Argh, um...” I was sure my body will full of red marks tomorrow, it was so lump and numb. Groaning, I rolled to face the ceiling, letting my back gets the sensation of the soft old fabric of my bed. I wondered if today my cottage got attacked by the storm or not when I was going to the town. But my uncle didn’t metion any storm story when I paid him a visit, probably my cottage was free.  I stretched my both hands and legs before put my hands behind my head, using it as a pillow and closing both my eyes as yesterday memory was playing. Her voice was so cold and... scary.

“Is she really wanted to kill me?”

“You haven’t moved yet?” I startled, still closing my eyes. I never knew I could make a sound in my mind that sounded so real like that. As if she really stood beside me, since it was too clear to be true. But maybe, I had upgraded my skill to imagine things. Living alone in small hut on the mountain without friend could be a reason why it was easier for me to fantasized. Am I not crazy right?

“I’ll kill you,” my brows knitted together. The voice was still there and it was weird, since my mind was blank that moment. I didn’t think anything anymore. So why.... why... the atmosphere became so cold like this. Why my feet felt so cold, almost like it would freeze any moment if I didn’t move it and opened my eyes. Then I heard a loud noise, familiar loud noise. It was me... screaming in manly way when finding yesterday girl standing and glaring in front of me, white lips, bright blue eyes, long hair almost red.

“H-how can-can y-you enter?” I pulled my legs into hug, staring at her with my eyes that seemed want to come out from it socket. I was sure I had locked the door before throwing my self on the bed.

“It’s easy, just flight through your window,” she was eyeing me like I was the weirdest person in the Earth because of my stupid question that didn’t sound stupid at all in my ears.

I turned to face my window that only ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter