Special Powers!!

In Love With A Vampire!

Annyeong, Lovembabe here. ^^

I had written this story a long time ago, although it didn't feature B2ST,

but I decided to include them, I mean why not. Kekeke

I had to change the story a lot though, to make it fit........

Anyways enjoy!!! ^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey, wanna know something? It's kind of a secret, but I think I can trust you. Can't I? It was a cloudy Saturday morning, the clouds looked gray and full of water. It would rain soon, nevertheless I decided to take a walk. I took my umbrella and said a quick goodbye to my family. They didn't bother to reply, they just nodded once. Then I was walking down the street. What a weird day. The sky is covered with heavy clouds and the sun is nowhere to be seen, but it's warm. I suddenly felt goosebumps all over my body and froze. I knew someone was following me. And how do you think I knew? Well it was because I had this "special power", like a sixth sense. It warned me when I was in danger. I wanted to turn around, but that would make it worse because he wasn't alone.

They were five of them, I could tell by their footsteps which were closing in on me. I tried to walk faster and headed home. I was walking as fast as my feet could go when I tripped with a bump on the sidewalk.

"Ouch..." I got up as quickly as possible not caring that I was hurt and ran all the way home. When I got home, rain started falling from the plump, grey clouds. I was glad that I was now safe and dry. For some reason, my followers vanished into thin air and I didn't care less.

I went to the living room and saw my little sister watching TV. She jumped out of the sofa as soon as she saw me.

"Don't scare me like that." She said with her hands on her chest. She scares so easily. Her expression was so funny that I wanted to laugh, but I didn't. She is also very sensitive.

"I didn't mean to." I said with sincerity. She looked at me and then at my knee. She pointed her little finger at it and cringed back.

"Blood!!!" She said shaking. I looked down at my knee and saw a small stain on the fabric.

"Aish, my favorite jeans." I mumbled heading quickly to the bathroom. I treated my knee. It wasn't that bad. My jeans were alive too... LOL

"Haneul unnie, lunch is ready." My sister called from outside the door.

"Going..." I replied. I checked my knee one last time before turning the lights off.

~After Lunch~

I played with my siblings for a while. They love playing video games and I'm a big fan of them myself. I had so much fun that I didn't realize it was already time for bed. I got into my pajamas and brushed my teeth. I stayed awake thinking about what happened today. It was past 11:00, so I decided to write on my diary before sleeping. When I finished, everybody was sleeping. I heard my brother snore and I giggled. He snores so loud and in a funny way. But getting back to the important thing here, I couldn't tell my family about this. They would freak out big time. Only God knows what they would do if I told them about my power. My head was full of ideas and thoughts that soon I got a headache. Aish, I need to stop thinking about it. I tried to shut out all the noise and voices inside my head. Soon after I drifted off to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kamsahamnida for reading. ^^

Hope you liked it........

Please comment and subscribe for more!!!! >_<