First encounter

Diamond

COCKADOODLEDOOOOOO!!! IT'S TIME TO WAKE UP!!! IT'S TIME TO WAKE UP!!! WAKE UP! WAKE UP!


I stirred in my sleep "shhh I'm at the best part of my dream" I mumbled and hit the snooze button with a floopy arm, then fell into a deep slumber.

                                                                                                 15 minutes later 


"Oi KIM SUL HEE! KIM.SUL.HEE WAKE UP YOU LAZY ARSE! YOU'RE GOING TO BE LATE FOR SCHOOL" 


"Give me 5 minutes.... L-LATE?" I checked my phone 6:55am : flipping penguins I'm going to be late AGAIN. Oh a message from Karam " YA YOU PIG, you better not be late today or else I'll not give you any cake" (We always share cakes on Mondays to chase off the ' Monday Blues' )


Like a hurricane, I whizzed out from my bed making sure that I fold the blanket nicely and the sheets are crease free. From there I dashed to the toilet to wash up and got changed. Once I'm done I pulled my stocks up while running towards the door whilst grabbing a piece of toast with jam woahhhh I nearly slipped phew. "I'm going to school now, Bye Jae!" 

Just in time... I took a deep breath


"What took you so long??! We're going to be late! hurry up" Karam waved his hands frantically as I approach him.

We've been bestfriends since kindergarden - At first glance, he looks like a girl with a pixie cut ( When we were in kindergarden he had wavy hair that passed his ears and I thought that he was a girl, so I decided to play with him. That's how we first met )


"I'm sorry, I was dreaming about Usui, he's so dreamy" My eyes looked as though hearts were coming out from it.


"He's just an anime character! A fiction, he's not real!" Karam exclaimed stating the truth which I don't want to hear.


And so our conversation goes on about me denying that Usui is a fictional character and Karam stating the fact, all the way until we reached school.


                                                                            *Ding dong ding dong ding ding ding dong* 
The school bell chimed - It's time for the next lesson, Physics.


Don't get me started about Physics or any other subjects that is not related to Art or History. I admit, I'm not the best when it come to academics. ( Although I like Math, but it's more like a love-hate relationship ) Sometimes I just don't understand why must we learn stuff that are irrelevant to life, for example : Mole calculation, oh how I loath this subject.

It's already been fifty minutes and Physics class is ending soon, we've learnt about light rays, I didn't understand the whole lesson as my Physics teacher was busy nagging at the students who did not do their homework. So basically he spent about half the lesson lecturing us about the importance of doing homework and how homework will benefit us in our studies. "Doing homework everyday will increase your knowledge blablabla" 


*RIING*

YES finally no more listening to Mr Cha's mind-numbing words! Time to meet Karam at the rooftop for lunch~


I grabbed my phone and bento box then walked to the rooftop, half way down the corridor I heard fast footsteps coming towards me - plop went my phone, luckily I was holding onto my bento box tight or else ... bye bye lunch 


"I'm sorry! Is your phone okay?" A guy with wavy copper brown hair and doe eyes apologised and hand my phone back to me. I nodded and went off 


He looks like a deer ...


"Hey! You've dropped your ID... huh where is she?" The guy looked around 

HA..HAA.. I huffed as I finally reached the rooftop. 


"What took you so long again?" Karam put both of his arms to his waist, pretending to be cross 
"Sorry I bumped into a guy... I think he was running away from something or someone, he's wearing the same coloured tie as us so I believe he's in the same cohort"  I told Karam about what happened earlier
"The guy you mentioned seems to be Luhan, he's from my class"
Then he told me that apparently Luhan is quite popular in school, he and his group of friend called themselves "EXO" sounds pretty weird like a planet .. maybe they're aliens who came to take over the world!???
EXO consist of 12 people and all of them are in either the soccer club or basketball club,  all 12 of them can play both sports. I never liked sports, well I don't really hate sports too but I'm just not into sports.


After school, Karam and I went to the nearby bubble tea shop, I bought the usual Taro Milk. Then we walked back home continuing the debate about Usui being a fictional character.


When I reached home, I heard familiar laughters from the door.
 Could it be?
"I'm home - JAE! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME THAT YOUR FRIENDS CAME?? I COULD'VE BOUGHT BUBBLE TEA FOR THEM ALONG THE WAY! Oh my god I miss you guys so much!"

I ran towards them, giving them a hug each. It's been sooooo long since I've seen them - Yunho , Junsu , Yoochun and Changmin oppa(s)
"We miss you too Sul Hee-ah" Yunho smiled and pat my head 


"Dinner's ready!!!!" Jae called from the kitchen 
We all gathered at the dining table and sat down " I'll eat well "  we all said 


While eating, Junsu brought up something hilarious from last night. It seems that Changming was mistaken as a real cat (because he was wearing a cat onsie and was too lazy to change out of it) when he was out at night to get groceries for the next day.

He was chased by a stray dog and ran all over the neighboorhoud in order for the dog to lose track of him. I almost choke while hearing the joke!


 "Goodbye! Please come again soon!" Jae and I waved to them whilst they were getting into the car


The night is silent, the air is cold and I'm beat!


"Time for bed~ Goodnight oppa!" I stretched and skipped to my room 
Hmmm I guess tomorrow will be a good day since there's Art class... I wonder about this "EXO" clique, I heard that all of them are good looking hmm... but no one can compare to Usui Takumi hehehe! Alright goodnight myself, may tomorrow be a wonderful day.

                                                                                              Back in EXO's dorm... :


 "Kyungsoo ahhh I'm hungry can you make me some kimbap???" 


"YA IT'S MY TURN NEXT PASS ME THE CONTROL!!"


"Candy ahhh come here"


*Loud music plays in the background*


"KIM JONG IN CAN YOU KEEP IT DOWN??? Some of us are studying here"


"Fine fine..." 


The house was very lively and choatic, it reeks of young men. - Socks, undergarments, clothes scattered around the house
click! The front  door opened "I'm home!" Once Luhan stepped into the house he was in total shock - Urgh do I have to remind them everyday not to make a mess of the house and tidy up after whatever they do?? . Right I'm going to have them help me with cleaning up after I ask them something...


Luhan neatly placed his shoes on the shoe rack, and took off his blazer.


"Guys I have something to ask you, I found this student's ID and I think some of you belongs to her class. Can either one of you return it to her tomorrow?"
All eleven men crowd around the deer-like boy to see who is the owner of that student ID


"Kim Sul ... Hee huh she looks familiar - OH it's that cold hearted orphan girl, nope I'm not going to return to her, she's scary!"


Luhan looked puzzled she doesn't look scary to me at all.... what's wrong with Tao.


"She's an orphan?" He questioned the others 


And soon they ( Kris, Tao, Kyungsoo, Jongin, Suho and Chen ) told Luhan about Sul Hee, well mostly rumours about her but they did told him about Karam and her older brother, Jaejoong. Luhan was listening very attentively, he seems to be interested in this Sul Hee girl


"Alright since you guys are too afraid to pass it to her, then I will, oh and by the way please clean up the mess you've made or else...." He gave the boys a menancing glare 


Maybe I should ask her for an exchange of number... She doesn't look harmful to me, I want to find out more about her! Okay... it's time to clean this place!!! 

 

§

How do you guys find the first chapter? I will try my best to update more often! Thank you for reading :)

side note: words that are in Italic are thoughts from the characters

More info about the characters; 

Sulhee : Suffered from depression, anxiety and panic attacks ( things that trigger it are : getting lost in a crowd/being in a crowd, but abandoned by people she love and having to speak infront of a large audience )

Karam : Real name Park Hyunchul, loves to play soccer, is in the school's soccer team too. 

Jaejoong : Very protective of Sul Hee, loves her dearly  - Sul Hee's pillar of strength

Luhan : Have a bubbly personality. Neat freak! Really likes to cheer people up and will never give up even if the person ignores him (he's quite stubborn too)

 

I hope you find the character information helpful!