One.

Of Selfish Hearts and Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She’s been pacing back and forth as she cautiously looked around, as if she’s hiding from someone or something. She looked at her watch and frowned. She’s been out in the cold for almost an hour now, but still she’s patiently waiting, unafraid that she might get noticed by people who knew her. She has done this for a few months now and yet, she’s still doing it. She removed her make up intentionally for her not to be noticed easily but she has bared her face for quite a few times. She heaved a sigh and a frown was already visible on her face.

As soon as she took out her phone from her pocket, she heard footsteps, turning to her left, she saw him looking straight at her. She furrowed her brows at the guy but still she couldn’t get mad at him, it was her who wanted this kind of set-up. She wanted this just for her selfish heart, though she knew he loves the other girl more than he loves her. She held his hand and entered the apartment complex. She didn’t even utter a word, the same goes with him. They silently entered the unit the two of them both under other name. She sat on the couch with a soft smile on her face. He sat beside her, leaning closer to kiss her lips, of course, she returned the kiss, her arms s around his neck and gently pushed his head towards her, deepening the kiss. As she kissed him, she was already in the verge of crying. Tears started to fall from her eyes, causing him to pull away and look at her with concern.

“What’s wrong?” He asked. She wiped the tears from her eyes and forced a smile.

“What’s wrong?” He cupped her face and stared at her dark orbs. The smile faded from her face as tears continued to flow from her eyes, she covered her face with her hands as she continued sobbing.

“Bomi, tell me, please,” He begged as he kneeled in front of her, slowly removing her delicate hands from her face.

“We can’t continue this Baek, we can’t,” She uttered between sobs. Baekhyun looked at her with concern.

“Bbom, I thought you wanted this but why?” He asked her as he tucked her hair behide her ears.

“I wanted this but we both knew it was because of my selfishness. I feel sorry for Taeyeon unnie for taking you away from her,” She continued to sob.

“Bbom,” He wrapped his arm around her waist before kissing her forehead.

“Bbom, I love you and you know that,”

“I know you love me but you love her more. She had you first before I did,”

“Bbom, why are you saying this all of a sudden?”

“Baek, everyone knew about

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter