Two

Love Or Arrest?
 
 
 
Research.
 

Soojin woke up at about 4 a.m from a dream that sent chills down her spine whenever she thought about it. The dream had that black haired man in it. The two were doing things she didn't want to identify. It took her about 10 minutes before she finally got out of her bed and her shock heading to her desk.

She pulled up files the cheif sent her through email and read through each one thoroughly. Apparently no one has a good identification of who these 3 boys were or what they looked like. Soojin searched up missing people records or run aways but nothing showed up. At that point she read through what the witness of previous crimes thought they looked like.

One said they were all short, one said all tall, one said that one of the boys had orange hair. That was just absurd. Who in their right mind would die their hair a bright orange color? Had to be really open about how they look for that . One said the other two had a black hair. Seems like the other two are normal from what she read.

As she continued reading she skimmed over black hair and the boy from the alley immediately popped up in her mind. He had black hair but from what she heard it didn't seem like he was the criminal. He did have two other friends which made 3.......But SooJin didn't get to see their faces or hair color.

"That boy was really cute though........" She thought before smacking herself in the head. "No! He isn't cute to you. That boy and his friends could be the boys I'm looking for!!!" Soojin remember every detail of the boy.

From his black, fluffy hair to his plump lips with a cut on it. He had bruises all over him which gave her the idea of him being into many fights. He looked innocent but if you looked him in the eyes like she did you would see pain and anger swimming in them. That boy had a bad life and must live on the streets.

SooJin smiled in delight as she thought of the way his eyes thanked her when she made the group stop abusing him. His eyes were beautiful, "Stop it Soojin! You will not think of him that way." She rubbed her eyes, giving the excuse of still waking up, and clicked on another file.

This one had other pictures, some blurry some clear but from a far distance. These boy really knew what their doing but when a picture of a mall security guard ,from the recently robbed mall, with orange hair showed up from the security cameras. Maybe the witness who said one of the boys had orange hair was correct.

Soojin grabbed her phone and called the mall asking for the owner to send her the list of workers with hair color and other information. Of course since she was the police, the owner agreed and hung up to send her to information.

She clicked the file and opened it up. Going down the list their were no security guards with orange hair or none that ever had orange hair. This boy in the picture must be the disguiser or escaper. They player, from what she was told, didn't get involved with the crimes until one was in the building.

A video popped up of the robbery and she clicked it eagerly. The orange haired criminal was behind a bush whispering into the Walkie talkie before another one with reddish brown hair entered the build.ing and joined the orange haired boy. Soon they pulled out guns and began shooting at the bank inside of the mall. Another boy dropped from the ceiling and landed perfectly with a mask on and went into the building with the other two. They all came out and the orange hair motioned them to follow.

"Okay the escaper has orange hair and the disguiser must be the one with reddish brown hair." She murmured and clenched her fist as the player, one with black hair, smiled at a girl who squealed and nearly passed out. No way he was that cute wearing a mask.

"Okay. Orange is escaper. Reddish Brown is disguiser. And black is the player. It always seems as if the escaper goes in first to map his surroundings to find an escape wearing a disguise made by the disguiser. Then they go on their crime and player jumps in to falter the girls and get what they want. Disguiser is 5'9, Escaper is between 5'8 and 5'9 and player is 5'8. Player was the strongest and escaper was the quickest. They had guts and brain for sure but they won't win against me." She said into the mic that was recording her and wrote it down on her computer screen.

Saving the file she stood up and prepared to go to her local coffee and bubble tea shop. She walked in a fast pace needing some coffee to calm down her brain and wake her up so she could work properly. She still needed more information.

SooJin entered the coffee shop and nearly smiled at the smell. She doesn't smile in public, only when she was alone and even that was rare. A black haired man sitting by the window in the corner caught her eye so she turned towards his direction. That's where she normally sat.........looks like she wasn't going to today.

After ordering herself an Americans she walked towards the booth in front of her usual spot. The man glanced towards her but didn't seem to recognize her yet. She sat down facing towards the black haired boy and looked out the window.

He looked up and nearly gasped when he saw who was sitting in the booth in front of his facing his way. She was even prettier in the day, with the sun shining on her tan skin that looked soft to the touch. He wouldn't mind touching every inch of her body but he couldn't. If so he'll get caught. That women, that beautiful women, was a cop and he was pretty sure that it was the cop assigned to him and his friends case.

Jimin may not have technology like the police but he still knew everything that involved him. That girl was looking for him to arrest. And she probably is getting information.

He shouldn't even be looking at her nor she he even try to talk to her. But apparently his body didn't like listening to him. Jimin was stuck or frozen staring at the women. She had an amazing body with curves that would be obvious in the baggiest clothes. Her lips were soft looking and a pink color. So kissable............

"Is there something on my face?" He broke his trance and blushed lightly from getting caught staring. Wait a minute. "I never blush....." He thought and grabbed his coffee cup as they had a staring contest.

"Hello? Did you hear me?" She asked in a soft voice obviously not trying to seem rude or anything. Surprisingly she didn't seem uncomfortable with his staring. Jimin cleared his throat and shook his head.

"Sorry." He said and she almost smiled but took a sip of her coffee to cover it up. Jimin chuckled and took a sip of his own Americans. They had something in common.

"Oh. It's okay. How are you feeling? Ya know since......I won't bring it up since it might make you uncomfortable." She said and looked down at her cup. Jimin bit his lip before deciding to speak. Didn't seem like she found out who he was.........yet.

"No it's okay. I feel better." He smiled and Soojin smiled back without knowing. Jimin froze up at the sight of her beautiful, straight, white teeth. Her nose scrunched up slightly when she smiled and the hints of dimples showed on her cheeks.

"Aish. I smiled." She whispered to herself. Jimin raised an eyebrow but she just shook her head.

"Okay........oh yeah thank you by the way." He said with another smile and Soojin could feel her heart clench with wariness. This guy was to nice to be the player. Or the escaper. Or the disguiser. He was the opposite but she wasn't quite sure. Just like the night before that anger and rebellion swam in his eyes.

"No problem. You seemed innocent." She replied before standing up and sitting across from him making him stiffen and she noticed. "Sorry, I could tell that the customers were getting annoyed by us talking across two tables" Soojin scratched the back of her head awkwardly.

"Oh okay. Well what's your name?" He asked with hope he wasn't freaking her out right now. Soojin hesitated on letting him know her name. Still had no idea. Silence filled the table as she had a mental battle with herself so she got herself comfortable. Their knees accidentally touched in the process making her blush.

Jimin bit his lip to keep from saying something out loud. Of corurse the pink color dusted across her cheeks were cute but he help but imagine her under him sweaty, pink cheeks, and panting as he pleasures her. He could feel his hardening at the thought and hoped she wouldn't notice.

"Jung SooJin." Soojin wanted to know his but dirty thoughts invaded her mind. If she knew his name then she would be able to scream his name if he would ever her. That sounded and I bet would feel amazing.

"Park Jimin"  He wanted to hear her scream his name. He could rock her body so hard that she would be limping. Damn, his was very hard now and Soojin grabbed a napkin to clean up a drop of coffee that was on the table but her elbow bumped it off the table. She bent down under the table to get it and almost hit her head when she saw the obvious tent in his pants. She came back up with a smirk.

"Uhmmmmm Jimin" She said his name a little breathy just to kill him and smirked even more when he tensed up. Jimin could feel his zipper mid break. This girl had a huge affect on him and he wasn't sure whether he liked it or hated it. "It seems like you have a little....." She stood up and went to his ear biting the earlobe before whispering, "problem down there."

Jimin grabbed her hand that was on his shoulder and looked at her with lust in his eyes, "Listen SooJin. I'm not a person that can control very easily so if I were you I would stop before I grab you, pin you to this table, and you." His words sent a shiver down her spine.

"And Jimin. I can't control my self easily either. But what if I want you to me." She said and he stood up dragging her towards a cab. He rushed the cab driver and threw a 20 at home before dragging her into an apartment complex. They went to the 3rd floor and got into the room so fast that Soojin couldn't read the room number.

"You'be made a mistake Soojin. I don't play nice." He said making Soojin shiver and grab his collar making there facing clothes. Lips brushed very once and a while they breathed on each other's lips.

"Oh jiminnie." Soojin bit his bottom lip then it before pulling away," Neither do I." He lost it there.

 
Author's note I wrote this while i was at school ;b. Lol, anyway......I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Whats going to happen between SooJin and Jimin? Its ghetting pretty hot between them..................