Warning

Young Spies

    "Hey... Wake up!"

Jinki opened his eyes and saw Jonghyun sitting on top of him. He screamed and Jonghyun rolled his eyes.

    "Shh, you're going to wake your wife." Jonghyun said, putting a finger to his lips.

Jinki turned his head to see Kibum still sound asleep.

    "You're dead!" Jinki exclaimed.

    "Yup, dead as can be." Jonghyun said.

    "How are you here then?" Jinki asked.

    "You're the first person to ask that. Congrats." Jonghyun clapped.

Jinki rolled his eyes and pushed Jonghyun off of him.

    "Get out of here. I don't want to see you." Jinki said, covering his head with his blanket.

Jonghyun pouted and uncovered Jinki's head. Jinki groaned and Jonghyun pulled him from the bed. Jinki fell on the ground and didn't look amused.

    "I need to warn you about something terrible." Jonghyun said.

Jinki stared at Jonghyun and stood up.

    "Please tell me you're not from the future and the world needs saving." Jinki said.

    "No, but how cool would that be?" Jonghyun laughed.

Jinki rolled his eyes, not appreciating the rude awakening he received.

    "Then what is it you want to warn me about?" Jinki asked.

    "Yoogeun is going nuts. He's convinced himself that he should avenge my death by becoming me." Jonghyun said.

Jinki looked confused and Jonghyun sighed.

    "He's going to start hurting his parents, probably start killing small animals, hurting others and he'll end up like me, dead on the roof of his own building." Jonghyun said.

    "Yoogeun's a good kid, I doubt he'll do those things." Jinki scoffed.

Jonghyun put his hands on Jinki's shoulders, shaking him a bit.

    "He's a gullible child, because he's Minho's and Taemin's son. Even if they have matured it'll take their son a while to know what's truly wrong or right." Jonghyun pleaded.

    "I still think you're overreacting." Jinki sighed.

Jonghyun made a displeased face and shoved Jinki back. Jinki fell on his bed and Jonghyun pinned him there.

    "If I didn't think this would be a problem, I wouldn't have come to warn you about him." Jonghyun hissed.

Jinki cringed at not being able to move. He finally relaxed and blew on his bangs, still amazed that Kibum was still asleep.

    "Ok, I'll keep an eye on him. If he tries any of the things you've done, I'll be there to stop him from crossing the line." Jinki said.

    "I want you to know I regret everything I've done. I only wanted the best for my little brother that I lost myself in my little sick obsession. I should've gotten help when you told me to a long time ago." Jonghyun said, softly.

    "It was hard seeing you with a crazed look and a gun in your hand, pointed at me." Jinki chuckled awkwardly.

    "I regret hurting and threatening death to Key. He didn't deserve to be my punching bag, he was just protecting his parents." Jonghyun said, looking at Jinki's sleeping wife.

    "I'm glad you've opened your eyes to the world, but it's a shame you did after your life ended. I thought your spirit would be evil and make our lives miserable." Jinki said, trying to lighten the mood a bit.

    "What I regret the most is losing our friendship. I should've realized sooner that you were trying to help me." Jonghyun continued regretting.

    "Well you know, things happen. Sometimes for the best, sometimes for the worst. Don't be so hard on yourself. I'm happy that you came to warn me about Yoogeun." Jinki smiled.

Jonghyun blinked a couple times before smiling.

    "You're right. It's been so long since I've talked to you, in a non threatening way, Jinki." Jonghyun said.

Jinki only chuckled and nodded, feeling the same way. He wasn't expecting what happened next. Jonghyun leaned in and Jinki felt Jonghyun's lips on his. His eyes widened and he sat up quickly. Kibum stirred next to him and lifted his head slightly.

    "Yeobo?" Kibum called in soft but tired voice.

    "Sorry, I just had a weird dream." Jinki said.

Kibum stared at Jinki with his tired feline eyes and Jinki couldn't ask for a better sight. He smiled and wrapped his arms around Kibum, lulling the diva back to sleep. Once he felt Kibum's steady breathing, he stared at the wall thinking about the dream he had. Did he imagine Jonghyun or was he really there? Now that is going to haunt him. That kiss caught him off guard and he wishes he could've prevented it, but would it have hurt Jonghyun in the process? He doesn't know for sure and he doesn't want to know. For know he'll drop it and talk to about it to Kibum later. He sighed and moved closer to Kibum, falling asleep to his steady breathing. The next morning, Jinbum got ready for school. She put on her uniform which consisted of a white dress shirt, a long plaid green skirt, white dress socks and black formal shoes. She sometimes wished that her school got cuter outfits. Oh well, she can dream. There was a knock on the door and she turned her head in time to she her mother walk in.

    "Good morning." Kibum said.

    "Do you need something?" Jinbum asked, brushing her hair.

Kibum huffed and crossed his arms, instead of proving his dominance.

    "You ready to go to school?" Kibum asked.

    "I guess." Jinbum said.

    "Give me more than I guess. I'm trying to be a good mother and I can't do that if you choose to throw what your father said away." Kibum said.

    "What do you want me to say? Help me with me makeup?" Jinbum asked, rolling her eyes and she applied eyeliner.

Kibum rose an eyebrow and smirked.

    "Your left eye looks worse than your right." Kibum said.

    "It's one thing to criticize me and my clothes but don't criticize my makeup skills." Jinbum growled.

    "Well there goes being a good mother. By the way, you don't have enough concealer for that zit on your cheek." Kibum said, exiting the room quick.

Jinbum quickly looked at her reflection and saw her mother was right.

    "Mother!" Jinbum called.

Kibum chuckled as he walked down the hall to his room. He opened it to see Jinki, with a questioning look.

    "What did you do?" Jinki asked, buttoning his shirt.

    "I was going our daughter beauty tips." Kibum said.

    "No more beauty tips for today. Go find Amber and tell her to take Jinbum to school today." Jinki said.

    "Why? We always take her to school." Kibum said.

Jinki stared at the wall before answering.

    "We need to talk." Jinki said.

    "About?" Kibum asked, shivering at those words.

That always means something bad is going to happen, right?

    "It's nothing major. I'll just feel better if I talked to you about it." Jinki said.