Who the Cap Fit - Bob Marley

Unconditionally Thinking of You

Life has a way of leveling out, how one can start from the highest high and end up at the very bottom.  The thing is we all have to understand that some things are out of our control.  Some blame Karma, others blame a deity but I know it's all about knowing your surroundings. Light cannot exist without darkness and vice versa. Know who lays in wait in the shadows, I was burned savagely only focusing on the light and ignoring the shadow, but I know better. The shadows are my friends just as the light guides me. I will see all you pathetic roaches scatter and then my "Beloved"s all will know. I am the one to fear.

*

When will they understand their place. Entertain them for a second and suddenly they think they have some kind of meaning.  This is so exhausting.  I can not wait for this ridiculous party to be over. Why does a 5 year old need party anyway? I don't need to be reminded of that most horrid and painful day.  My birthday planning hasn't even started and it's a month away.  I have hinted enough that I want a at least a ten day celebration for our 5 year and my 25th birthday.  These are important numbers.  Not to mention I need to put these woe begotten miscreants in their place.  How dare they send more courtesans to my palace? Do they not know I am the "beloved." It's settled I want a 25 days of celebration.  I need to talk to the dressmakers I need a new dress for all the events.

*

For a place so cold it getting sunburn.  I can't say I haven't learn a lot from these people but I have to move on. Too bad they didn't listen to me when I warned them.  Sometimes is being on the run but then what's life without some excitement. It also helps to have a friend in the enemies camp. Even better when they don't even know how much they are helping you out.  I just wish I knew why this army is after me? Why everywhere I go they destroy it in their quest to find me?.  I wish I knew why I have no names to match faces even my own. I wonder if I should sneak into camp for some supplies...yeah why not I could do with some fun.