Part Four

Capture

Sagano Romantic Train and Hozu Riverboat Ride?

"Uuh.. Emm.Mr. Cho? You want try Romantic Train??" I asked, thinking maybe I misheard our destination or more accurately it was his destination because I was just pulled by him.

"Yes, and you don’t need to worry. The train is not like its name; from the information I got from the old lady, the train was not romantic just like the train in general." Mr. Cho said while glancing at me. "Actually the name is Sagano Scenic Railway, but is also known as Sagano Romantic Train." Mr. Cho explained while grinning, he seems very happy to see me blush.

While I, I suddenly felt the urge to hit him hard. Very hard. It's not my fault if I have a reaction like that when I heard we would go to Sagano Romantic Train, right? Why does he have to make me feel stupid and embarrassed all the time? Yeah okay, I have to admit not all the time because he was really nice to me like when we met at the park near the rented house and when he wanted to teach me about photography until he lent his precious camera for me. But in the remaining time he really often makes me shocked and really likes to tease me!

"Do you not want to try to take some photos?" Mr. Cho suddenly asked me.

"Ooh...Hmm...I think maybe the other day?" I said, suddenly feeling nervous when Mr. Cho started talking about taking photos.

"You don’t need to feel scared or nervous when you are trying to take a photo. Or it will eventually be reflected in the photos you take." Mr. Cho said calmly.

"Really? Is it going to visible at the photo?" I asked don’t believe, all this time I never thought that what is felt by the photographer will affect the outcome of the photos.

"Yup. That is true people say we need the talent and expertise to be able to produce good photographs but sometimes they forget that feeling is also needed when we take photographs. What do you feel when you take a photo can be seen clearly in the results and will affect people who see those photo. Like when you feel amazed with object of the photos you take, people can feel it and you can make it easier to people for feel amazed too when looking at the photo." Mr. Cho explained as he kept dragging me along with him.

"Ah.. I understand what you mean and I will remember it. So what do I do now?" I asked, trying to learn more from Mr. Cho.

"For now you can try to take some photos. The camera that I have given can be set to automatically so you don’t need to adjust the focus or other complicated things. I think it would be better if you first get used to take photographs while will slowly learn other things." Mr. Cho said calmly.

"Okay.. Oh, and not a given camera, you just lend this camera." I stubbornly reminded of the agreement about the black camera.

"Yeah yeah.. I just lend the camera..." Mr. Cho agreed while chuckling. "And finally we arrive at Sagano Scenic Railway." Mr. Cho added, giving a squeeze on my hands that is being held by him.

And I just realized Mr. Cho and me now hand in hand, I don’t know how or when our hands intertwined but somehow it feels right, nice, and I like how his hand matches with my hand perfectly. But I can’t continue to hold hands with him, because it makes my heart beating faster and the strange feeling back so I slowly pulled my hand and immediately busied myself with the black camera. I tried to hide my blushing face with my bangs, but I know it can’t really help me to cover my red face and I think Mr. Cho knew what I was thinking and the reason I do all of this because I could hear a soft laughter from him. So I did not dare look at him and just stay quiet.

"So what do you think of Sagano Scenic Railway?" Mr. Cho asked me to break my silence.

"Although this train can be including old fashioned train but it looks nice and charming. I even think that's the reason that makes this train more attractive." I replied once I saw the train more clearly. I'm glad Mr. Cho did not tease me about the incident of holding hands and just let it pass.

"Let's go. Although I have tickets so we don’t have to worry about not getting the chance to try this train but we have to make sure we can get the best place to sightseeing and take photos." Mr. Cho said while smiling.

"Oh? How can you have the tickets when you don’t even know about this train before you ask the old woman?"

"The old woman that gives the tickets to me. So when I asked her, she immediately gave me the train tickets, which is actually her and her grandson but because suddenly her grandson could not come so he gave it to me, she told me for tourists like us, we have to try Sagano Scenic Railway also Hozu Riverboat Ride." Mr. Cho explained while we walked closer to the train.

"I see.. The old woman was so kind." I said while take a closer look at the train while Mr. Cho gave the tickets to the person responsible for collecting the tickets.

"Oh! Mr. Cho, let us sit there!" I said excitedly when entering the train and found there was one car that is fully open while other cars only have a window that can be opened.

Most of the passengers sitting in the car that is fully open and just leave some empty seats. I think we were lucky because we can find an empty seat that has a pretty good position so that we can clearly see to scenery outside. Mr. Cho sat across from me and an old couple sitting next to us, the old woman sitting next to Mr. Cho while the old man sitting next to me.

We had to wait until the train full of passengers, and while we wait, Mr. Cho help me about the camera and explain simple things that I have to do when I want to take a photo later. When the train finally had been filled with passengers, we begin our journey. And finally I know why the old woman who met with Mr. Cho previously said tourists should try this because the scenery is so beautiful, I can’t explain it with words. And unconsciously I was absorbed by the beauty of the scenery and engrossed take photos of the beautiful autumn scenery from the train, forget the nervousness that I felt before, and sometimes I just admire the view with my own eyes.

 

After 25 minutes, the train finally almost reached the end of the trip and I just realized that Mr. Cho was having a conversation with the old couple next to us. I tried to listen to their conversation but I could not really understand what they are talking in Japanese, while Mr. Cho can easily understand and speak fluently with the old couple. Make me suddenly want Songie be here so that he can help me translate what they are talking about because Songie is better in Japanese language than me.

"What are you talking about with the old couple?" I ask Mr. Cho while we walked to try Hozu Riverboat Ride.

"After I finished taking photos, they ask me something. You can’t understand what they were talking about?" Mr. Cho asked.

"No. My Japanese is not so good and they speak very quickly. I can’t understand what they say or what you say. I can only hear one or two words, but don’t know the meaning of those words. Maybe ouch!" I stopped talking when suddenly someone bumps into me hard from behind and made me a little lost my balance. Fortunately Mr. Cho quickly grabbed my hand so I don’t fall.

"Are you okay?" Mr. Cho asked in a worried tone.

"I'm fine. Thank you for your help, Mr. Cho." I said with a small smile. I tried to pull my hand back but Mr. Cho tightened his grip on my hand, made me look at him with a puzzled look.

"I think it is safer if I hold your hand because you like a little kid so I'm afraid you'll fall or lost in the middle crowd of this people." Mr. Cho said while grinning.

"Little kid??? I am not a little kid!" I said, annoyed when someone told me like a little kid.

"Ah.. Yes.. Of course I know you're not a little kid. I'm sorry I said you like a little kid." Mr. Cho said apologetically. "You only very petite! So I still have to hold your hand." Mr. Cho added after few seconds while smiling cheerfully.

Somehow I know he may not feel bad when saying that I like a little kid. And see, I was right; he would only look for other words that have similar meanings.

"I think soon I will hate you Mr. Cho." I mumbled to myself with a small voice so that he could not hear me.

"Nope. You're not going to hate me. You'll soon like me." Mr. Cho said full of confidence.

I can only look to him with dumbfounded, shock he could hear my words also his words makes me not know what to say and I think I was also better not to say anything to answer his too confidence words. Right now I really want to scratch the 'nice' word from my opinion about him and bold the 'arrogant' word from the list of my opinion about him. And I tried my best to ignore the strange feeling that grows inside me. I just can pout while puffing my cheeks.

 

The Hozu Riverboat Ride turns out as good as Sagano Scenic Railway. We can see the beauty of the autumn from a different perspective from top of river boat. I can say I had fun and I also tried to take some photos. And by chance we met again with the old couple that we encounter when riding the train and like before at the end of the trip they were busy talking with Mr. Cho. I can only listen to them without understanding and could only get a few words without knowing the meaning. I thought I better ask Songie later because I want to know what they are talking about.

Mr. Cho came out from the river boat first when we reach the end of the trip and when I would step out from the river boat, Mr. Cho held out his hand to help me keep my balance and even though I've stepped out safely, Mr. Cho was still holding my hand and when I tried to pull my hand he just reminds me of how I was so petite and he was afraid I would be easily lost in the crowd of people. So in the end we walked back to where we parked the car while holding hands.

After a while we reached the car and we reached the car before Songie. So while we wait for Songie; Mr. Cho tried to look at the photos I have taken. He said I have a good sense in taking photos and if I study hard and practice continuously I will be able to take better photos. I hesitated he told the truth about the results of my photos because I felt the results of the photos I took very ordinary. And somehow what I felt were clearly visible in my face.

"Why you did not trust me? I'm telling the truth. You will see that someday you will actually be able to take great photographs." Mr. Cho said while laughing and at the same time ruffled my hair.

"Ah!! Don’t mess up my hair..." I said as I trying to avoid and keep Mr. Cho’s hands away from my hair.

Mr. Cho finally leave my hair alone after successfully made my hair messy and just laughed when he saw me struggling to try to fixed my tousled hair and I pouted when I could not fixed my hair like what I want.

"Why do you feel annoyed because your hair is a mess while from what I remember on the airplane you also make your hair messy? And actually you look y when your hair is messy." Mr. Cho asked cheerfully as he finally helped me to fix my hair.

"What??! Why do you say such thing?!" I said blushing when I heard Mr. Cho says I look y with messy hair. "And when on the airplane I was frustrated so unconsciously I make my hair messy and I don’t really care at that time because my mp3 is more important." I said stubbornly while trying to fight my heart beat that beating rapidly.

"I understand.. And I say that because that's the fact." Mr. Cho said as he smirks. “Well, now it is fixed.” He added.

"Thank you Mr. Cho. Oh! Songie!" I greet Songie which walked to near us.

"Hey!" Songie replied cheerfully.

After that we all went back to the rented house and on the way back to the rented house I talk about my experience when ride Sagano Romantic Train and Hozu Riverboat Ride while Songie tells about his own experiences at Togetsukyo Bridge while Mr. Cho just listen to our conversation. Before reaching the rented house we stopped at a sushi restaurant for dinner and then we continue the journey back to the rented house. Today though tiring but I feel this kind of photo shoot is fun and interesting also experience ride the train and river boat was great.

When we arrived at the rented house, like last night Songie and Mr. Cho immediately went upstairs to prepare to go to sleep while I make a glass of warm milk that I will bring to my bedroom. When I was stirring the warm milk, I heard the sound of footsteps approaching me and I reflexes immediately turned to see who it was.

"Oooh.. It's just you Songie." I said when I saw Songie who walked into the kitchen.

"Yup. This is me. I just want to take a bottle of cold water. Why? You're waiting for someone?" Songie asked as he opened the refrigerator.

"Oh? No no.. I don’t wait for anyone." I quickly denied.

"You don’t need to panic, Wookie. If you panic, that’s mean what I said is right." Songie said with a laugh.

"I don’t panic!” I said quickly. “Oh, by the way Songie I want to ask you something." I added with more calm tone.

"Hm? About what?" Songie asked back.

"I heard a few words of Japanese but I don’t know what that means." I said to Songie.

And then I told him the words that I remember but Songie just laughed when he heard it.

"Why? Why are you laughing?" I asked, curious.

"I don’t think I can say its meaning." Songie said while smiling.

"Why? What is the meaning of the words are funny? Or is it bad?" I asked, I was more curious now.

"No.. It's not like that.. Do you know what is Kyuhyun photo today?" Songie ask me.

"Photos that he take? Is not he taken autumn scenery photos? And what is the relation between what is Mr. Cho photo with my question about the meaning of the Japanese words?" I replied with a puzzled look.

"Well.. That's why I can’t say what it means. Both are related and I can say it is Kyuhyun’s secret so I can’t tell you. Maybe if you're curious you can directly ask Kyuhyun. Now I will go to sleep, tomorrow we still have to choose the photos and it would take all day. Good night Wookie." Songie said and left me alone in the kitchen.

Songie not really help me and he instead made me even more confused and curious.

Mr. Cho has a secret? What is Mr. Cho hides?

 


Part 4~

Sorry take a long time to update this story.. >.<

I hope this part will not boring and you all can enjoy also like this update..

Thank you so much for the comment, subscribe, upvotes and read my story.. \(^♡^)/

I hope I can update soon after I finished make a story for my friend project.. ^^9

Like usual, I hope you all give me comment because I want to know what do you think about my story.. (^♡^)v

Oh and if you want to know what Sagano Romantic Train and Hozu Riverboat Ride looks like, this is the photo that I have.. ^^

See you later~~ ^^