Chapter 1

You,Again?!

 

 

 

 

There's a field..a beautiful field.I'm walking in it,bare footed wearing a pretty dress in a path in between two lavender fields.

Beautiful.Very beautiful.

Riiiinnnnggggg!!!

Jennifer awoke with a start."Aish!stupid alarm clock!disturbing my sleep like always!"She turned her head to the alarm."It's only 7 in the morning?Plenty of time to get ready!."

Jennifer got out from her bed,went to the window and opened it to the magnificent view of the sun shining above the sea.Yes,her house was very,very close to the sea.very close.

Fresh,cold air blew her hair "Ah!" Jennifer shivered because of the cold.It was very cold outside even though the sun was shining brightly.As she was enjoying the view,the intercom rung interrupting her.

"Good morning,Miss.Jennifer!"It was Quain,the ever cheerful house keeper."Good morning." Well...that was Jennifer the never cheerful soon to be CEO of the Park's Private Ltd.

"Oh,can't you be cheerful for once,Miss?"

"I-" 

"Anyways,I'm calling to inform you that I'm leaving-."

Jennifer was shocked. "LEAVING?WHY?" 

"Woah!Calm down,Miss.I am leaving for grocery shopping,and since your parents are not home............I guess you'll have to eat alone for today.I'll leave your breakfast on the dining table and if you need anything,Chrissy and Susan are there.I'll be back soon,okay?"

Jennifer was relieved.Quain her housekeeper/friend is not leaving."But wait......Mom and Dad are not home?"

"Yes,miss.They left early in the morning.Told me some kind of emergency meeting came up,miss."

"*sigh*Oh,I see....bye then."

"Aww,don't sound sooo sad.I'll be back soon!bye!-beep-"

Jennifer was really sad.She was always sad.As if being a rich kid wasn't enough,she will be a CEO soon.Very soon.All Jennifer wanted was to be a singer,cause she really loved singing.But,she had work under her parents because her brother died.Her one and only brother,who was supposed to take up the company died in an unfortunate accident.So,being the only heir Jennifer decided to be responsible.She had locked away her dream,as well as her happiness.

 

---------

<3<3<3<3

 

"Wakey,Wakey,sleeping beauty!" It was Jongin the Jerk.Note,Jongin the Jerk.

No response

"YAH!I SAID GET UP!"

"Ahhhh!Araso,araso,I'm up!" yelled a wide awake Luhan.*click*"Hahahahahahahaha!I got a pic,Hyung.Luhan hyung looks sooooo damn funny" This was Sehun the Idiot.Note,Sehun the Idiot.

Now Jongin the Jerk and Sehun the Idiot are laughing their head off at a picture.The picture of poor,unfortunate,Luhan.Furious Luhan.

"Yah!Are you  both stupid?How many times have I told you not to do this?Are you dumb,or are you both so stupid that you can't understand?!" he yelled.

Sehun and Jongin looked at each other and then-"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH"

"AISH!YOU PABOS!You will pay for this,NOW!" and with that Luhan jumped like a ninja from his bed."Hyung,I think it's time to RUNNNNNNNNNNNN!"Sehun hollered while running out of the room.Jongin was still laughing and was not as quick as Sehun and became the victim of Luhan,who was beating him with a broom while chasing him.

"Ahhhh!HYUNG!Stop,-please!Have-mercy!"yelled Jongin while trying to run from Luhan.

"I will not have any mercy on you JERK!"

 

*Crash!*

The noise startled EXO's manager who was reading the paper.He immediately hurried and opened the bedroom door of the boys.

"What is happen-"EXO's manager was greeted by the sight of a broken pot,Luhan yelling and beating the hell out of Jongin-who was crying,whilst Sehun was hiding in the closet and filming the duo,all the while laughing.

*sigh*such was everyday morning in Exo's dorm.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jennifer took a shower,changed her dress and left her room.

(Jennifer's room)

On the way out of her room,she noticed a note.'Obviously from mom' thought Jennifer as she picked it up.

It said,

"Goodmorning sweetheart!

We are extremely sorry for leaving without telling you!

We'll be back in 2 days.Take care!

Love you!

-Mom<3.

Jennifer smiled.Well,her mom atleast thought of leaving a letter.

She went down to the dining room and there was a breakfast on the table just as Quain had mentioned.Chrissy and Susan,her maids were there doing their chores.

"Good morning Miss.Jennifer!" they said as soon as they saw her.

"Okay,how many times am I supposed to be telling you to call me by name?I'm younger than you for heaven's sake!Just call me Jennifer,okay?"Jennifer hated the fact that her maids always called her 'Miss',even though they were older.

"Yes,Mis-Jennifer!"Jennifer smiled.

"Now that's good!Oh,and good morning."Jennifer said as she was spreading jam on her bread.Chrissy and Susan exchanged a look and continued doing their chores.

After she had finished eating,Jennifer bade the duo goodbye after gathering her things.She went to the garage and took her Lamborgini and sped to her office.She had a chaffeur,but she preferred driving by herself except when she felt lazy or sick,which was very rare.

------------

(Park's Private Ltd.)

As soon as Jennifer entered the office building,she was greeted by many people.She bowed back politely in return but did not say anything.

Before she could reach her office,she was hugged by two pairs of arms.Who possibly had the guts to do this to the CEO's daughter?Only Baekhyun the Diva.

 (Baekhyun<3)

"Good morning,babe!How are you?I missed you!"Baekhyun or Bacon(as Jennifer prefered to call him)said.

"Babe?!Yah!What the heck is wrong with you?Are you drunk early in the morning?"

"Just relax ba-Jenny.I was just fooling around,okay!"

"Oh,Baek,just leave her alone will ya?" an angelic girl said."Oh Irene unnie!Good morning!"Jennifer said as she squirmed away from the hold of Baekhyun and hugged Irene while he pouted.Irene laughed at Baekhyun and hugged her back.

(Irene)

"Why is it that I always get rejected by you girls?"He said while sulking.

"You need to be fabulous for that Baek"Irene said while containing her laugh.She knew he hated that.

"What?!?!?I'm not FABULOUS!?FOR YOUR INFORMATION,I AM THE MOST FABULOUS MAN ON THE PLANET!DID YOU HEAR THAT?THE MOST F A B U L O U S MAN ON THE PLANET.NO ONE DARES TO SAY THAT I'M NOT FAB!AISH!ASDGGKLLLHHGGJLJLJO!!!!!!!" he yelled angrily and walked away.Many officers walking by gave a weird look to them.Irene manged to wave them off while laughing.They entered Jennifer's office.

(Jennifer's office)

"Oh,unnie,did you see his face?it was so funny!hahahaha"Jenifer said while laughing along with Irene.

"Yeah,I know right?'THE MOST F A B U L O U S MAN ON THE PLANET'" she said while mimicking Baekhyun.

"But now,-"she straightened herself"-let's get back to business,shall we?"

"Hmm-"Jennifer came back to her pokerface mode"-sure.So what's today's shedule?Do we have any meetings today?"

"Well,You have a meeting at ten in the morning and you'll be meeting the CEO of SMTOWN today evening at five.You have a load of other contracts and stuff to look at waiting on the table.You are supposed to submit a report of our company's finances in two days.Andddddddd that's it for now."

Jennifer frowned at the sight of the piles of work that lay in front of her.

"I guess I should get started then"

Irene sighed"Yeah,you should"and left the office.'Jennifer is just twenty,yet she has to work so hard,poor child' she thought.Irene had known her from high school and so she knew of her dream to be a singer.Irene could only pity her for not being able to become one.Jennifer clearly hated this job,but still worked really hard for it. 

'Take care,Jenny...'Irene thought as she went to her office.

---------------------------------------------------------------------                                       

 

0_0

Baekhyun was very angry with the fact that his two 'girlfriends' not only rejected him but said he was NOT FABULOUS!No one says that!No one!!!

He was pissed off so much that he didn't see where he was heading to.He accidently hit someone and that someone fell down along with him.

For a minute Baekhyun was completely in bliss.The person had fallen on top of him and the person was none other than Irene.Baekhyun's anger flew away in just a second.He felt incredibly warm.

Irene on the other hand was also suprised and shocked by what had happened.When she found out about the position they were in,she on top of Baekhyun,she immediately got up and felt heat rushing to her face.

As soon as Irene got up Baekhyun saw that she was blushing and judging by the heat he felt on his cheek,he must be blushing,too.

"Ar-a-are y-you ok-ok-okay?"He asked Irene while stuttering.Why on earth am I stuttering?!?!?!?!.

"I'm fine.A-are y-you okay?" Since when did I start to stutter!?

Baekhyun regained his composure."I'm fine.Sorry about that" he said awkwardly while scratching his neck.

"No need to be sorry and OH! I almost forgot to tell you!You are supposed to go and monitor the photoshoot of our models in the Ralph(A/N:some random name I came up with!)studio today."

"Oh,okay....Wait,What!?Is it today?isn't it supposed to be tomorrow?"

"No,no.It's today Baek!You are always forgetting things nowadays!Now go quickly!PALLI!!!"

"Arasso,arasso.No need to yell!I'm on my way!"Baekhyun hollered while running to the stairs.

Irene smiled to herself.'Oh,my Baekkie!'

-------------   

                   

Luhan was tired,so was Kai(Jongin's stage name)and Sehun.They had been doing the photoshoot for over an hour.

During break time,he saw his manager talking to someone very familiar.Luhan could not remember who the handsome boy was.All of a sudden,the guy turned his head and scanned him from head to toe and his mouth broke into a wide smile.

Before could do someting,Kai and Sehun yelled"OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!IT'S HYUNG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

The said boy came running to him while yelling,"LULU HYUNG!"

Before Luhan could process what was happening,he was hugged by the boy and was soon joined by Kai and Sehun.

"OH MY GOD,HYUNG!YOU ARE ALIVE!!!!!!!"Sehun yelled like a kid after getting candy.Kai looked like he was shocked,suprised,happy at the same time.Weird.

Luhan didn't know who the boy was when all of a sudden,he remembered something.

Luhan used to have a very close friend who used to call him 'Lulu hyung!!'.It was the one and only,Baekhyun the Diva!

Luhan was shocked.How can he forget his Bestie?!

"OMG,OH MY GOD ASDFGHJKL!" Luhan said.The other 3 gave him weird looks."OH MY GOD IT'S YOU!IT IS YOU!MY BAEKKIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"Luhan yelled and hugged the now Diva till he couldn't breathe.

"Hyu-hy-hyun can'-breathe"Baekhyun said while trying his best to get away from his hyung's strong hold of love.

"Oh,sorry,Baekkie!"Luhan said sheepishly and let go of his Baekkie.

"Anyway,I didn't except to see you here!And most importantly you look different,almost unrecognisable!You've become more handsome!"Luhan said while getting excited after seeing his BF after a long time.

"Why,thank you hyung!I know I'm fabulous anyway!"Baekhyun said while flipping his hair.

"You've never changed your character,though haven't ya!"Luhan said while pinching his cheeks.

"Baek hyung,Lu hyung is right!You're really handsome!You can join EXO.Wait....Did you get plastic surgery?" Sehun asked him while smirking.

Baekhyun was furious.I repeat furious.F U R I O U S.

"What did you say?!" Baekhyun was turning red.How dare that Idiot ask him that!He was handsome naturally and he is fab!No one says he got surgery,no one!

"Oops!Sorry hyung!That was just meant to be joke" squeaked Sehun.Baekhyun can be dangereous sometimes.

"Keep your jokes to you,Sehun,If you LOVE your life."Baekhyun said with such a tone that Sehun ran and hid behind Kai.

"S-S-s-so-sor-sorry!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

The main characters will be meeting soon.

Thank you for reading the story!

Please subscribe and comment what you think!

xoxo

-Anneflora