Do you love him/her?

Love without boundaries

while the boys were heading back to your flat, you and youngmin woke up and made breakfast. then you went to lead them to practice room to let them practice. then you go to school to practice with the girls.

during the breaks, the boys and girls record the conversation on asking you and youngmin about each other and message it to the others.

girls:

jasmine: so tania, i just want to ask you something, now you have boyfriend oppas sleeping in your home, especially your favourite youngmin oppa is sleeping besides you, how do you feel about it?

you: eh? why do you suddenly ask this question? umm, I think it's ok because in the first place, i never expected they to come, so i can't pretend not to be me in times. and thanks to the 'smartest brain'of boyfriend, kwangmin oppa, i get to have youngmin oppa sleeping inside my room. but it's good at a point because i can share many things to him, i have nothing to hide. i can talk whatever to him because he makes me feel being protected and relaxed. even though sometimes it's some problems within girls so he won't understand, but i feel happy at least he is willing to listen.

jasmine: so, do you wish that this moment when boyfriend came to hong kong could last forever?

tania: although the reality is that they'll leave after new year, i wish that it could last forever. i've never smiled after what happen to my family, i've always like to music and i like to listen different languages. so far, i've listened to English, Korean and some Japanese too. when i first listened to boyfriend oppas' songs, i really like the song 'be my shine' because of the lyrics 'kimi yo hanasanai, kee hanasanai, kokoro okito tsuni, futari dekiru kara, eien ni be my shine, tsaki shimete, tsame shisamo, oson rennaitte iyo' at first i don't understand until i looked at the translated lyrics. it means 'i'll never leave you, definitely won't leave you. because this heart is made by both of us together, please be my shine forever, embrace me, then you don't need to be afraid of being lonely anymore.' these lyrics really spoke to me and touched my heart and it became my favourite song. when i knew that my parents divorced, youngmin comforted me and sang this song to me. i felt my heart was being mended by his voice and warmth. 

jasmine: so does it mean that you're in love with him?

you: well... yes i am. i always smile when i'm with him, and i really don't want it to stop.

jasmine; ok thanks

the boys:

kwangmin: so hyung, what do you think of tania?

youngmin; umm, well, i think she's really nice of letting us stay thanks to my lovely dongsaeng kwangmin here, i get to be her room mate. she really did a good job of hosting us here and consider the fact of that she's only 12 which makes it really amazing. she's really outgoing and easygoing, she's really cheerful all the time to the point that when you're down, her smile can light up your day. as a roommate of hers it's really nice that she gives her winnie the pooh mattress and pillow for me to use. she tells a lot of things about herself to me which makes me know her more. i really like to have her around. when she told me haven't been able to smile since what happened to her family, i said to myself i have to let her smile, i have to protect her smile and happiness.

kwangmin: wow hyung that's so... how should i say it.. mmanly! so does it mean that you're in love with her? 

youngmin; umm... well, how should i say this... i guess it's a yes? yea, i'm in love with her.

" what?! are you serious?!" said the other boys. " yea, i've been in love before and i totally know how it feels and i felt that same feeling when i'm with tania."

after the practice the others sent the audios and messages and plans to have a thank you concert planned only for you and try to have youngmin confess to you.

 

hihi!!! the story is getting interesting now!! even I get excited of what will happen next! want to know how the story continues? just click the subscribe button and you'll know what will happen tomorrow!