Chapter two

Connected

"Sandara!"

 

I stopped and turned to see who was calling me. It was that guy. That flirty Jiyong. He stopped in front of me.

 

"Your phone," he said.

 

"Why?"

 

"I need your phone so stop asking."

 

I pulled my phone from my pocket. Then he took it.

 

"What are you doing?" I asked but he didn't talk.

 

He was typing something on my phone. Later on he pulled his phone.

 

"Hey, smile~" he said. *click* he looked at his phone, "why didnt you smile?"

 

"It was so sudden. And what heck are you doing!? Give back my phone!"

 

"Wait I'm not done yet," *click* he took a picture himself using my phone, "here you go."

 

He winked at me before he went off making my jaw fell on the floor. What's wrong with that guy?

 

 

 

 

 

Aaaaaaah~ (# ̄▽ ̄#) Atlast I finished my assignments. I looked at my phone. It's already 11 pm. Huh? 10 messages? Suddenly Jiyong face popped on the screen. He's ... WHAAAAAT!? What am I thinking?

 

What do he want now? I swiped the lock icon.

 

"What?" I said.

 

"You." He answered back.

 

"What about me?"

 

"You're staring at picture am I right?"

 

"Wha-what!? Why would I stare at your picture?"

 

"You took so long to answer my call,"

 

"Is that why you call? Look I have something to do. You're bother me," I want to sleep.

 

"Wait wait, are you free tomorrow?" He asked.

 

"Yeah, I think so,"

 

"Good let's meet at the XX station 8:00 am sharp okay? Bye," and he hung up.

 

What the hell! He didn't asked me if I'm okay with it.

 

I sighed and massaged my forehead.

 

 

 

 

The next morning at the XX station he was leaning at the wall, his hand is inside his pocket the other one is holding his phone. Black jacket, plain white shirt and a pair of jean. Okay I admit it he looks good in his casual clothes.

 

"Woah! I didn't expect you'll wear something like this," he gestured all of me.

 

I felt heat over my face.

 

"I thought you're going to wear a printed shirt and pants," he said laughing.

 

I looked at my clothes,  loose long sleeve shirt, faded pants and flats. "Well that was actually my plan this morning. But my mom forced me to wear this, she thinks I'm going on date," I rolled my eyes.

 

"Then I'm thankful for your mother. Let's go?" He started walking.

 

What?

 

 

 

"So where are we going?" I asked as I looked at the view outside of the train.

 

"You'll see," he said beside me.

 

Are we going to a amusement park or a museum like the other partners?

 

"Hey thi-," I stopped when I saw him he's already asleep.

 

I sighed, "this will be a long boring day," I whispered to myself.

 

 

 

"Wake up Sandara," someone is patting my shoulder. I opened my eyes.

 

"Hmmm. Just five more minutes mom~"

 

"Well im sorry to disturb you, your higness but the train will leave soon and we will miss our stop."

 

 

 

This is so embarrassing. Oh great mother earth please eat me now.

 

"Pfft."

 

"Yah! Stop laughing!" I walked faster.

 

"Hahaha. Im sorry." He said beside me. I looked away. "You have a cute side after all."

 

I felt heat ran through my cheeks. Damn it.

 

"When you are sleeping tho." And he started to laugh again.

 

"Just kill me." And cuss under my breath.