Break up

Break up.
Please log in to read the full chapter

When Kyungsoo came home that night he wasn’t suprised that that Jongin was there, like he always was but not like this. Not on top of another man, and kissing someone who was not him. Not when they had a perfect life, perfect house and a perfect relationship, or so Kyungsoo thought. So when he saw them there on the sofa in THEIR living room, he dropped his keys and gasped before he covered his mouth in shock.

When Jongin heard the gasp then he turned his head quickly and opened his eyes largely. „Kyungsoo“, Jongin said and pushed himself off of the other male. When Kyungsoo looked at the other male under Jongin he whispered out, „Sehun“ because why would Jongin do it to him and on topp of that with his best friend. Sehun and Kyungsoo have been best friends for over 2 years already and he didn’t think he would do that to him.

Kyungsoo’s eyes started to water and he shouted, „Get out! Both of you, get out. Now!“. Sehun quickly grabbed his clothes and run out of the door, but Jongin looked at him with a scared expression.

„Baby.“ Jongin said as softly as possible, but Kyungsoo didn’t have any of this.

„Don’t call me baby, we’re over. How could you even do it? With my own best friend ontop of that?“ Jongin didn’t say anything about that but tried to move closer to him. „No, get away from me, we’re over. Now get out!“

Jongin shaked his head before trying again. „Baby please I’m sorry, I’m so so sorry.“

„GO AWAY,  GET AWAY FR

Please log in to read the full chapter