All About Taeyeon

Little Taeyeon No More

I am an orphan they saw in front of their house, not their real first born.I thought kim family would be different. I thought they would treat me nicely. I overheard them one time and that’s when I decided that if they don’t want me in here, then I don’t need them either. I was 10 years old when I left home. For weeks, I spent the night on the streets. It’s dirty but I don’t care, I am free now. One night, an old man picked me little body while I was sleeping on the streets and brought me to his house.His name is JIYONG. He fed me good food and gave me fancy clothes. He saw my doll and said it was the prettiest doll that he saw in his life. I thought he was lying but he told me to come to his basement and it was full of dolls inside.

 

“Wow! Where did you get all these pretty dolls ahjussi?”

 

“I made them myself Taeyeon. Just like how you did Taengoo.”

 

“Huh? How did you know I made Taengoo?”

 

“Because I know what you are Tae. You’re not an ordinary girl. You’re more dangerous than that.”

 

“I don’t understand what you’re saying ahjussi.”

 

“First, just call me Jiyong. Come here and sit on my lap. I will tell you everything you need to know”

 

When I sat on his lap, he my hair and engulfed me in a sweet hug. I waited for him to say something but I suddenly went unconscious.

 

That’s when my life changed. He said that he knew we were bonded the moment he saw me, he felt it. At 10, nothing made sense to me but I knew I found my new home, it was with Jiyong. For the next 8 years, Jiyong took care of me like I’m a queen. Jiyong knows everything about me and the kim family and now, he’s helping me have some fun with them. I went back to my old home and went straight to Miyoung’s room. I knew just how to scare the hell out of her.


 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Tiffany went to school, extremely terrified. She feels like someone’s following her all the time but when she looks around, everything’s normal. She keeps on thinking about her sister Taeyeon. She misses her a lot and can’t deny that when Taeyeon disappeared, she was lonely. A sudden beep  from her phone brought her back to earth.

 

from Eomma

 

Miyoung come home straight after school I have a surprise for you. I’m sure you’ll love it!

 

There’s nothing special about this day or week or month. I wonder what is it.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“Eomma where are you? I’m home!”

 

“I’m in the kitchen sweetie come here fast!”

When I arrived at the kitchen, I saw eomma and a beautiful girl I don’t know. She’s gorgeous with her blonde hair and her good figure. It’s like I’ve seen her before but maybe I’m just imagining things.

"It's been a long time, Miyoungie. You've grown a lot since the last time I saw you"

"Who are you?"

"Taeyeon, your beloved sister. Did you forget me? Aww baby Mi that's so bad! I'm hurt"

"Taeng? You're alive?"

 Tiffany pinched herself and groaned in pain. It means she's not dreaming. Her sister is alive. She suddenly felt a painful headache coming in. She was about to be unconscious but not before she saw Taeyeon’s eyes turned blood red and her smile turn into a maniacal grin.

/////////////======================>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I'm making Taeyeon sound more crazy in here and I added Jiyong in the story so that I don't need to say "the man that saved taeyeon" or "taeyeon's mate" all the time. THANK YOU!