❅Cheatsheet

evanescent: A NEW CO-ED group from SM Entertainment {{ APPLY OPEN }}
 

cheatsheet

not all those who wander are lost

Link Link  Cheatsheet  Link Link

Follow the cheatsheet. This guide is you best friend.

Ulzzangs only as faceclaims. I'd like to think of them as their own character with theire own personality. Also, this makes life easier in case someone wants Nana of After School as their sibling but someone has Nana as a faceclaim. Make sure your ulzzang fits your personality. Ulzzang Park Taejun is taken.

Background and personality: I like details, so it has to be at least two paragraphs. However, quality over quantity. So, if you manage to fit a lovely backstory in one paragraph, it's love. Please don't make a sob story as a background unless it is relevant to their personality or their future/present life (ie: father died so that pushes her to fulfill her fathers dream and wishes for her to be the best). Please keep the age between 1989 and 1995, since this will be a mature story.
 

Idol siblings and idol friends are allowed, but it has to make sense. If they trained in another company or they grew up with the idol then, cool, it makes sense. I'll roll with it. If you do take an idol sibling, your backstory has to match theirs.  (ie: if your character is the younger sibling of Jung Eunji, you can't be born in Britain and moved to Korea at 10 because Eunji is from Busan.)

 

Idols, Actors and models are allowed for love interests, but please provide a relatively decent bit on their personality and interactions, because I'll be afraid to mess up the idol/actor/model image. OC's are allowed as well, but if you do intend to use an OC as your love interest, please provide a detailed background and personality. You are also allowed to use fellow applicants as love interests. Just put TBA as the love interest and fill out the section when someone catches your eye.

 

Make sure that your talent twins match the positon you chose. There will be subunits and solos availiable but it will determined on the position. Leader, maknae, face and visual will be determined later.

 

Password is a gif of your current bias hyperlinked to the word Evanescent! Most importantly, enjoy yourselves. If your character isn't chosen, trust me, they will get a cameo or even a couple chapters mention.