Part Thirteen

Capture

“Happy?” Kyuhyun asked.

“Mmn!” I replied with a nod, still smiling but then when I opened my eyes, I immediately froze as well as blushing because just realized how I cling tightly to Kyuhyun and also because of the way Kyuhyun looked at me. And when Kyuhyun leaned towards me, I could only close my eyes again; our lips just touched briefly when suddenly there was a knock on the door. I immediately pulled away but Kyuhyun pulled me back and kissed me deeply until I was breathless before he finally released me and walked to the door. I can only be stunned and blushed and I can’t get rid of the smirk Kyuhyun has on his lips after the deep kiss from my mind―on one side his smirk makes my heart jump but on the other hand I get the urge to erase his smirk. Not that I can do that though.

I’m still struggling to calm my heartbeat to normal when Kyuhyun’s conversation with the person who came brought me back from my own mind but I can only hear a little here and there, making me curious because my name was mentioned in the conversation. I was just about to ask Kyuhyun who came when Kyuhyun turned around and let the person into the room.

“Songie!!” I happily greeted him when it turns out that it is Songie who come.

“Hi Wookie.. How are you doing?” He asked as he sat at the foot of the bed.

“Much better, by the way I did not know you’d be back today.” I said, still surprised by his sudden arrival.

“I’m not wanted late for our plan tomorrow morning and you know I need a lot of time to pack because there’s always something I forgot, that’s why I came back today to pack.” Songie replied with a grin.

“Eh? We’re going to Hokkaido tomorrow?? But Kyuhyun said in few days.” I asked Songie, shocked. But then he looked at me in confusion too, so in the end I turned my attention to Kyuhyun who was putting his laptop in its place.

“I still have not talked about tomorrow’s plans, I just talked about our plans to Hokkaido to Wookie but then I was distracted by him.” Kyuhyun explains with a little smile appearing on his face while sitting back right beside me.

I immediately look down after froze for a moment―trying to hide my red face and avoid Kyuhyun or Songie’s gaze while hoping Songie will not ask the detail what distracts Kyuhyun. Why Kyuhyun talk like that??! How...how can he! His words too suspicious!! Aren’t Kyuhyun’s words make Songie know what he interrupted?? I kept wondering what Kyuhyun’s intent was and I also not forget to make notes in my mind to hit Kyuhyun for saying something unnecessary in front of Songie.

“Well, tomorrow we will go to the rabbits land in Okunoshima. Although when I look around there is still late autumn but I already know few places that will be nice. And after do photo shoot there we will go to Hokkaido.” Songie explained. “And now I’d better start packing and then resting.” He adds and then after talking for a moment about the details of tomorrow photo shoot with Kyuhyun, Songie returns to his room.

“Why did you say something like that in front of Songie?” I asked Kyuhyun when we were completely alone again.

“Said something?” Kyuhyun asked back, looks very innocent.

“Don’t pretend you don’t know what I mean.” I glared at him.

“Pretend? I really don’t know what you mean.” Kyuhyun said as he leaned close to me.

“....” I can’t say anything, too confused because Kyuhyun suddenly approached me and made my mind blank. And I don’t know how suddenly I got caught between his hands and my back pressed on the bed headboard until I could not move anywhere.

“What do you mean, Ryeowookie? What should I not say in front of Songie?” Kyuhyun asked again.

“You...you should not say you’re distracted because of me.” I said to him.

“Well, distracted because you can have many possibilities, right? I did not bluntly say that I was distracted because I want to kiss you so I thought he might not be thinking in that direction. But then your reaction to my words might make him think that he is disturbing something intimate between us, not that wrong though.” Kyuhyun said with a sweet smile.

“…..” I speechless and just blushing because finally realized my reaction to Kyuhyun’s words about he is distracted only further clarified the meaning of Kyuhyun’s words and I completely forgot my intention to hit him now.

“And why are you so troubled by this?” Kyuhyun asked, this time he whispered his question into my ear.

“Ky..Kyu...” I stammered and tried to push Kyuhyun to stay away but he did not move an inch.

“You don’t want Songie to know?” Kyuhyun asked while kissing a spot beneath my ear. “But then he probably already knows now or if he does not get it from my earlier words and your reaction, sooner or later he’ll find out too.” Kyuhyun said before I can answer his last question. “And now you need to pack while I need to arrange something with Changmin.” Kyuhyun added with a very very sweet smile before happily walking out of the room―leaving me silent and unable to move for a few seconds because of shock and finally I know that Kyuhyun purposely giving hint to Songie and he’s already considering how I will react to his words that just will affirm what he is hint to Songie.

 

The Next Day...

Early the next morning we arrived at the train station to go to Hiroshima and then we went to Okunoshima by ferry. We arrived at Okunoshima around 11 am and immediately started shooting. I wore a sky-blue sweater with a white scarf and dark blue jeans for today photo shoot and I just have to play with the rabbits here and because the rabbits here get used to humans feeding them, I don’t have a hard time playing with them.

We spent three full days on this island and beside with rabbits on the island we did a photo shoot at shrine, summit, the beach, bunny hearing, and the lighthouse. And of course I changed several times with the clothes Victoria had prepared for this photo shoot.

On the last day around 1 p.m. we return to Hiroshima and then fly from there directly to Hokkaido. When we got to the place where we were going to stay, I was already half asleep as I climbed the stairs and went straight to bed. I’m not sure if the reason I feel so tired because I was absent from work pretty long or other reasons but without unpacking or drinking hot milk I slept until the next morning.

 

I wake up early the next morning and feel my fatigue is gone. I then immediately take a quick shower to feel completely refreshed and wear a sweater with a scarf and winter coat because I plan to go out. I wanted to look around and at the same time also look for Kyuhyun who was not there beside me when I woke up. After wearing my winter boots, I walked out and I felt in the fantasy land when seeing the beautiful white scene around me and I felt lost in it.

I walked slowly while breathing in the fresh cold air and saw how everything was covered in snow from pine trees to the main street; even now my boots were completely buried in the snow. I kept walking step by step carefully and after a while looking around I finally found Kyuhyun. He was about a few meters ahead of me, not aware of me behind him and suddenly an idea came to my mind. I grabbed a handful of snow and slowly as I approached Kyuhyun, I formed the snow into a snowball and when I was only about one and a half meters from Kyuhyun, I threw the snow ball. The snow ball I threw accurately hit Kyuhyun’s back and I could not help a loud surprised chuckle slipped from my lips.

“I’m...so..sorry..Kyu...” I said in between of laughter to Kyuhyun who is now looking at me. But I immediately stopped laughing when I saw Kyuhyun bending down and grabbing snow from the ground near him.

I immediately turned around and ran to save myself, I hide behind a tree near me and then prepare another snowball before I dare to face Kyuhyun. But when I came out of my hideout, I was immediately struck by a snowball that hit my right shoulder. Luckily I was able to avoid the second snowball and get a chance to throw the snowball I had prepared before and after that the snowball war between me and Kyuhyun was officially started. Laughter kept slipping out of my lips when a big smile was attached to Kyuhyun’s lips as we throw snowballs and do our best to avoid snowballs thrown by each other.

I was too absorbed in the snowball war and I did not really realize Kyuhyun smoothly ‘cornered’ me until suddenly my back hit a pine tree. I gasped and my eyes widened as I realized it and I could only see Kyuhyun slowly but dangerously walking toward me. It occurred to me that somehow Kyuhyun was getting more and more expert at cornering me but I immediately got rid of that thought, because now I have to save myself first.

“Ky..Kyu... I guess we should stop playing with snowballs before we catch a cold...” I said looking up at Kyuhyun with puppy eyes when he is right in front of me.

“Hmmm...Yeah... I agree with you..” Kyuhyun said with a smile stuck to his lips while he gently my cheek with his left hand.

A smile was just about to appear on my lips when hear Kyuhyun agree to stop this snowball war but instantly I felt my heart beat faster for reasons other than the result from the snowball war―Kyuhyun kissed my forehead and then kissed one by one my eyelids and continued trace his kisses until his lips faintly touched my lips but.....

“Ah!!!” I exclaimed in surprise with the cold on the skin of my back. I can clearly see and hear Kyuhyun’s excited laughter for successfully slipping some snow into my sweater.

“Yah!! Cho Kyuhyun!!!” I shouted as I hit his chest with my palm, but this did not stop his laughter at all.

“I’m sorry.. I can’t stop myself from teasing you.. Now now, let’s go back and change our clothes with dry clothes and I’ll make hot chocolate for you too. How?” Kyuhyun said, still grinning.

“Okay..” I said still pouting but actually can’t really get mad at Kyuhyun because see Kyuhyun’s happy and smiling face.

 

We then walked back to the inn slowly and Kyuhyun entwined our fingers after he put the knitted gloves he brought in my hands when he felt how cold my fingers were and I was still laughing from the joke Kyuhyun told me when we got to the entrance of the inn, but then I immediately felt something was wrong when I see a beautiful woman stood in the foyer and I can felt Kyuhyun being stiff beside me.

“Do you miss me, Kyuhyun?” Asked the woman to Kyuhyun while walked over and hugged Kyuhyun.

 


Hi!!! I know this is super duper late but Happy New Year all!! Hope this year will be better from last year.. ^^

I'm sorry for I just can update now, not like I am a fast update author but really, last month many things happen in work and also a very sad things happened to all of us.. T.T and actually until now I still can't believe it *I'm sure you know what I talk about* and this month is my work also still not better so do with my health but I try my best to write this update.. I hope all of you can enjoy this and give me one or two words of your opinion about his story.. ^^

Also I want show you what it's looks like at Okunoshima.

  

The Rabbit/bunny                                                             Shrine                                                                          Beach

  

Lighthouse                                                Bunny hearing                                                              Summit

For next I will focus for Can't Buy My Love story, because there is just two chapter left or the most is three chapters.. ^^ See you..