Chapter 01 : Their Secret

Super Gurls

Beilla’s POV

 

 

Retouch… retouch.. retouch.

 

 

Done! Perfect! I’m so beautiful!

 

 

I’m in front of the mirror in the CR of school while retouching.

 

“Hey. You’re retouching here for hours! And you may look like a witch.” Loraine came out from the last cubicle.

 

She always scolding me every time I put an eyeliner. What is the bad thing putting eyeliner?

 

“Just don’t mind me. I can’t live without my eyeliner, you know that.”

 

“Yeah, whatever. Finish that already, Krystella is waiting for us in the cafeteria. And maybe the boys are approaching her right now.” She said while combing her hair in front of the mirror.

 

After I put my eyeliner, I put it in my make-up kit and put it in my handbag.

I pulled Loraine outside the CR even though she’s not finish combing her hair.

 

“Hey, sis! Why are you suddenly pulling me? I’m not finished yet!”

 

“Whatever. Let’s just go fast. I don’t want boys get close to our baby Krystella.” I said while pulling her to the cafeteria.

 

 

 

When we got there, we looked for Krystella. And we’re right, there are many boys approaching her again. She looks like uncomfortable.

We walked towards them and I put my two hands in my both waist.

 

“Ehem-ehem!”

 

They looked back at me. I raised my right eyebrow.

 

“That’s our table. So, go away! Shoo!”

 

“You’re really a brat. We just want to know he--”

 

I cut his words.

“Shut up! Don’t get close to her. Before you court her, you should pass on us.”

 

“Aish! Such a bad trip. Let’s go guys, I don’t want to have a fight with miss Eyeliner.” Said the other guy.

 

They went away out of the cafeteria.

 

We sat on the chair in front of the table where Krystella is sitting.

 

“If that guys go back, I’ll stab their mouth using my eyeliner! Grr!”

 

“Be calm, sis.  You may get ugly.” Loraine stood up. “I’ll go grab our lunch.” Then she went to the counter.

 

I looked at Krystella.

 

“Dona, avoid the boys. Okay?”

 

She nodded as an answer.

 

Dona is her nickname, by the way. I like to call her that than Krystella.

 

A guy walked beside our table. He’s holding a soda can and a burger.

Dona took a glance to that guy and so I did. I couldn’t see his face because his back facing us. I noticed his head turned a little and it looks like he’s taking a glance to Dona.

 

When the guy was far, I looked at Dona. She’s following a glance to that guy.

 

“Yah!”

 

She faced me, because she’s looking behind and following a glance to the guy.

 

“Yes, Beilla?”

 

“Who’s that? Do you know him?”

 

“No. But, I often see him. He always staring at me every time we pass in the way.” She said innocently.

 

“Let’s eat lunch~” Loraine put the tray of foods on the table, happily.

 

Why she’s happy that sudden? She’s just in a normal mood few minutes ago.

 

“Oh? Why you looked so happy, sis? I asked.

 

‘It’s just nothing~ I just saw my crush again.” She answered while pouring small amount of chili powder in her food.

 

“Who? Sehun? What’s in him and why you like him? He’s so silent and bring to talk with.”

 

“And so? I’m attracted to him. What can I do about that? That’s my type, he’s kind of mysterious.”

 

“Aigoo. If I were you, I’ll stop fantasizing that Sehun guy. What if he will know our secret? He will not like you and he’ll just push you away!”

 

Her face has been sad.

 

Yes, we have a secret we keep. Do you want to know?

 

Ehem-ehen…

 

 

We’re actually, BOYS. Yes, we’re boys. We’re kinda gay. Before we transfer in this school, we planned to disguise as girls. We’re victims of bullies because we are gays, so we transferred and disguised also. We also changed our names. Our decision to disguise were right because no one have ever bullied us again.

My real name is Baekhyun, Loraine’s real name is Luhan, and Krystella is Kyungsoo.

We keep it a secret because the students in this school will just mock us.

 

“But…it’s not bad to have a crush, right? I’ll keep my feelings on Sehun.” He said with his sad tone.

 

“Alright. Just keep your words.” I said and started to eat.

 

 

***

 

 

Loraine / Luhan’s POV

 

 

Exactly when we’re about to go out of the cafeteria, the bell rang. We walked fast to our classroom.

By the way, Beilla and Dona are not my classmates. I’m in a fifth year high school while they’re fourth years. They are Sehun’s classmates. I just met him in the cafeteria. I always seeing him there. He’s alone in the table while eating. He is so silent. There are many girls approaching him but he didn’t even look at them nor talk to them. He’s really mysterious. And because of that, I like him.

 

“Sis, here’s our classroom. Bye!” Beilla said and went inside their classroom.

 

I climbed up the stairs. The stairs are just beside their classroom.

When I stepped up, I was surprised when I saw Sehun walking down the stairs. Our gaze met.

I immediately looked away and climbed fast on the stairs because I feel like my face is being red!

My Gosh! I’m so attracted to his eyes! I just realized that he has very attractive eyes. I’m liking him more.

 

 

***

 

 

Krystella a.k.a Dona / Kyungsoo’s POV

 

 

When I sat on my chair, Sehun went inside the classroom while his both hands are inside of his pocket. And when he sat down on his chair, our teacher came in.

 

“Good afternoon class.” He greeted.

 

“Good afternoon, sir!” We also greeted.

 

“Class, I have an announcement. You have a new classmate. He will go to class tomorrow. Okay, let’s start our lesson.”

 

New classmate? Who is that may be?

 

 

***

 

 

Dismissal time.

We sat on a bench near the garden to wait for Luhan, no, Loraine rather. They’re still cleaning their classroom.

 

“Dona, stay here. I’ll just go to the CR.” Baek-, no, Beilla rather.

 

I’m sure she’s going to retouch again.

 

I’m just looking far away while thinking.

 

When will our secret be keep? In the future, they will know that we’re boys.

 

I stopped thinking when I saw the guy who is always staring at me.

He sat down beside the tree and I’m shocked when he looked at my direction. I don’t know why he’s looking at me like that. It looks like he knows something about us.

I felt nervous in my thoughts. Does he know it? Hopefully, not.

 

“Hi Krystella!”

 

I looked at someone who called me. It’s Loraine.

 

“Where’s Beilla?” he asked as he sat down beside me.

 

“She went to the CR.” I answered and looked at the guy again.

 

He’s still looking at us.

 

“What are you looking at?” He followed my gaze.

 

“Who’s that? Don’t tell me, you had a crush on him?”

 

I looked at him when he said that.

 

“No. He just seem weird. I feel, he knows something about our secret.” I said and looked at the guy again.

 

He was about to go away.

 

“What? Hopefully, not.”

 

“Let’s go home!” Beilla shouted, that is now walking towards us.

 

We both stood up and we went out of the school campus.

 

When we got out, I saw that guy again. He was about to enter to the bus and something fell from his bag.

 

I immediately run towards it to pick it and give it back to him but, before I pick it, the bus went away already.

 

“Yah, Dona! Where are you going?” Beilla called.

 

I just realized what’s the thing is when I picked it up.

It’s his I.D. I took a glance at the bus again but it’s gone.

 

“Yah! Why are you running in a sudden?” Loraine asked when they’re in my direction.

 

“What’s that?” Beilla suddenly grabbed the I.D I am holding.

 

He looked at it and read the name.

 

“Kim Jongin? Wait, he’s our school mate in our old school! And he’s our school mate again in the school where we transferred?” Beilla said in shock.

 

“It’s Kai?!” Loraine said in shock also.

 

What is in Kai that Beilla and Loraine got shocked when they read his name?

 

“Wait, who’s that Kim Jongin or Kai?” I asked, confused.

 

They looked at me with worried look in their face.

 

“Kai is the one who knew our secret!” Beilla said in panic.

 

“What?!” I was shocked.

 

My suspicion was right! He really knows our secret! Oh no! What are we gonna do now?

 

 

 

 

End of 1st Chapter.

 

How was it guys? Do vote and comment. :D

Sorry for grammar. Hehe!