thanks for being there for me

Love without boundaries

''ok so youngmin, we will have an open concert tomorrow night which is christmas eve at stanley plaza. before that, we have to wear tuxedos while tania have to wear dresses.'' said donghyun. '' ok but how do I confess to her? ah, i should sing a song and give her a rose.'i'll be there will be good. Then we can have boyfriend as the opening song, then it's don't touch my girl, little by little, then we can have my little confess stage here, then we can have my lady, dance dance dance, pinky santa, iyah, witch, be my shine and 10 minutes as encore.'' said youngmin. ''ok it's set!'' said jeongmin.

the next day, you woke up first and saw youngmin still sleeping but with a smile on. '' maybe he's having a sweet dream, maybe he's dreaming about a girl he likes. if you're happy, then I'm happy, even if at the end, I'll be heartbroken, but it doesn't matter as long as you're happy.'' you thought yourself. After all of them woke up, you decided to bring them to causeway bay to have a little shopping trip. Minwoo secretly messaged jasmine where they're at. soon after that, jasmine showed up and dragged you to try on dresses while the others find their tuxedos. 

''hey jasmine! why did you drag me all the way here! and why are we trying on these clothes? we're not going to somewhere special." '' Oh we're going to somewhere special, you'll know when you arrive. oh my, this looks perfect on you! lemme take picture first.'' said jasmine. she then send the photo to minwoo for letting them have an idea on what they should wear. ''ok, now we should buy this dress with these shoes. then we'll go to an eye doctor to get you contact lenses since you're not wearing glasses with this dress. then we'll go to my house to get ready, i don't think you need make up since your skin condition is not that bad and your cheeks are already red naturally. then we'll go to the place at last. and we don't have much time left so let's go!'' said jasmine dragging you to the cashier. 

minwoo saw the photo jasmine sent and his jaws dropped immediately. seeing minwoo like this, youngmin came and see what minwoo is seeing and immediately dropped jaws immediately. '' then this tuxedo should fit hyung since it's matching with the dress.'' said kwangmin. they bought the tuxedos and go to stanley to prepare.

time skip to night...

your POV

my eyes were covered by jasmine as we're walking to the so called place. as jasmine uncovered my eyes, I heard,'' would you be my girlfriend?'' then there I saw youngmin oppa dancing, smiling widely to me. they start to dance. I can tell youngmin oppa is performing extraordinary good, and he's always looking at me when he perform... they all wore tuxedos but youngmin's one is the one which matches me well. after some songs, they all went back in. then youngmin oppa came out. '' this song you may have heard us sing many times. but this time I want to dedicate this song to someone special. I like to be with her always because she has a very bright smile that can light up your day even if you're sad. she became friends with us but slowly, I began to fell for her. anyway, please enjoy." he said he fell for her, my heart suddenly broke to pieces, but I have to be happy for him since he loves her. Be strong tania... he sang a ballad version of 'I'll be there'. again he looks at me when he sings, as if what he sings is the things he want to tell me. when it's almost the last chorus, he showed the hand he's hiding which is holding a rose and starts to walk towards me while singing the chorus. i'm totally shocked. he walks to me and handed me the rose. after he ended the song, he kissed my cheeks and whispered to me'' saranghae''.. I am blushed like i never did before and i can feel the attention of people staring at me... after that, we have my favourite song --- be my shine, I smiled widely as they sing, I really love this song and I'm happy i can hear it live. their performance was just like their first showcase in japan, it was great.

after the concert, i went to backstage and found them. minwoo oppa saw me and pushed me next to youngmin oppa, we looked at each other for a while and looked away, it's so awkward now! they broke the silence by singing congratulations to us... I smiled slighty hoping that no one saw it but youngmin oppa. '' so is that a yes?'' he asked. then everyone looks at me, waiting for my answer. ''umm... but you shouldnt be dating because the company wont let you do that.'' '' i don't care, if you're really that concerned, why dont you audition and be part of the starship family since i know you can sing and dance and play instruments. I'm sure you'll be fine.'' '' then... yes.'' others start to cheer while youngmin oppa hugs me and said to me,'' I won't leave you alone, definitely won't.'' 

 

Hi!!! tania here again... so finally youngmin confessed!!! and it's in the christmas eve!!! how romantic. and guys big news: boyfriend will have a comeback at 5/3 which is next thursday!!!! although they comeback on my friend's birthday which is 2 weeks earlier than mine, i'm still happy because they have a comeback!!!! anyway, please please please hit the subscribe button and comment below on what the couple should do and should I make jasmine and minwoo a pair. upvotes are welcomed. thanks!!!