One

Love Or Arrest?
 
 
 
Assigned

 

 

"Officer Jung Chef wants you. He said it was important." Jooyoung, an officer in training, said as she opened the door to soojin's office. Soojin nodded without a word before standing up and heading out closing the door. She knocked on Chef's door and went inside when she heard a strong but fearful, "Come in." She sat in the chair in front of the chef who cleared his throat signlaing that he was about to speak.

 

"I know you are on a case about the mysterious murder in incheon but that can go to another officer. I need you to do a different case. A more dangerous one." At the word dangerous SooJin looked him in the eye before finally speaking which was very rare, "What is the case Sir?" Even the chef had to apuse to take a breath. SooJin may not speak much but when she does its like heaven errupts from . Her voce is soft and strong when confused or raspy and about to explode when angry but in everyone's opinion it sounded y when she was angry.

 

"There has been a group of 3 boys doing unforgettable crimes. Robbery, murder, hidden explosive, , beatings, and so many more that if I list we will be here forever." Soojin cracked a small grin at that, "No one has been able to catch them. Not even the FBI." Soojin thought, "They think they're that good don't they?" The chef chuckled when she said that through a whisper, " Anyway, you are now on the case. I hope you can get these guys before anymore damage is done." SooJin smirked and stood up.

 

"They are men correct? Men who we can't seem to catch and even if we do probably won't talk?" The chef nodded making her smirk grow even more as a mischevious glint appeared in her eyes, "If thats so then not only will I catch them. I will make it to where they will never stop making noise." She winked and walked out leaving the chef gawking at the hint in that sentence. That girl was something alright.


alright. The three boys ran as fast as they can from the vicious dogs chasing them. Thats what they get for breaking into a house with 3 dogs not chained up in the back yard. As soon as they heard a single bark they were dashing for the feild behind the house trying to avoid the dogs and the gun shots aimed towards them from the ticked off owner. This wasn't an easy task. If you were them it probably wouldn't be asy for you either. I mean come on now, dodging bullets coming at you at 56 mph and avoiding blood thirsty dogs who would love to rip your leg off that are biting at your ankles to slow you down. See the trouble?

"Player! This way I know where we can go to loose them!" Escaper said as he took off towards the right player and disguiser in tow behind him. The three ducked under branches and went through the forest before they came out in the edge of seoul city. Player grabbed both boys erists before dragging them into a alley in view. Once there all of them sat down.

"Aish my feet hurt." Disguiser said as he massaged his ankled which felt like they were throbbing. Player rolled his eyes and looked at escaper with a thankful look in his eyes.

"Thanks to you V. We didn't get caught any of these times because of you. Everytime." HE said a bit bitterly as he looked up staring at the dakr sky littered with glowing white stars and a moon lighting up the city. Minus the street lights ,which there were barely any, that was what light up this place. Even though the alley looked dark from an outsiders view it was bright to an insiders view.

"No problem. We're all in this together Jimin." V smiled at Jimin but frowned when he got nothing in return. Jimin was never a person that smiled. He has been like that since V and Jungkook foudn him an alley way shaking. Since that day Jungkook and V never take their eyes off JImin. At nights he'll have nightmares but wont tell them what they were about or why they happened. It was worrisome but they left it alone. Didn't want to loose their muscle, martial artist criminal. Without them they wouldn't have something to protect them in turn. Jimin always makes sure if they get into gang fights that he is the only one getting hit. V always asks him why he does that but the same response is, "Because you two don't need to be hurt. You guys took me in so I am going to protect you till the day I die."

Of course it was sweet of him but the bruises he got were everything but sweet. Purple, yellow, black, blue, red. Sooner or later JImin is going to cmplete the rainbow from the different shades of bruises her gets. The bruises themselves can cver from his hip to his shoulder, thats howbad it gets. But Jimin still protects him. Sooner or later they are going to loose him. They just know it.

At the moment Jimin has black hair to cover up any head blows that leak of blood since black makes red almost invisble. And he also has a slit down the bottom of his lip at the right. If you see him shirtless there are numerous marks, stabs, and bruises covering his tanned soft skin. But like I said, No matter what Jimin will not stop protecting them from teh danger that flies their way. He always will, even if it causes him death.

"Hey! We knew we would find you. Ready for another beating "Player" or are your friends actually going to jump in?" A group comes into the alley staring at Jimin with danger and anger in ther eyes. Jimin rolls his eyes and stands up before walking over to them. Normally there was seven of them but today there was only five. How odd.

"JIMIN!!!" Jimin's head whipped around behind him to find the other two holding his friends , knives in their hands. Before Jimin could do anything a punch knocked the breath out of him and made another bruise on his cheek. They pushed him to the ground and began to beat him saying, "If you want your friends to live you'll let us beat you and wont fight back." So thats exactly what he did. He never fought back just let the kicks and punches hit him in different areas. Pain was what he felt 24/7. This was more like something that happened very other day. He had no complaints in the process. All these s wanted was to let out their stress and he would let them do it as long as they keep their hands off V and JungKook.

"Whats going on here?" A women with a strong voice said as the sound of high heels hit the cold cement floor. Jimin glanced and nearly lost his breath as he took in her features. A very beautiful women but the look in her eyes showed that her past wasn't as beautiful.

"Nothing that concerns you." One of them sneered at her. She flinched and brought her hand up to her face and wiped the corner of her eyes.

"It actually does concern me. Seems like you are just abusing a poor man who hasn't done anything to you. What are you doing? Letting out stress? If so then go to a therapist or a gym. Hit the punching bags or talk about it. Don't let it out on innocent people. What? does pain turn you on or something? Does it give you a thrill?" With every question she walks closer. Jimin managed to crawl away and pull himself up by the wall leaning against it for support.

"Yes." The seven answered not noticing that Jimin moved until one glanced and growled before going to Jimin and grabbing his neck. Soon breathing became difficult. The women huffed and pulled something out of her boot and aimed it towards the other. The boy holding Jimins neck glanced behind him and immediatly let go not wanting to be shot.

"I tried playing nice but looks like I need to be bad. Back away from him and join your little group before i straddle you and shoot your non existent ." Jimin stopped himself from laughing as the boy covered up his crotch and ran to his group. The women looked at the other two and raised an eyebrow. They immediatly raised there hands and joined the group leaving V and JungKook behind. Jimin gestured to the girl and murmured "Cop. Run" They nodded and took off leaving the women to arrest the men.


 SooJin got home and threw herself on the bed. Today was a long day. Especially afte that encounter with the 10 boys. Atleast she saved one from near death. But he and his friends took off while she arrested the other 7. Wonder why. Oh well.

"Long day, short night. Using as much sleep as possible." SooJin murmured and turned off the light before snuggling up in her bed falling asleep fairly quickly. That night she dreamt about a certain boy with black hair and bruises. She already wondered why she had the need to help him and now she was having dreams about him? To much to process.

 
 
 
 
Author's note: Hoped you enjoyed the update. I look forward to making more! -JMINNNNNNNNNNNNNN (Its J-Min promise. I'm a hyper person mianhe)