Final

Blue
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Oh Sehun threw the weapon away. He didn’t need it anymore. Even he wanted, he couldn’t get a help from it.

The war happened moment before on the dark street was almost over. Smell of raw blood and burnt flesh ruined the fresh air mixing with the reek of gun powder.

Sehun waddled on dusty road which compressed by broken windows and shattered metal pieces.

He pressed his finger tips on own shoulder which was already ripped by a bullet. The warm blood was soaking into his fabrics making a deep red strain. His vision was getting blurred and lots of unclear noises were dashing on his ear lobes. His breaths were getting irregular and he had been struggling to make his body balance.

Finally Crash!!!!!

All the things in the world turned to black. But Sehun saw a tiny blue spark at the corner of the dark universe.

 

**********

 

Quickly moving his feet on the glistering white tilled floor Dr. Luhan moved to the changing room to get his surgical scrubs. He heard his name announced in speakers. It was urgent and he supposed to be stand on the operation room right now. A nursing officer helped him to put on glows and tucked the mask.

The head of the surgery crew Dr. Zhang was already standing up near the patient that lied on surgical bench. Dr. Luhan was the 2nd Medical Officer who has to take the one of responsible role in this critical surgery.

The patient had three bullets on his back. One of those had damaged the main artery that supplied blood to left arm. He had a severe blood lost and his condition was in worst state. The possibility of the progress of the surgery was estimated in to 2.5%.

Even it was 0.0012% as doctors they couldn’t give up about patient’s life.

The patient had lied on the bench after the pre-surgery preparation, nursing officer turning his face to right hand side. His face was covered by an oxygen supplied mask.

The atmosphere of the room was beaming by beep noises of electronic medical devices.

 

“The scalpel”

 

Extending his hand Dr. Zhang requested the tool to start the surgery. The time ticked minutes. Some time a single minute has more than sixty seconds.

 

**********

 

After a successful surgery Dr. Luhan sat on his seat near to the writing desk of his cabin. He was searching some medical

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter