Chapter II

She's a BadAss

Yoona's pov.

we're now arriving to our university "Seoul University" if your wondering what did i do to my younger sister?

you don't want to know if I were you. ^_^v

"Don't you ever do that again unnie!" she stomped her feet in the car.

"Well if you don't want that to happened don't want that to happen again don't you dare to disturbed me again" I leaned closer to her face oh man! her face is priceless she pushes me.

"YAH! DON'T EVER COME CLOSE TO MY FACE AGAIN ERT!" She yelled oh boy! I really love to punish her HAHAHAHA.

"Y? Are you falling in my charms oh no? HAHAHAHA are addicted to my lips now?" I .

yep your right I kissed my sister in the lips french kiss she cried lately about it. aww :">

"NOT A CHANCE FCK YOU BACK OFF !"  she exploded.

"Aww chill ." I smirked at her "Don't act like it's your first time." 

her face turned to red. "SHUT UP!!" she yelled again

"Don't tell me what to do or else" she seems to get the meaning of my warning that's why she immidiately shut

"That's my girl" I laughed evily. 

"Ma'ams we reached the S.U." the driver told us.

"You go out first." I command her.

"Hmp!" She rolled her eyes to me ! -__-

she got dowm from the van she wave and formed a heart like a lunatic to her fanboys/ fangirls of puhlease?! enough of this, they are getting on my nerves.

pushed seolhyun that's why she tripped a little she glared at me. I SMIRKED AT HER which make her more angrier.

I flipped my hair and in one second all the students yelled my name "-__-  wierdoo beat that seolhyun no one beat the Queen Bee.

"Fine you won you already" seolhyun sighed and walked beside me.

"HAHAHAHAHA oh sissy you never fail me to laugh come here" I put my hands around her shoulders and we walk together to our room.

when we're on our way in our room it's like there's a gang war infront of our room oh! GOODY! THIS IS WHAT I LIKE ABOUT THIS SCHOOL.

"SERIOUSLY THAT'S IT? YOU WON'T KILL HIM." When we reached them the fight was done

they immediately turned their heads to me with confusion.

"Oh... HEHEHEHE forgive my sister she really just into action movies sorry sorry" seolhyun said to them.