The Icing Smearing Game

It Started With A Contract
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N:

Double update ~

I don't know, I feel so hyped up just thinking about writing a fanfic about KEo. XD

 

 

          "Mwo?! Eonni! Are you serious?!" Hongbin shouted when Jaehwan told her about the contract, and even the marriage contract. "And you agreed to it! Eonni, are you out of your mind?!"

 

 

          "Aniya, Binnie-yah. I thought about it and it's the only way to repay for the Jung's kindness. Can't you just be happy for me, Binnie? That I'm marrying the man of my dreams?"

 

 

          "Eonni, I'm happy for you. Jinjja. But I'm scared that you'll get hurt."

 

 

          "I can take care of myself, Bin. No worries."

 

 

          "No matter what, eonni, I got your back."

 

 

          Jaehwan hugged her. "Thank you, baby." Jaehwan actually felt blessed, just thinking about having Hongbin around her. She's her source of strength and happiness.

 

 

          "How is your meeting with Jaehwan, baby?" Hakyeon asked when Taekwoon got home from work. "It's okay." He mumbled and took his shoes off before slipping his feet in the slippers. "Did she signed the contract?"

 

 

          "She did, mom. She'll start on Monday."

 

 

          "Good work, baby. I hope you can find your happiness in her. She's a darling, you know."

 

 

          "How'd you know?"

 

 

          "Both your appa and I have our eyes on her. She's a ball of sunshine."

 

 

          "Hmm." Hakyeon was about to say something when, "I'm home ~" Sanghyuk burst the front door open and skipped to Hakyeon to give her a kiss and hug. "My baby, how was your day?"

 

 

          "Eomma, how am I supposed to learn from hyung when all he did was making me arrange papers?"

 

 

          "It's the first step, Hyuk-ah." Taekwoon playfully knocked his brother's head off. "And eomma, Jaehwan noona--"

 

 

          "Noona? Since when did she become your noona?" Taekwoon turned to his brother. "Uhh, earlier? Hyung I'm not naive, you know. I know that she's your secretary." Taekwoon's eyes grew wide. Did he hear their conversation? "And noona seems nice. I got to talk to her before you came in. She's really fun to be with! And I like her! It's like I found an eomma in the office!"

 

 

          "Glad you approved of your soon to be sister-in-law, honey." Jung Wonshik came out of his study and gave his wife a back hug. "So what's for dinner?" Hakyeon giggled like a highshool girl in love and led her family to the dining area.

 

 

          Weekend flew fast and Jaehwan woke up at her alarm. It's Monday and it's her first day of work. She was anxious the night before, thus making her restlessly sleepless. She forced herself to get up and get ready for the day. She took a quick shower and dressed up. She got out of her room and found Hongbin making toasts. Both ate breakfast and went on their own ways.

 

 

          Upon arriving at Jung Corp., Jaehwan was welcomed by Jung Taekwoon himself and his assistants. Apparently, he gathered everyone and introduced Jaehwan as his secretary. Instead of the warm welcome that she's been hoping for, she got cold stares from the ladies of early 20's, murmurs from the ladies of middle 20's and she sighed as she saw the group of women in their 30's smiling warmly at her.

 

 

          "So she's the fiance."

 

 

          "She's not pretty at all."

 

 

          "Jung Eunji is prettier."

 

 

          "I am in this company for a while and never did the CEO spared me a glance. I'm prettier than her."

 

 

          "I've heard about the CEO's tragic past. And I think this girl can help him heal."

 

 

          "I have a feeling that she's the one who can make the CEO smile."

 

 

          Murmurs after murmurs can be heard. Taekwoon felt Jaehwan stiffen beside him with her gaze on the floor. "Silence." Taekwoon ordered and everyone stilled; it was the first time that the new CEO had raised his voice. "I don't want to hear anyone talking about my fiance's back. If you can't give her a warm welcome, then scram and go back to your places." Everyone ran off to their places  except for the receptionist Jaehwan talked to and Sanghyuk.

 

 

          "Welcome to the family, Jaehwan-ssi. I'm Jung Yoona, this idiot's cousin." The receptionist introduced herself as she pinched Taekwoon's arms. "Welcome to the family." She smiled warmly at her and extended her hand. Jaehwan shook her hand, "Lee Jaehwan. But I believe you already know me." I guess we could get along just fine.

 

 

          "Noona

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter