Vampire Trouble!

In Love With A Vampire!

Chapter 3 is here!

Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There I was all alone in a unknown place and I didn’t know if he would come back. I was hungry and thirsty. I was probably in trouble too. I hadn’t tell my parents where I was going. I started remembering my past, I've always had bad luck with guys since I can remember. Now a vampire liked me, it felt weird.

 

The moon started to illuminate the room. I thought my parents would be worried that I didn't make it home last night. However, I didn’t sense any danger, so I guessed they were ok. I checked my cell phone, they had called me a million times. I called them to assure them that I was ok. On the third ring they picked up, it was my brother.

 

“Where have you been all day?” he asked.

 

“I’m with my friend,” I lied. “Tell mom and dad that I will stay over. Ok.” He was taking all that in, when Kikwang came in. “Don’t forget to tell them. Bye. I’ll see you tomorrow.” I hung up before he could answer. I saw him looking curiously at me with those beautiful eyes. He smiled and I did too. God, he was so handsome. He approached me and took my hand.

 

“Are you ready Haneul?” he asked. I was confused.

 

“Ready? For what? Why?” I replied. He smiled again and said.

 

“Come with me, I’ll explain later.” I got to my feet unwillingly. I didn’t want to go, wherever he was taking me. Somehow I knew I wasn’t in danger, so I went with him.

 

We arrived at a beautiful mansion deep in the forest. The silver moon shining behind it gave it an eerie look. It was very cold and I shivered. Kikwang saw me and put his arm around me. I could feel him staring at me. I looked at him and he was smiling. I was hypnotized by his looks, so I just stared back at him. Suddenly he looked away and the spell broke leaving me dizzy and weak. We went inside and a woman greeted us at the door. She motioned us to come in. She smiled when she saw me and I smiled back. Damn reflexes. She directed us to a room. The room was really big and brightly lit.

 

“You will be spending the night here, if you need something feel free to go get it.” she said. “Just don’t turn on the lights. Good night.”

 

“Thank you, Sohee-sshi. Good night.” he said.

 

“Thanks and good night.” I said. I was scared, Kikwang and I were sharing a room. I felt uncomfortable, I barely knew him.

 

“Don’t worry I wouldn’t do anything to you.” he assured me.

 

I felt better because I knew he meant what he said. I slept well that night, I dreamed about him and me. We were sitting on a bench, in the middle of a rose garden. In front of us was an angel fountain, it was so elegant. We were chatting when suddenly he leaned forward, grabbed me by the shoulders, and pressed his lips to mine. I woke up reluctantly, startled by what happened. He was sitting at the feet of the bed, looking at me with his intense eyes. I noticed his eyes had changed, they were darker, also his fangs were longer and sharper. He looked so different, but his smile was there. The smile I loved.

 

"Haneul get ready, we’re going.” he said. “I’ll be waiting in the living room.”

 

His voice was ier today. I was going to ask him what had happened with him, but he went out the door and I was once again all alone. I went to the bathroom and checked myself in the mirror. I washed my face and brushed my teeth. I went downstairs to the living room. I saw that the table was set for breakfast when I passed the dining room. He was waiting for me with a beautiful dress. I went straight to him.

 

“What is this for?” I asked. The dress was a pretty shade of red. It was a perfect fit, too.

 

“We need to get ready for tonight’s party.” he answered.

 

“Uh!” I blurted. “I have to tell my parents, I don’t know if they’re going to let me.”

 

“It’s all done.” he said.

 

“Really!” I was getting scared, this was all too weird. I noticed his eyes were even darker. I was going to ask him what I was thinking earlier, but I sensed danger outside.

 

“Stay behind me and don’t talk.” he said.

 

“Ok.” I whispered.

 

Sohee opened the door and I heard her shoo someone off, or something. She came in the living room and talked to Kikwang. I couldn’t hear what they were saying, but I saw their concerned faces and I panicked.

 

"We need to go now." he took my hand and pulled me to the back of the mansion. Something was wrong I could tell, but he didn’t tell me anything. I was afraid to ask, so I just followed him.

 

“So we’re not going to the party?” I asked. He gave me an angry look. I guess it was dumb to ask that right now.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading.

See you soon!