And So It Begins.

Sehomeo and Taoliet

       "NO. No no no no no no- no. There are too many bakeries. It's lame and overused, and not at all creative," Baekhyun huffed, placing up a hand and waving it to dismiss any and all arguements with him.

 

       "Yeah," Chanyeol nodded, "People are thirsty nowadays. The thirst is real guys."

 

       "Obviously. Look at Kris," Kai pointed out with a shrug, his index finger directly in the taller male's direction.

 

       Kris scoffed, placing a hand on his chest, "Excuse me sir, but I get mine. To be correct, people don't want coffee, they want the goods. Something to eat."

 

       Xiumin nodded almost immediately, quickly, and with much excitement, "Yeah exactly! I'm starving. Let's totally go for the bakery."

 

       Lay silently laughed to himself, his smile then faultering as quick as it had come- he obviously was as usual, a little out of it, "Wait.. Aha.. What?"

 

       If it couldn't be told in itself, the 12 young men of EXO were all together in their studio, sitting in a mediocre circle upon the hardwood floor. Aside from Suho, most of EXO decided that bringing in a little extra money might be fun.

       I mean Suho enjoyed that idea too, but he wasn't interested in getting glared at when everyone knew full well about that 'card' of his.

       The topic of conversation anyway, happened to be over what might be fun. It all started with a simple suggestion, to start a simple business. Something cheap, something people might love coming from a group of 12 very attractive men with great bodies, and voices fangirls would toss their for.

      Okay so maybe not the thing, but you know.

      The things Kai says.

       Now the boys had narrowed down the jobs, from laundry cleaners, to dishwashers, to pet groomers, to strippers, and or half- men washing cars for the noonas.

       Again, the things Kai says.

      Though, Kyungsoo might've bought a car just to hire Jongin. Too bad that idea got tossed quicker than it was brought up. Instead, the final thoughts rested around a coffee shop, and a bakery.

       As if that would go smoothly.

 

       Kris held up both hands, shaking them lightly, "Listen, it might be easier and in our best interests if we baked instead of brewed."

 

       Baekhyun released a mocking gasp, flipping his hair, "I said no. You're crazy. Baristas are y and the air is calm and peaceful."

 

      "First of all, you aren't peaceful. Second of all, in a bakery- women love patissiers. The air there is happy, bright, and the air is welcoming," Kris just as mockingly replied.

 

      "Why are you glorifying what is really a load of bullsh*t? Bakeries are too difficult to clean, and start fires, and ruin lives."

 

      "Baekhyun, please. Coffee shops cause first degree burns. Just listen and give it a try."

 

      "Hell. No."

 

      "Baekhyun-"

 

      "We ARE NOT doing. A freaking. Bakery! NO!" Baekhyun almost squealed, cutting off Kyungsoo after he mumbled something about doing both somewhere in the conversation. A water bottle went flying in the process, knocking the poor guy in the nose.

 

       "Yeah, it's stupid," Chanyeol agreed, crossing his arms.

 

      Chen shrugged his shoulders, looking between the very tense Baekhyun and the too calm Kris.

       "I mean, maybe more girls would squeal in happiness if we gave them something 'sweet'? Get it~?"

 

      Unfortunately, that wasn't the ice breaker.

 

      This time, Luhan tried his hand at calming things down. He took a deep breath, turning to Baekhyun, "How about we let you lead-"

 

       "Oh god, don't encourage himmm..," Suho whined half to himself, in which Luhan responded with a hand to silence the older male.

      "Now as I was saying, what if we made you leader of everything? And if you so pleased, we could have all the coffee you desired be made..," Luhan spoke slowly and calmly, holding out his hands as he was pretty much smoothing and sugarcoating what Kyungsoo's idea had been in the first place.

       Kris took a deep sigh, placing a hand onto Luhan's shoulder, "Just you sit back for now. This is a man's conversation okay? For men."

       The man then turned back to Baekhyun, ignoring the gaping jaws of the Chinese deer next to him. Kris took to taking hold of one of Baek's hands, and patting it like a child's.

 

       "So what do you say? Deal?"

 

      Now, Baekhyun had been moments away from an agreement, as Luhan didn't sound too far right. But, that was until Kris touched his pretty little hands.

 

      "I SAID NO! NOW STOP TOUCHING ME!" Baekkie's voice cracked in a scream, hands flailing to smack Kris away. Unfortunately, a certain male ended up with another sad blow to the nose.

 

       Meanwhile, sitting over against the mirrors, was Sehun, who hit his head back against the glass with a groan. Because god, this was ridiculous. Tao who had been sitting next to him, instinctively held up a hand to try stopping Sehun from cracking the glass, or his head for that matter.

 

       "Be careful.. I know they're loud," Tao mumbled, turning to face the other maknae at his side.

       Sehun turned his nonchalant gaze over to Tao for a moment, then back infront of him, "Too loud. Why can't we just be practicing or thomething..?"

 

      Tao shrugged, itching at one of his ears. He then settled in where he sat, slinking back against the smooth glass, "It'll pass like always.. Just leave them be."

 

     "Alright.. Whatever, Tao. I might just leave to go to thleep.."

 

"Want me to come with..? We can bathe together first.."

 

      If Sehun had been emotionless before, the look he gave Tao was full of it. And Tao, like the few smart men in the world, could take a hint.

 

      "N-No.. Haha, not together. You know I meant we can go together... As in one gets in first and then the other one..," He attempted explaining, using his hands to represent the two of them.

     

      Sehun stared at the two hands, his eyebrows raised when he returned Tao's look of growing embarassment.

 

     "..As in one follows the other.. Or I mean we don't have to go bathe together, but I get this feeling that we should. It's relaxing..."

       

      Sehun just shook his head, taking one of Tao's hands in his when the other's eyes began seeming pitiful. He had no idea what Tao so believed would come kill him while he was in the shower; wasn't it the women that happened to anyway? The rainbow-haired Korean ended up with the conclusion that someone either watched too many horror movies, was too spoiled by his mother as a child, or both. He could easily have been both.

      "Come on.. Ith better than being in here," Sehun sighed, standing and pulling his 'close' friend with him. Tao's face brightened with a smile, as he nodded, obediently following along when the two began to walk away together.

       

      Ohohoho, but they weren't getting away that easy. Actually, the two weren't getting out together at all. EXO had made their decision.

      Just not as a whole.

 

______________________

Aish.. So This is my first fanfiction of this calibur.

I really want you all to get a beautiful laugh out of this story. I truly do.

 

But I just thought how I'd point out that you know of course, I love my precious EXO. I do. But they set themthemselves up for this.

Come on now.

 

TaoHun has always been a favorite ship of mine. They simply work for this story, so that's why they were chosen.

 

Please drop a comment on what you think of where this is going so far though~. I'd appreciate it. Subscribe if it's worth it. I'd like that too, haha~.

-Everyone's favorite gentleman gone author♡