Beginning Part 2

Is It Going To Be Me Or Her?

WITH YUMI

"Ahh! I Hope I'm not late!" Yumi yelled as she ran as fast as she could to Woollim entertainment. 

'Ya~ Choi Yumi! How could you forget! Babo! Babo!' She scolded her self, and mentally hit her head. " I hope the president, doesn't get mad at me!' She ran faster. 

"Ah! Almost there!" She said to herself as she saw the woollim sign. 

"Ah! Here!! I made it!!" Yumi yelled, happily to herself, as she started dancing and singing to SHINee's Sherlock. (A/N: I LOOVE that Song!) 

shinee dance Pictures, Images and Photos

"I'm Soo Curious!! Yeah~~~ " 

While dancing, she didn't notice that there were a crowd of people outside the building watching her. Once she was done dancing, she then noticed that there were people that surrounded her.

"Hehe...." Yumi laughed akwardly as her face flashed pink. 'Aigo! They saw me dance and sing!!!' Yumi thought in her head. 

"Unnie!" A little girl yelled from the crowed as Yumi looked at the little girl in front of her. 

"Unnie! You dance good!" the little girl said, as everyone smiled at her

"You sing good Too~" An old lady said as everyone nod their heads and started saying how good she was..

"Hehe, kamsamnida." Yumi said as she bowed to thank everyone and then walked slowly towards the building. Once she was in the building, she sighed in relief. 

"how embarassing!" Yumi said to herself as she walked to the desk in front of her. When she got there, there was a lady on the phone typing something on the computer.

"Yeh, Yeh.. I understand.. Yeh, thank you. " The lady said as she hanged up the phone and looked up from the computer to Yumi. "You need, anything?" the lady asked in a rude tone. 

"Umm, Yeh... I have a meeting with the president..." Yumi told the lady, as the lady rolled her eyes.

"Do you have an appointment?" 

"Ah, Yeh!" Yumi said as the lady opened up her notebook. 

"Name." The lady said rudely, once again

"Choi Yumi." 

"Hmph. Choi Yumi... Choi Yumi..." the lady mumbled as she searched for Yumi's name. "Ah! Choi Yumi... okay, the president is waiting for you in his office. You may go inside." The lady told Yumi as Yumi thanked her and walked to the elevator. 

WITH INFINITE 

"Alright! Everyone's here right?" Sunggyu said as everyone gathered up at a cafe near the store. 

"Yeh, Hyung!" Sungjong replied back, as he took a seat near the Myungyeol couple.

"So, what'd did everyone buy?" Dongwoo asked as everyone got their bags and put it on the table.

"Well, I brought this Shirt!!" Hoya yelled as he stood up showing everyone the red shirt he bought. 

"Wow~ It's so your style Hoya" Sunggyu said as everyone nod their heads and agreed with him

"Hyung! I like that shirt, but I liked the blue one better~" Sungjong said as Dongwoo agreed 

Ping~ YOU GOT A MESSAGE~ 

"Huh?" Everyone looked around as they heard that sound.

"Is it me?" Woohyun asked as he checked his phone. "Nope...." 

Soon, everyone began checking their phones. 

"It's not me!" Sunggyu said as he looked over to Sungyeol

"Me either." Sungyeol said as he put his phone away

"Nope." Dongwoo and Hoya said as they shrugged.

Soon everyone turned to the two youngest. 

"It's me" L said, not looking up from his phone. "It's from manager hyung." 

"Manager Hyung?" Sunggyu said as everyone looked at eachother and scooted near L

"What'd he text you?" Sungyeol asked L 

"He said that Sungjongie and I were suppose to go to Pres- Ah!" L shouted making everyone jump back

"What?" Woohyun said 

"Sungjong! We got to leave!" L stood up as everyone looked at him confused. 

"Wae yo?" Sungjong stood up, also confused. Before L could answer back, Sungjong immediantly shouted. 

"Ah! We're suppose to meet that Noona today, right?!" He yelled as L nod while everyone else says "Noona?" 

"Ah! Hyung! Let's go!" Sungjong yelled, ignoring the others.

"Yeah." L said as he and Sungjong grabbed their stuff and walked to the doors of the cafe

"Yah! Where are you guys going?" Sunggyu yelled after them as Sungjong yelled back

"We're going to the company! See you guys at the dorm!" They walked out of the cafe, leaving everyone speechless in the cafe

"The Company?" Everyone said as they all looked at one another and then shrugged.

"Ya~ Let's just go back home" Sunggyu order everyone as they nodded their head and grabbed their stuff. 

"Kaja!" Woohyun said as he walked out the cafe with everyone following

WITH YUMI

* Knock! Knock! * Yumi knocked on the door of the president as she waited quietly. 

"Come in." a voice called from the room.

"Whew~ hwaighting!" Yumi said to herself and then opened the door slowly

"Yeh, Yeh.. Alright. Thankyou" a voice said. 

"P-president?" Yumi said as she quietly walked in. When she got in, there in front of her was the back of a chair 

"President?" She repeated once again as the chair turned around to face her 

"Choi Yumi" The president of Woollim said her name as he stared straight at her.

"Yeh?" Yumi answered back, nervously.

Before The president could reply, the door shot open and two young men walked in.

"We're Here~" 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

alrighty! I'm going to stop here!! ^^
Hey everyone! This is Nikee_Vuee Here!
I'm soo sorry that I haven't updated in a while!
You guys must've been waiting for the new chapter right? 
well, here you guys go!
Yes, I know it's very short... But I still hope you guys enjoy it!
also I want everyone to know that the other author has backed out, and I'm writing this story alone~ 
but don't worry! I'll try to finish it~
and I said TRY...