With you.

Help Me Put It Back In Place

"Jongin!"

 

Kyungsoo and his pet, now lover feline, is now situated on their shared bed. Kyungsoo working on the data analysis of the rise in stocks has been spending time on the complex graphs for hours now and wasn't allowed to work on his table since Jongin insisted him to be on bed. And since when did he have the courage to say no to his kitty?

 

The fact that he isn't on his home office and there's an insistent rubbing of a warm cheek on his back kicked all his concentration skills out of their large window.

 

"Jongin I swear if you don't stop rubbing your face on my back, I'll leave you here."

 

"I'll follow you."

 

"No." Of course he didn’t mean it but the rubbing halted. Kyungsoo sighs and goes back to work. When he’s now bothered by the lack of movements behind, he decides to take a glance to his back and was met by lips on his cheek and arms wrapping on his torso. Jongin’s inner thighs to his outer.

 

The feline then brushed his head on the older’s cheek, gently pushing it so that Kyungsoo is facing the sheets and his laptop again. Now gaining space on the older’s shoulder for his chin to rest on. He looks at what his hyung was doing then gently released his grip on the older to stretch forward on the laptops keyboard, trapping Kyungsoo in between.

 

He looked at it for a while, rummaging through the files and papers leaving Kyungsoo confused. The shorter was about to tell Jongin off because he might mess up with the data but the feline started to do a few clicks and encoding and voilà! Kyungsoo’s eyes started to bug out because did Jongin just finish my work for 5 mins?! Goes Kyungsoo’s thought.

 

He was about to look again to the younger when he received another kiss on the cheek that was about to face the younger.

 

Flushed, confused and amused, Kyungsoo asks,“How did you know stuffs about this?”

 

“I’ve been to your office several times,” Jongin rubs the tip of his nose to the soft cheek with ears flicking, “and I have observed you and how your job works.”

 

“Wow, I didn’t know that my biggest potential competitor is just behind me.” Kyungsoo kids.

 

Jongin grins, muttering a nice pun hyung before arranging the mess before Kyungsoo and putting them aside. He then pulls his hyung backwards making the elder lie on his solid chest, strongly feeling the intense vibration the younger emits as it purrs.

 

“Let's cuddle and sleep hyung. I’m sleepy and you need to rest.” Jongin insisted once again and this time, Kyungsoo turns around, stomach flat on Jongin’s, attempted to lie beside the younger but the other’s strong grip kept him in place (with an addition of its tail now resting on Kyungsoo’s backside).

 

Kyungsoo smiles at the half lidded gaze the younger gives him. Leans a little and met halfway to share a chaste kiss on the lips.

 

“Goodnight Jonginnie. I love you.”

 

“I love you too hyung.  Sweetdreams.”

 


a/n: ununitended drabble. blame that one commentor for this. x)

(see, commenting has it's effects! so I encourage you to leave your feedbacks~ ㅋㅋㅋ)

a/n2: betad second chap. ha, too lazy to edit first chap :3 6/22/15