Habits Of My Heart.

Habits Of My Heart.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Habits of My Heart   In a dark room, in cold sheets. I can't feel a damn thing. I lost myself between your legs, your medicine is in my head.   “Uh-umph! B-bbom-ah~ P-p-please..” Chorong moaned out in satisfaction as Bomi eat her out from below and pushed her head deeper in between her legs.   “A-ah! Ah! Y-yesssss~ B-bomi!” Chorong felt like she saw the gates of heaven when she came and clenched on to the bed sheets tightly as everything starts to get blurry. Bomi continued to slowly her to prolong her and let Chorong slowly ride out of it.   Bomi slowly crawled up looking at Chorong panting heavily after the session, she slowly inched closer but before their lips touched Bomi plopped down on the other side of the bed.   Chorong's breath starts to get softer steadily, hinting Bomi that the older girl might be asleep already. Bomi slowly gets out of the bed not wanting to wake the girl up. Bomi scanned the body of the older girl, 'Why are you so perfect?' Bomi thought silently before covering Chorong up with the blankets because she knows Chorong is sure to catch a cold if she sleeps like that.   Bomi grab her shirt on the floor and button the last few buttons as her made her way to the dressing table to grab her packet of cigarette and lighter. She walked out to the balcony, the air was cold but she didn't mind nothing would be as cold her heart.   She light up her cigarette and place it against her lips as she took her first puff. She inhale slowly as thoughts filled her mind.   'Why? I don't even know why am I doing this anymore... Why? Why does love hurts so much?' A lone tear escaped from Bomi's eyes which Bomi wipe off almost immediately.   After a few more puffs, Bomi wanted to flick the cigarette away but before she could, she felt someone hug her from behind.   “Bbom-ah~” Chorong cooed softly into Bomi's ears. Bomi sighed softly and flicked the cigarette away.   “Yeah? Weren't you asleep?” Bomi asked softly without turning around.   “It's cold without you.” Chorong replied hugging Bomi tighter.   Bomi turned around to face the older girl, “Rong...” Bomi said as she stared into Chorong's dark brown orbs. Both of them felt like time has stopped for a second.   “Sorry.” Bomi whispered before crashing her lips on to Chorong's.   Chorong's eye widen at the sudden action but slowly she started kissing back eventually she didn't know why did Bomi do this cause Bomi normally don't kiss her on the lips. Slowly but surely they made their way to the bed, everything was in slowly motion for Bomi, she wanted to remember every single detail of this moment. After what seems like forever Bomi broke the kiss and they stared at each other as they try to catch their breath.   “Goodnight Bbom-ah.” Chorong said before slowly taking Bomi's arms and wrapping it around her waist making Bomi spoon her.   Bomi said nothing and just hug the older girl gently from the back.   - -   The morning came faster than expected for Bomi, she barely slept last night. As expected, the older girl is no where to be found. No messages, No post it, no nothing. It's as if nothing happened last night, there was not a single trace of the older girl. Bomi chuckled bitterly to herself before she reach out to her only friend on the night stand. She pulled one stick and light it up, taking the first puff she found herself asking herself the same question again.

“Why?”   You know I'd rather be alone, But then you call me on the phone. 'Cause I'd rather be alone, But you're fermented in my bones.   It's been a week since Bomi last contacted the older girl she felt like maybe the older girl have finally got bored of her and it's time that she can finally get over the older girl, she can finally get over her pathetic self.   Bomi continue to work diligently going through tons of documents trying to get the thoughts of the older girl out of her mind.   After hours and hours of endless work, Bomi finally manage to finish most of her work. She felt exhausted. Bomi stood up and stretched her body her body felt sore due to sitting long hours, she glanced at the clock while stretching to her surprised it's already 9pm.   'Time to head home.'   Bomi stepped out of her office surprised to see a letter on the floor. She slowly pick it up and open it.   She found a hotel room card inside with a piece of paper stating the room number, '9193'. Once again, she chuckled bitterly as she stuffed the paper and card into her pocket.   Oh, the habits of my heart. I can't say no. It's ripping me apart. You get too close, you make it hard to let you go.   Bomi got on to her car and drove out of the car park, when she reached the first traffic light... she stopped for awhile, contempl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter