Chapter One [I]

Heartbeat

Seulbi's POV

 

I walk into school on Monday similar to the way zombie staggers into a bright building after a century of slumber. Although this is my first day at school, i hate it. I hate it when i have to make new friends and adapt to the environment around the school.

 

I have reach infront of the school building. I'm just too lazy to walk in the school building. I really hate it when we have to spend our really precious time to studying in school for hours. But yeah, school is important too for our future.

 

I finally sighed and walk in to the school building. But when i walking in the hallway of the school, i was so sure that it was really noisy here. And suddenly, the students ; most of them are girls, are running and screaming towards me. I'm so confused.

 

"What the hell happened to them ? They are running like they're being chased by zombies"

 

The students are coming nearer towards me, i don't know what has happened. But as soon as they coming nearer towards me, they bumped into me until i fell on the floor.

 

"Pft, i guess i'll really hate this school."

 

I get up and get cleaned my school uniform. And i watched a bunch of guys, i mean twelve guys, who were crowded by the students around them as soon as they entered the entrance of the school. Hmm, the twelve boys sure have a handsome face. It's not impossible how they get the girl students drooling over them.

 

I almost forget that i have to go to the principal office to take my schedule and submit my medical records to the principal.

 

"Pabo, Seulbi !"

 

I hurried to the stairs and run upstairs to the principal office and the principal office was on the ing-third-floor. I was panting hard when i get there, But i should not pass out now, please God.

 

As soon as i entered the principal office, she greet me with a smile and let me sit opposite of her.

 

"Are you Jung Seulbi ?"Ask the principal

 

"Yes, I'm Jung Seulbi, The transferred student. Can i have the schedule, miss ?"

 

"Okay, this is your schedule."She showed me the schedule and give it to me.

 

"Umm, i guess my mom have already told you that i having an illness. So, i can't join PE Class."

 

"Yes, can i have your medical records to prove it ? You can leave it here and you can take it back later in lunch time. And i guess, you should go to your class now."

 

I take out the medical records from my skyblue backpack and i give it to her.

 

"Gamsahamnida, seonsaengnim."I bowed to her and leave the principal office.

 

I hurriedly run downstairs because my class now is in the second floor. Thanks God, it's only one floor difference.

 

I quietly slide the classroom door. Yeah, students are staring like i'm a weird person. And much more, the class teacher also staring at me with his angry face.

 

", i really hate Monday. Just now, the students just bumped into me like i'm invisible to them until i fell on the floor and i almost forget to go to the principal office. And now, i guess i will receive a detention"

 

Okay, seriously, today is not my day.

 


Kai's POV

 

I walk in to the school building with my friends ; EXO. As soon as we entered the entrance, the girls are squealing over us.

 

"Ugh, those are so noisy."

 

Sure, EXO was very very popular among the girls in our school. Huh, but i'm more way popular and handsome than the other members.

 

Ugh, the girls are so noisy and distracting us.

 

And, suddenly, a short-haired girl came infront of us. Confessed about her feelings towards me and brought a cake.

 

"I've liked you for a long time. If you liked me back, please accept this cake."The anonymous girl said.

 

When i accepted her cake, she was smiling like crazy but i guess she was too overconfidence.

 

Nope, she was not even in the list of my type.

 

I looked at the cake once and smirked, "Confession, huh?"

 

The anonymous girl is still smiling like a crazy person. But i just hurriedly shoved the cake to the side and walked off.

 

Ugh, it was disgusting.

 

Huh ? Again ? There was a boy who is walking nearby and he's ingly wore the same jacket as me.

 

Ugh, another disgusting person. I really don't like it when they copy my style. So, i just grab his jacket from the back.

 

The guy is facing me now, he looked kind of scared.

 

"Haha ! What a coward boy !"

 

"Hey boy, do you copying my style ? Wearing the same jacket, huh? You think that you're cool when you wear that jacket?"I ask the boy teasingly

 

I think that boy totally scared of me, LOL !

 

"Ugh, Totally not my style to copy someone's style ! Beat him up, Kai !"Kris shouted from behind.

 

"Should i ? No no no, do you still have the juice that you drink this morning, hyung ?"I replied back.

 

"Oh yeah, sure !"Kris exclaimed and give me the juice.

 

I opened the juice bottle cap, pour all of the juices left to the hapless boy's jacket and uniform.

 

"Don't cry, baby boy."I exclaimed and shoved him to the crowd.

 

EXO were all laughing and walked off from the crowd.

 

Ugh, I'm not pleased to be caught similarly dressed.

 

"I guess it was my best act, huh guys ?"

 


 

**A/N : Okay, firstly, i'm sorry if the first chapter is so boring and short. And secondly, i would like to say sorry if there are any grammatical errors. What do you think about the first chapter ? You can give me some suggestion and you can request some scenario too if you want. Please read and comment. I'd love to hear your opinions, so please don't be a silent reader. Thank you and read with lots of love ! Kekeke~! Muah~!