o n e - he appears

He's, A Ghost
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Min, you done? We're gonna go now!" My sister shouted with all her might. I sighed as I cuffed on my bangles and wore my choker. My parents thought my sister's too young to go to a party alone so they need me to accompany her. They said she will get pregnant surely. I am not pleased with this idea, mainly because I get to do nothing there when I know no one else. 

I heard footsteps coming up to the upper floor, "I hate you! Come out, now!" She banged the door loudly. I sighed again as I reached for the door. My sister was fuming but I couldn't care less. I just wish the night end quickly and I can once again sleep without disturb. 

I was dragged, pulled, hitted by my sister before we finally reached the party. It's in a huge mansion and it sure is very loud. "Mi, is this your friend's place? Are they millionaires or something?"  I asked. Thank goodness I dressed properly or else I will humiliate myself while everybody else is looking hot. 

My sister laughed a little and headed into the party, entirely ignoring me. "This ," I muttered under my breath as I moved into the party. Hot, sweaty bodies filled the entire place, drinks in hands, and some hands in other places. I turned to the opposite direction, as I am very sure that I don't want a make-out session tonight with these little kids. 

I walked through the hallways. Family portraits, certificates, and prizes decorated the hallways. I still don't know who owns this mansion, but I saw one of the portraits and there sits a rather old man, probably the father. There's a pretty woman next to him, and two more boys next to her. I didn't put much attention to it and walked to the back of the hallways. 

There lies an opened door and a flight of stairs. The stairs looked mysterious and it seemed to lead somewhere else than the bedrooms. I walked up to find myself in front of a locked door. I figured it must be off-limits. I was about to walk back downstairs but a sudden click stopped me. 

I turned around to see the door slowly swinging open, revealing a spacious balcony with a small garden beside it. I walked to the garden in awe. Under the moonlight, the flowers seemed more mystical. I was about to pick one, but just then I heard soft sobs coming from a corner. 

I turned to the corner to find a boy wearing all black crouching on the floor sobbing. I reached out to pat him on the back but it all happened too fast and he was now standing before me. He's a head taller than me, grey eyes s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter