Chapter one: Partners!?

Connected

"Dara."

"Hmm?"

"Dara."

"Yeah?"

"Dara."

"What!?" What's wrong with this woman? Is she on drugs or something?

"Why are you wearing eyeglasses even though there's nothing wrong with your eyes?" Asked Bom.

"For fashion," I said jokingly.

"Ooooh," she said while raising her eyebrow. Then she suddenly took my glasses and wear it, "You know you're really suspicious. Can you see the answers here? You're grades are all high. Hey, do you have one more of these cause I really need one."

"Yah! Give it back. What the hell are you talking about? Can you not see, I always study so why would I cheat," I said trying to get my glasses while my eyes are closed.

"Aww. You know what, you're really a weird one. I don't know why we became friends," Bom said wondering while handing me my glasses.

I shook my head and sighed. I continue to read the new book I bought. Man this guy's a douchebag, he always keep the girl wait and flirting with other girls. And while the girl is so UUURGH! I can't take it any more. I closed the book.

"What happened? Why did you close it?" Asked Bom. She's still here? She's already sitting on the chair beside me.

"The girl is so blinded with love, even though she knew the guy is cheating on her but she dont want to break up with him blah blah blah," why am I so stressed because of this book.

"Well that's life. She thinks that guy is her destiny and she's so in love with him so she kept on denying." said Bom.

Bom also experienced this kind of scenario. Her ex was a gold digger. I really wished that I punched him harder that day.

"Okay class go back to your seats," said Mr. Vee as he enter the room. Bom went back to her seat.

"Hey."

"..."

"Cold as always huh?"

"Please don't talk to me."

I really hate this guy. Why do I have to be his seatmate. He leaned forward and look at me. I gave him a cold look but he returned me a smile. Tsk.

"Okay class your partner will be your seatmate," said Mr. Vee.

What!? You have to be kidding me. Why him!! I'm really having a bad day.

"And that's our next activity today, write an essay about your experience with your partner. The deadline will be next week friday," Mr. Vee continued.

"Let's have fun partner," he said while smiling.

"Yeah," I said not looking at him.

Great, just great.

"Hey,"

"What now?" Im getting annoyed. When will he stop bothering me?

"Do you know me?" He asked.

I looked at him with my mouth slightly open. He looked serious. So I answered him, "no," even though I knew who he is. He's the school famous FLIRT and I think 93 % of the girls in this room is his ex.

"Why? I'm so famous in this school. They called me PRINCE," he said. There is a little disappointed in his tone.

"Nope never heard of it," I said boringly.

He looked more disappointed. Then he suddenly took my hand while smiling at me. Why is he smilling? Why doesn't he give up? "I'm Kwon Jiyong," he said while shaking my hand.

I took my hand, "What are you doing?"

"I'm introducing myself cause you dont know who I am."

I sighed. What a pain in the .

"Look, I was joking. Who in the world dont know your name, you dumb . So stop talking to me."

He smiled widely. I wish I can punched his godly face! Urgh!