Two.

Of Selfish Hearts and Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She walked towards the van for her new schedule with the new boy group, Got7. She was asked to be in the same variety show with the group for more exposure since she wasn’t accepting any variety shows since she broke up with Baekhyun. She was familiar with this group especially that she really love dancing to their songs, but she never knew their names, except Jackson whom she’s acquainted with because of Weekly Idol. It was a one episode reality show like showtime. Bomi got her bag and placed it on her lap.

“Did I forget something?” She mumbled to herself as she checked her bag.

“Manager-nim, let’s go to my next schedule,” She said.

“I’m not gonna drive you there. You’ll be riding with Got7 and be ready, they’ll film you,” He replied.

Bomi just sighed and fixed her make up. She noticed the screams outside the van, and yes, it is Got7.

 

-ON CAM-

 

“Hello viewers! We’re here to fetch the newest addition to our team for this episode,” JB said to the camera.

Jackson knocked on the black van in front of them. They nervously waited for it to open and revealed Apink’s Yoon Bomi. Bomi shyly got off the van and made her way between JB and Bambam. Bambam and Jackson were arguing on who will hold the umbrella for her. Jackson decided to just hold Bomi’s bag.

“It’s okay and thank you,” She chuckled at the two members.

“Hello, I’m Apink’s Yoon Bomi,” She turned to look at the camera and to the members.

“Noona, should we head off to our new destination?” Jackson asked.

“Sure,” Bomi nodded as she smiled and walked with the members. Bambam was holding an umbrella for her.

“Noona, do you know my name?” He asked. Bomi flushed red as she isn’t familiar with the members.

“I’m sorry but I only know Jackson and JB,” She bit her lower lip.

“It’s okay noona, I’m Bambam. I’m in charge of being cute in the group and I also heard noona also has a lot aegyo,” He beamed.

Bomi shook her head violently as she let out a chuckle.

“Jr.-ah, why are you so silent?” Mark nudged Jr., Bomi noticed the teasing look in Mark. Is there something she doesn’t know?

“I’m just not feeling well,” He replied.

“You should take a rest,” Bomi suggested. Jr.’s face flushed red as she replied.

“I’m fine noona, no need to worry,” He forced a smile and it came out funny.

Bomi just chuckled at him.

“Here we are noona,” She smiled as JB entered the seat beside the driver.

“Who will sit beside noona?” Jackson asked.

The 6 members decided to play rock paper scissors. Bomi just shyly chuckled at the members. Youngjae and Yugyeom laughed at Jr.’s will to win. JB glanced at Bomi who didn’t know anything about his friend that likes her. In the end, it was Mark and Bambam who won to sit beside Bomi. The other four just tried to fit themselves at the back part of the van.

“Let’s play a game,” Mark suggested.

“What game?”

“Let’s make Bomi choose her favourite member among us,” He said.

“Eh?” Bomi’s eyes widened in shock.

“Yugyeom or Bambam?”

“Bambam,” She replied instantly and turned to Yugyeom with an apologetic look.

“Youngjae or Jackson?”

“Jackson,”

“JB or me?”

“Mark,”

“Bambam or Mark?”

“Bambam,”

“Bambam or Jackson?”

“Hey you haven’t included Jr.,” She noticed that they haven’t included the other guy.

“We’ll include him later,”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter