Chapter I

She's a BadAss

author's pov.

it's a summer hot morning for everyone in seoul city. that means it's the start of the 1st day of school

everyone is excited for the fresh faces they will see this year , but not in every city is excited for the first day of school just like this 2 sisters.

 

"Miss Yoona?" said the maid while knocking at her room's door.

she got no response from the girl that's why she entered the room she saw the girl sleeping tightly on her bed. " Miss yoona wake up your gonna be late for school."

"stop i won't attend the first class so leave me alone." 

"but Miss" the maid needs to make her attend class because it's her duty like her parents said they need to discipline the 2 sisters.

"YOU HEARD ME?! I SAID I WILL NOT ATTEND THE MORNING CLASS NOW GET OUT!" yoona yelled at her maid.

"but miss please your parents will be mad if you disobey them again" said the maid.

yoona didn't respond she covered her ears by a pillow. 

"Mi--" the maid was cutted of by the younger sister "seolhyun" 

"Hey wake up we need to go." her sister said.

"not gonna work seolhyun, you go ahead." 

"I'm warning you big sis if you don't wake up i'll punish you." she's holding a glass of water right now and yoona doesn't know about it.

"or what?"

"Don't blame me i warned you already." she suddenly poured the cold water on yoona's body

"WHAT THE FCK!" she instantly get up.

"Take a bath right now, we're gonna be late love you!" she instantly run.

"SEOLHYUN YOUR DEAD!!" yoona screamed at the top of her lungs.

"I'm still alive er." seolhyun responded while running away.

"your so dead" said yoona while entering the bathroom.