Miyoung hates dolls

Little Taeyeon No More

Yes I am a little kid but that doesn't mean I know nothing of this world. My mind is more complicated than what they think. I'm not normal.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

It’s been 8 years ever since Taeyeon disappeared and the Kim family already lost hope. They knew there was no way that she would still be alive by this time. Miyoung doesn’t seem to remember much about her sister. Their parents were crying when Taeyeon disappeared and Miyoung was so angry because of this. She was mad at Taeyeon for making their parents cry and she was mad at their parents for neglecting their youngest daughter. Ever since they were little kids, Miyoung wants to be her sister. Her sister is smart and pretty. She’s nice and everyone in their family likes her the most. That’s why Miyoung was actually happy when her sister suddenly disappeared.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Miyoung just came back from a friend’s party. It’s 2 am. She didn’t drink. She just wanted to stay far from home for a moment. When she entered her room, she suddenly felt a very cold air. She looked at her windows but it’s closed. But that’s not all. What she saw afterwards made her hair stood up. She saw a button eyed doll with a stitched mouth looking at her. She never liked dolls and this one made her dislike them more.

 

Why does it look familiar? I think I’ve seen it before but I can’t remember… But who the hell would put this doll in my room anyway?

 

Miyoung was too tired to think about that so she just placed the creepy looking doll on her study table and went straight to bed.

 

Little did she know, somebody else was in her room.

 

Goodnight Miyoungie

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

The next day, Miyoung woke up to the feeling of someone staring at her. The doll was in her bed again. Staring at her with those button eyes and stitched mouth. She was too shocked to move so she just screamed so loud.

 

“Miyoung what happened?” asked her mom.

 

“Eomma, why did you put this in my room? You know how much I hate dolls!” she exclaimed

 

“Miyoung, I didn’t put that doll in there. I didn’t even enter your room yesterday…”

 

“Eomma… You can’t be serious… I’m scared”

 

“That’s okay. Don’t be scared I’m here.” she said as she hugged her daughter.


 

    I knew it! I was the cause of every problem in the family. When I disappeared, Eomma and Appa were back to normal. Even living a very happy life with Miyoung… I can’t let that happen. I will tell my sister everything and they will regret what they made me feel. All I ever wanted was for them to be proud of me. I’m smarter than anyone else but they think I’m a freak. They wanted me to let go of that doll too. I will never let that happen. Not my doll.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~