The Pre-Dream: Eight

Alice of Human Sacrifice

Eight walked around town, idly wonder what to do.  "Huff, it's no fun causing trouble if no one can remember me..." he laughed humorlessly.  Because of his power to erase memories, he had taken pleasure in stealing all memories of him from the people who had wanted him dead.  "But now there's no one to bother..." he thought.  "And I just want to cause more trouble... what should I do?"  Being a being made of madness, he couldn't just sit by and let people forget about him.  What was the fun and chaos in that?  No, he needed to think up a new, deadly, and humorous game to play.

After thinking for a while (and killing several people), he came up with an insane idea, but he knew it would work.  Everything, after all, turned out the way he planned.  Without a second thought, he opened a portal and jumped into a different universe.  "Oh, I'll drive them all to their own madness!" he laughed.  "They can create their worlds and have their fun, but in the end, I will be the victor in this game!"

___

So people, sorry for the short chapter, but that's all for the first part of the prolog, hope it was decent!  The next part will start from wherever Eight shows up and meets the new Alices!

Please leave a comment and tell me what you thought! ~noroixrinbu