Dream Or Nightmare?

In Love With A Vampire!

Annyeong, Lovembabe here. ^^

I noticed that I was absent for too long, but now I bring you chapter 2 of this exciting story.

I also noticed that I missed you guys.

Enjoy!!! ^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I suddenly woke up in the middle of the night because I was having a nightmare. There I was all alone in the middle of the street. Then five people, all men, were coming towards me. The tallest man was in front, I thought maybe he was their leader. He was so handsome that I couldn’t look away. His features were so perfect. He looked young, like twenty-four or twenty-five. The rest of his partners were as beautiful as him. Then I saw someone else with them, a cute looking guy, he was shorter than the rest. There was something about him that kept me petrified. He looked at me with his mouth open and then I saw them. A pair of milky white fangs. Vampires!? My mind was racing and my heart was beating so fast. I was so scared, what if they did something to me? The cute guy smiled, a really sweet and brilliant smile. Then I woke up, screaming. My mom came to see what happened, I told her I had a nightmare. She offered to give me a glass of water. I agreed because I didn't want to make her worry. I drank the water, gave my mom a kiss, and reassured her that I was okay. She smiled, kissed my forehead, and left.


What is happening to me? I thought. I couldn’t sleep for the rest of the night. In the morning I was so sleepy. I got up at 6:00 because of all the noise my siblings were making. I took a shower and then went outside to take a walk. Today was sunny and warm. My danger alert started functioning, it wasn’t a good idea to walk alone again. Not because of what happened yesterday, but I needed some answers. Walking always relaxed me and helped me think.
Suddenly I heard six pairs of footsteps. I wanted to look because the footsteps were so close, but I was afraid. Then I remembered my dream. I turned around and saw the people from my dream. The tall guy in front, two men on each side of him. They were in V formation, just like ducks, I thought that was weird. In the center of all of them was the 'Vampire.' Well, I didn’t know if he was a vampire, I mean I only dreamed that. Didn’t I? They kept staring at me, but the 'vampire' came towards me. He was so handsome up close. His skin so pale, almost as white as snowflakes. His eyes a rich aqua green color. His hair like black silk, shining in the sun. Oh and what a beautiful smile he had. He smiled, a sweet and brilliant smile. I froze. I had seen this in my dream. His fangs were all I could see. Before I could move, five pairs of hands grabbed me from behind and carried me to a black limousine parked on the curve. I was scared to death. I tried to scream, but I couldn’t find my voice. I started crying, not knowing what else to do.


I think I fainted because when I looked up I was in a small room. I could see the sunset light pouring from a small window. However I was surrounded by darkness. I could make out a pair of eyes not that far from me. A beautiful shade of aqua green, it was him. I screamed as someone closed in on me and one hand touched my neck. I jumped up and hit my leg with a chair.

 

“Ouch” I said. Then I heard a voice. A beautiful, melodic voice.


“It’s ok.” The voice said.


“Wh-who are you?” I stuttered, clutching my heart.


“I’m sorry, we haven’t introduced properly. Have we? I’m Lee Kikwang. Are you feeling well, Haneul-sshi?” I froze. How did he know my name? I hadn’t noticed that I was in a bed and he was in front of me. I was scared, what if he… No, I had my clothes on. I touched my neck, he hadn’t bit me, yet. Then I noticed that he was looking at me curiously.


“Ho-how do you know my name?” I was trembling and my voice was shaking.


“Don’t worry, I know all about you. I know that you have a special power. Isn’t that right?” he whispered in my ear and I shivered.


“Y-yes, but why me? Why? What do you want with me?” I was screaming so loud that my ears ringed. He didn’t say anything, he just stared at me with his beautiful eyes. “Could you turn on the lights?” I said. I wanted to see his face, I didn’t know why. He called one of his men.


“Dongwoon-ah, could you turn on the lights, please?” the lights and I saw Dongwoon. He was the tall guy. Kikwang was sitting so close to me and it made me a little uncomfortable. He was so handsome, that I kept staring at him. When he noticed, he turned to me and smiled. I blushed. He chuckled.


“What?” I exclaimed as he kissed my cheek.


“I like you.” He said. I blushed again, harder this time. He got up and started to leave.


“Wait” I screamed. He stopped and turned, waiting for what I had to say. I didn’t know what to say and then I remembered. “Are you a …vampire?” I asked. He smiled and showed me his fangs.


“Yes.” He said. Then he went out the door, leaving me behind.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kamsahamnida for reading. ^^

I really hope you liked it........

The next chapter is coming up soon!!!!

Till next time guys!