Chapter 21: Sweet Dreams & Beautiful Nightmare [UPDATED]

True Confessions of A Troubled Heart

Chapter 21: Sweet Dreams & Beautiful Nightmare

 

Previously on TCOATH:

 

At the Song Mansion

 

 

As we arrive at the mansion I had to make sure that no one’s following us that is not under my command. So when I park my car instead of parking it upfront, I instructed my people not to tell anyone I arrived already, so I park it at the back entrance…

 

“Wait here, Hae Jin-ah…”-Woo Bin unbuckled himself from his seat got out of the car and look from left to right...

 

When he was done checking the surroundings he then approaches the side of the car of Hae Jin and opens the door…

 

“Hurry, it seems father just left not long ago for meeting…”- Woo Bin then takes Hae Jin’s hand and carefully but quickly leads her inside the house

 

“We have about less than two hours to pack your things, hurry”-Woo Bin then rushes Hae Jin and as Woo Bin to leave to go to his own room…

 

As Hae Jin sat in front of her vanity desk, she stares at her image and sighs…

 

“What am I going to do with you Song Hae Jin?”- Hae Jin asks herself in the mirror while untangling some loss hair on her face

 

Hae Jin then grabs a huge bag roller and some luggage and loads all the clothes that could fit in it…

 

As she arrange her clothes for over an hour she then took her time to change into new clothes herself…

 

Knock! Knock!

 

A knock on the door made me look up on that could it be, when I did not answer the person whose knocking went inside anyway…

 

“Are you ready?”- Woo Bin who’s wearing a sharp black sit open buttons up to his chest…

 

“Yeah...”-Hae Jin grabbed her things and the other guys also loaded all of her bag gages as well to the car…

 

“Ready?”-Woo Bin asks

 

I nodded slowly… to be honest I don’t think so…. - Hae Jin says to herself, and as they drive... Hae Jin feels all the different emotions…

 

The Continuation:

 

Yoon’s House:

 

I hurried my steps as I try to keep the house as clean as possible, I feel so worried and feeling so anxious when the person coming is not another person but Hae Jin and yet I’m acting as if trying to impress her. Well, it will be her first time coming to my house all these years, so…. (Sigh) I scratch my head and find myself laughing in the middle of my living room, feeling like a fool…

 

“You lost it haven’t you?”-Grandpa appeared as if on cue at the door of the kitchen holding a food container and on the other hand his luggage….

 

“Huh? What do you mean I lost something?”-I asked stopped scuffling my hair and tilts my head

 

“You’re mind young man… you’ve finally lost it… again…”-Grandpa Scoffs as he smirks taking few steps toward me…

 

He smiled softly as he puts down the container and drops his baggage on the floor and reaches to me as he hugs me tightly….

 

“Harabeoji, Weoyo? “-I ask worried that he might be sick or something…

 

“Aniyo, it’s just… be yourself, you don’t have to pretend like someone to her”-He whispers to me and let’s go giving me a final pat at my shoulder… then grabs his bags and things and goes out the door leaving me dumbfounded… as usual, Grandpa is such a riddler…

 

I run to the front porch…

 

“That’s not it Harabeoji!! You got it wrong!”- I shouted back at him

 

“Of course2x… tell me that after she moves out….”-He waves his final goodbye before getting in his car… drive by our loyal subjects…

 

 

“What does he mean by that??”-I stood there dumfounded for a moment, and finally heave a deep sigh then chuckled and goes back to the house to finalize my preparations…

 

Meanwhile!

 

As I drive back to the office of mine to sign a couple of papers then head back home to give myself a good night sleep then another battle tomorrow… but…

 

Toot!!!!!!! (I stomp my foot to the break and stop the car abruptly)

 

Wait…. Tonight’s the night Hae Jin’s going to move in with Ji Hoo”-Jun Pyo then slumps back to his driver’s seat, not minding other driver’s cursing him to move his car.

 

“Why did I agree into it again?”-He then tilts his head as if having a flashback…

 

“Oh! Right… Ji Hoo would be that last person Uncle Woo Jin would suspect…”-He then restarts his car and before he could do that…

 

-Troublemaker-By: Hyuna & Hyesung plays on his phone (indicating someone is calling)

 

JP: Yobeoseyo?

 

??: We are on our way already, coming?

 

JP: I was about to go to the office to sign a couple of papers… (While taking a glimpse at his watch)

 

??: Ah, Chincha? Mianhe, I thought you want to also come...

 

JP: It’s okay, I still have time, I’ll follow you guys there… Is she okay? Woo Bin-Ah?

 

WB: Yes, she’s doing fine, we’ll see you then okay??

 

JP: Yes… Bye...

 

Ending the Phone Conversation

 

 

While driving to Ji Hoo’s I got to think the times where their friendship was on the edge due to the emotional conflict between Ji Hoo and my soon to be wife Jan Di… No matter how I think of it; a normal guy would not give Ji Hoo the role to be his best man…

 

The guy who once coveted my girl is going to be my best man but, he is Yoon Ji Hoo a blood brother of mine, and I have or he has proved to me that already….

 

“What the heck are you worrying Gu Jun Pyo??”-I ask myself while frustratingly drive…

 

 

 

Few Miles Away from Jun Pyo’s Location

 

It feels like hours have passed driving, just to calm our hearts down… unknowingly I’m seating beside a sleeping angel…

 

While steering the wheel I steal glances at the angel who fell asleep while listening to my undying litany of problems.. I chuckle at thought of her being so attentive and a good listener…

 

As I pull up in front of their apartment…

 

I took the car off gear and turn off the engine… I gently brush the hair strands at loose on her beautiful face… I unbuckled my seatbelt…

 

“Ga Eul-ah, we’re here”-I softly whisper to her ear…

 

“Hmmm”-Her sweet moan, replying like that makes me even more not to let her go home…

 

“Ga Eul-ah….”-I call once more

 

“Yes.--….”-She answers in a lazy way

 

“Ga Eul-ah if you don’t wake up… I’ll consider this a permission to take you in and fly and be stranded on an island alone with me…”-As I say that to her in a seducing and teasing way… she then bolts up from her sleep almost bumping her head to the car’s roof…

 

“Hahaha… seriously? You’d rather go home and leave me rather than be alone on an island with me???”-I chuckled pretending to be upset at her sudden reaction…

 

“I—I—I was just…”-She stutters all the way while fixing her hair

 

“Araso… kaja”-Before I could let her answer I went outside the car… then opens her side of the car’s door…

 

“Sunbae, Mianhe… I didn’t mean to upset you...”-Ga Eul then lowers her head in a very apologetic way…

 

“Aniyo, it’s my fault teasing you like that… still I am upset”-Now playing hard to get... is this me???

 

“Really? What can I do so that you won’t be upset anymore?”-Ga Eul spoke and bit her lower lip, and then I thought you must have regret on saying that didn’t you? Okay…

 

“Chincha??? Will you do anything?”-I ask in a threatening way

 

“Well… if it helps…”-Ga Eul take a couple of steps back

 

“Anything???”- I then forward a couple of steps, when Ga Eul took another step back she almost tripped and I caught her back with my hands pulling her, face inches from each other…

 

“Ah...Uhmmm… that’s not what I---.”-Before she could finish, knowing what she might think…

 

“Then let’s go on a vacation this weekend”-I then blurted

 

“Huh?”-Ga Eul wide-eyed surprised that’s what I brought up

 

“But…”-Ga Eul retracts again…

 

“A teacher is entitled to a leave you know, and if you’re really worried… let’s bring the others… I’ll bring the guys; you bring Jan Di and Jae Kyung… Oh! And Hae Jin…”-I then explained to her…

 

“Well, it’s been a long time since we went on a trip, and we have not gone a trip together... ever since you got back from Switzerland...”-Ga Eul bits her lower lip again, is this girl crazy?? She does not even know how that affects me… (I sigh), so frustrating… a Casanova feeling like this… wheew…

 

“Okay… I’ll tell Jan Di and Jae Kyung-unnie tonight if they are free to go…”-She then smiles so beautifully showing those wonderful dimples…

 

“Okay. Then...”-Before I could talk any further… my phone rings…

 

YJ: Yobeoseyo?

 

??: Hae Jin’s moving tonight with Ji Hoo… you forgot?

 

YJ: Oh, yeah.. Mianhe, I got caught up… I’ll be right there (I unknowingly frowned in front of Ga Eul which she responds in a worried face.. damn)

 

JP: Okay, then I’m on my way anyway… Woo Bin’s taking her there… see Ya in a few bro…

 

YJ: Araso… see ya… (LINE ENDED)

 

As I return my phone back to my pocket…

 

“Is there a problem??”-Ga Eul asks as if sensing something…

 

“Aniyo… I just need to take care of something before I go back home…”-I then brush my hair back, a bit frustrated and irritated thinking on letting Hae Jin live with Ji Hoo… I don’t want to repeat the history, having a problem between the guys’s again because of a girl… sigh

 

“You should go inside already, it’s getting cold…”-I brush her hair back and caress her warm cheeks, I don’t want to show it coz she be might get embarrass but I can’t help smile wildly when she is obviously blushing crimson, totally visible on her fair skin..

 

“Ah. Yes… I’ll see you tomorrow then??”- Ga Eul gives me the Can-I look?

 

“Of course… have a sweet dream okay?”-I then land her a kiss on the cheek and tightly giving her a hug before letting her go…

 

“Yes… Bye then...”-She gives a slight bow and smiles before she opens the gate to their apartment and goes up the stairs, she waves to me and I too did…

 

“Bye bumpkin, see Ya tomorrow, I can’t wait…”-I then whispered and then after she got inside, I too went back inside the car, starting it and drove to Ji Hoo’s place… I know I don’t have to remind him this but I will make him remember to stay at his own place…

 

The Apartment

 

“I’m back!”-I shouted once I got inside the apartment, before that I stood a couple of minutes at the door very sneaky staring at Yi Jeong sunbae, staring at his face…

 

He seems to be tired and full of worries, he may be so charismatic and handsome but as I get to know him more… I can tell, something bothers him a lot this few days… it totally shows a lot… sigh, could it be because of? Before I could think any further…

 

“Ga Eul-ah!!!”-Jan Di charges a powerful hug at me…

 

“Jan Di-ah, you’re home too already…”-I could barely speak because of her chocking hug… as soon as she let’s go

 

“A… yes, Jun Pyo… drove me back home..”-She then turns her back to me to go to the kitchen… and I quickly shut the door so that Jan Di won’t see me staring at my boyfriend…

 

“Yi Jeong sunbae also drove me home… where’s Jae Kyung-unnie?”-I asked while tilting my head

 

While Upstairs Bedroom

 

“Uhh... What to wear?”- I stomp my feet pacing back and forth from the walk-in closet back to the bedroom and back again… digging for clothes, to wear on our date later… I miss him…

After what seems to be eternity I decided on to grab a beige sleeveless blouse and matching it with a black shorts… since its cold I grab my coat too… I then took my black boots and wore it, pony tailed hair and a light make up… Voila!

 

I hurried my steps but also keeping them light so that no one would notice that I left but before I could even finish going down the stairs…

 

“Jae Kyung-unnie, where are you going this time of night?”-I’m seeing a cute Ga Eul bringing with her a plate of sliced variety of fruits… followed by a Geum Jan Di a tray of hot chocolate…

 

“Uh, I have to--- I have to go to my parents…”-I then was able to cover it with yet again another lie…

 

“Huh? This late?, just stay indoors for now, it’s too cold, and I prepared hot drinks for us…”-Jan Di then comments while putting down the tray at a small table in front of the television set…

 

“Yeah, Jae Kyung-unnie… I wanted us to watch a movie then talk bout something too…”-Ga Eul also settled the fruits on the table…

 

“Well, it’s very important:-I couldn’t possibly lie again right? I try not to scratch my head not to be so obviously lying

 

“This is important too”-Ga Eul asks again while pouting

 

“Why? What is it you want to say?”-I ask somehow worried bout what

 

“Well, Yi Jeong sunbae and I are planning to go on a weekend vacation…”-Ga Eul fidgets her fingers; she does this when she’s excited, scared or embarrassed. (You guys decide as to why she’s fidgeting then)

 

 “That’s good! You’re moving to the next level!”-Jae Kyung excitedly clasps her hand to r which made Ga Eul go wildly red blush…

 

“What?!! What do you mean by next level?? Yah!”-Jan Di as usual at her motherly instinct stares at the wide eyed Ga Eul…

 

“Aniyo! That’s not it, it’s just we have not gotten a trip together ever since he got back from Switzerland…” –Ga Eul then calmly explains to the girls, as to why.

 

“Oh… “-Jan Di then calms down eventually

 

“So, I thought... Why don’t we go all there…? I mean, sunbae said he’ll convince the guys and you guys I’ll bring… oh, I’ll call Hae Jin early morning… is it okay?”-Ga Eul asks in a pleading way, who can say no?

 

“Okay… I’ll come with, but for now I need to go… see ya guys tomorrow. We’ll prepare for our vacation…”-Before they could even retract Jae Kyung grab her bag while waving them without looking back and got outside the apartment, and in to the car waiting outside…

 

“Besides, I want to go to the vacation, spending two nights and three days with him will be totally worth it…”-Jae Kyung whispers to the wind while smiling…

 

Back at the apartment

 

“Wow, that was fast… how bout you Jan Di-ah?”-Ga Eul smiles wildly again..

 

“Fine, I’ll talk with Jun Pyo tomorrow… After we fetch my family …”-Jan Di happily replies

 

“Then it’s set!! We’re going on a vacation!!! Let’ go and drink our hot chocolates!”- Ga Eul grabs Jan Di’s arm and went to watch the movie they want…

 

Meanwhile!!

 

As we pull up to Ji Hoo’s house, I can sense the tension feeling that’s flying around our atmosphere… which is weird, and I don’t know what that means… as soon as I unbuckled my seat, I hurriedly went out the car and open Hae Jin’s side…

 

“You okay??”-Woo Bin asks Hae Jin and she just responds on a nod… then a flash of Jae Kyung’s face comes up, earlier while driving, she texted me she wanted to wait at the park… I need to hurry this…

 

As Woo Bin press the button to ring the house’s bell….

 

JH: Who’s there?

 

WB: Yah, rascal it’s us….

 

JH: Oh.. come in..

 

A loud clank then the gate’s open… before we could go in… a red sports car parked, then not long a yellow car parked in also….

 

Comes out from those car are my best friends Jun Pyo and Yi Jeong… and as usual Hae Jin greets them with a hug and a kiss on their cheeks.. After that we went inside…

 

“Wow, this is Ji Hoo-Oppa’s house?? It’s actually a style of—“-Before Hae Jin could finish…

 

“It’s a Japanese style of home… full of bonsai plants outside and a small fish pond... Very serene…”-The blond haired Ji Hoo appeared wearing a loss while shirt and a powder blue colored PJ’s…

 

“So you guys also arrived, come in… I prepared tea…”-Ji Hoo gives Yi Jeong and Jun Pyo a nod….

 

When everyone got settled on their seats….

 

After a long awkward silence…

 

“Uhmm… Ji Hoo-Oppa, kamshamida... For letting me stay here for a while”-Hae Jin then speaks to relieve the tension...

 

“Aniyo, it’s okay… besides at least, I have someone to talk to a lot and have someone in the house whenever I come home”-Ji Hoo gives a innocent smile but has this sarcastic on purpose smile..

 

“Ehem…”-Jun Pyo then abruptly puts his tea cup down with a loud clank…

 

“Where’s her room?”-Jun Pyo asks

 

“It’s the third on the left straight then turn… about three doors from mine…”-Ji Hoo calmly answers

 

“Wait, doesn’t your Grandpa lives here too where is he?”-Yi Jeong asks in a serious tone

 

“He left saying he does not want us to be bothered, whatever that means...”-Ji Hoo sips another tea from his cup, and even if he knows it but he chose not to mind the dagger stares from the three men seating on his living room…

 

“Which means there only the two of you?”-Woo Bin asks

 

“Yes, just the two of us…”-Ji Hoo says it in an annoying way

 

“Yoon Ji Hoo… let’s talk... Privately…”-Yi Jeong stood up went straight to Ji Hoo’s private garden… without even glancing at Hae Jin...

 

“Sure”-Ji Hoo then followed leaving the frowned Woo Bin, the worried Hae Jin and the irritated Jun Pyo…

 

At The Garden

 

“You already must have an idea, why I want to talk to you in private?”-Yi Jeong starts

 

“I have inkling… but please continue”-Ji Hoo calmly asks

 

“Don’t do anything that could mean ending this friendship we have…”-Yi Jeong in a super serious mode

 

“I do not—“-Ji Hoo was not able to finish

 

“Do not repeat the history… Yoon Ji Hoo, we’re entrusting Hae Jin on your care… I do hope, you will… you must remember how our friendship got strained because of you and Jan Di’s past”-Yi Jeong puts a hand on Ji Hoo’s shoulder which made Ji Hoo frown

 

“Araso…”-Ji Hoo just simply answers…

 

“Let’s go back inside then; they must be worried…”-Yi Jeong went back first then followed by Ji Hoo

 

Back in Ji Hoo’s leaving room everyone’s standing…

 

“Let’s go back to our own homes for now… Hae Jin, needs to rest”-Jun Pyo states without looking in anyone’s eye

 

“Jun Pyo’s right… let’s go Yi Jeong-ah…”-Woo Bin wraps his arm at his friends shoulder... As if sensing his friend’s tension...

 

When everyone finally bid their farewell… and everyone got on their respective cars….

 

“You must be tired…”-Ji Hoo asks Hae Jin both of them standing in the middle of the living room alone...

 

“Ah... Yes”-Hae Jin answers simply

 

“If you don’t mind, can we talk a bit at the kitchen… while eating something, before you go to rest?”-Ji Hoo smiles asking…

 

“Ah... Sure…”-Hae Jin then followed Ji Hoo to his kitchen….

 

TO BE CONTINUED

 

 

 

Okay this is the updated version coz I received comments that some are a bit confused on the last chapter... so here it is!

 

+ Will the gang be able to protect Hae Jin? +

+ How will the gang’s weekend vacation turn out? +

+ Second level? What does that mean to Ga Eul? Wild Guess!!! +

+ Oops! Jan Di’s Family are coming!! Watch out! +

+ Another date between Jae Kyung and Woo Bin next! +

+ Ji Hoo and Hae Jin’s first night!!!! Hahaha (devil laugh!) +

 

Note: Hey Guys! I got inspired by your comments and so happy by your support so I’m uploading a new chap!!!

 

So what are your thoughts of my new update, or the story how it’s going…? (Hope you’re going to leave a comment! Even if just a word will be fine! Please100x)

 

Please100x comment before you leave okay???

Love you guys! Still being Humble-Goody2shoes! =)